Serie A 2017/18 - Club football - Juventuz Forums - Page 463
Page 463 of 463 FirstFirst ... 363413453461462463
Results 9,241 to 9,256 of 9256

Thread: Serie A 2017/18

  1. #9241
    SUCA7E Badass Dybala's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    49,966
    Cash
    42,453
    Mentioned
    395 Post(s)
    Pirlo Jr

    - - - Updated - - -

    wtf with these keepie upies

    - - - Updated - - -

    Camo
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

    It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

  2. #9242
    Juventuz champion Wittl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    5,528
    Cash
    12,786
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Pippo takes matchball at home cause he made a hattrick

  3. #9243
    SUCA7E Badass Dybala's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    49,966
    Cash
    42,453
    Mentioned
    395 Post(s)
    even if he didn't actually get a hattrick

    - - - Updated - - -




    Vieri

    "there are all the names of inter players, mine? no because I'm suing them"
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

    It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

  4. #9244
    The Informer Mark's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    72,848
    Cash
    301,356
    Mentioned
    5952 Post(s)
    OMG Bobo LOL



    only my name should be there...they don't have it because I'm bringing them to court...LOL
    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

  5. #9245
    Juventuz regular juventus4life's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,421
    Cash
    5,348
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Glad to see so many Serie A legends those I grew up watching them. But it's kinda sad to see grey hair players catching the breaths on the pitch. Nothing lasts forever.

  6. #9246
    Juventuz legend zizinho's Avatar
    Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    36,202
    Cash
    1,365,582
    Mentioned
    1992 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Arturooo
    hes there too?
    36 SUL CAMPO ✔

    Sign Max Meyer!!!

    Sell Higuain!!!

  7. #9247
    The Informer Mark's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    72,848
    Cash
    301,356
    Mentioned
    5952 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    hes there too?
    yeah but he was injured so he didn't play.
    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

  8. #9248
    Juventuz star kao_ray's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    3,685
    Cash
    8,152
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    OMG Bobo LOL



    only my name should be there...they don't have it because I'm bringing them to court...LOL
    This video, time flies...

  9. #9249
    C.V juventino320's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Doha
    Posts
    3,856
    Cash
    8,358
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badass Dybala View Post
    even if he didn't actually get a hattrick

    - - - Updated - - -




    Vieri

    "there are all the names of inter players, mine? no because I'm suing them"
    i miss this guy so much....

  10. #9250
    Legendary G.O.A.T Xperd's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    23,036
    Cash
    39,329
    Mentioned
    236 Post(s)
    Hamsik moving to China is in the works

    Even his father confirmed it now
    VERRATTI IS A FANTASY AND VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE

  11. #9251
    Juventuz champion pitbull's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    9,432
    Cash
    10,242
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Hamšik leaving probably confirms that Sarri and/or several others are leaving too, I doubt he'd go to China if Napoli core decided to have another go next season

  12. #9252
    Pinturicchio Azzurri7's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Missing Beirut
    Posts
    72,603
    Cash
    15,089
    Mentioned
    1293 Post(s)
    They should organise these kind of matches every once in a while and not only when a player retires.

    Serie A legends matches once in a while would be beautiful to watch.
    Asif mon bebe..
    Quote Originally Posted by C.Martin View Post
    For 3 years I have wondered why my friends kept calling Allegri for Augustus. I couldn't sleep at nights thinking about it. I've been sitting at my desk for hours every week trying to figure it out, coming up with calculations and formulas that weren't correct. Then it hit me, the answer was right in front me all time but I didn't notice it. Augustus was the greatest emperor of the Roman Empire, owning almost all of europe. People loved him. People feared him. It's the same with Allegri, although we know him better as Euromaxx. Allegri, greatest coach in the world at the moment, people love him. People fear him. We need to understand that. Allegri 4 life

    And why my female friend keep calling Allegri for Peter North I dont need to figure out.

    290, 290, 290, 290, 290... +24
    Honor, Sacrifice, Loyalty

  13. #9253
    Juventuz champion Wittl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    5,528
    Cash
    12,786
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzurri7 View Post
    They should organise these kind of matches every once in a while and not only when a player retires.

    Serie A legends matches once in a while would be beautiful to watch.
    Batistuta would be beautiful to watch.

  14. #9254
    Pinturicchio Azzurri7's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Missing Beirut
    Posts
    72,603
    Cash
    15,089
    Mentioned
    1293 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    Batistuta would be beautiful to watch.
    Ohh yes, definitely.
    Asif mon bebe..
    Quote Originally Posted by C.Martin View Post
    For 3 years I have wondered why my friends kept calling Allegri for Augustus. I couldn't sleep at nights thinking about it. I've been sitting at my desk for hours every week trying to figure it out, coming up with calculations and formulas that weren't correct. Then it hit me, the answer was right in front me all time but I didn't notice it. Augustus was the greatest emperor of the Roman Empire, owning almost all of europe. People loved him. People feared him. It's the same with Allegri, although we know him better as Euromaxx. Allegri, greatest coach in the world at the moment, people love him. People fear him. We need to understand that. Allegri 4 life

    And why my female friend keep calling Allegri for Peter North I dont need to figure out.

    290, 290, 290, 290, 290... +24
    Honor, Sacrifice, Loyalty

  15. #9255
    Juventuz champion Wittl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    5,528
    Cash
    12,786
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzurri7 View Post
    Ohh yes, definitely.
    He hardly isn't able to walk nowadays.

  16. #9256
    Pinturicchio Azzurri7's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Missing Beirut
    Posts
    72,603
    Cash
    15,089
    Mentioned
    1293 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    He hardly isn't able to walk nowadays.
    Why? I read somewhere he had medical issues a while ago, didn't think it's this serious.
    Asif mon bebe..
    Quote Originally Posted by C.Martin View Post
    For 3 years I have wondered why my friends kept calling Allegri for Augustus. I couldn't sleep at nights thinking about it. I've been sitting at my desk for hours every week trying to figure it out, coming up with calculations and formulas that weren't correct. Then it hit me, the answer was right in front me all time but I didn't notice it. Augustus was the greatest emperor of the Roman Empire, owning almost all of europe. People loved him. People feared him. It's the same with Allegri, although we know him better as Euromaxx. Allegri, greatest coach in the world at the moment, people love him. People fear him. We need to understand that. Allegri 4 life

    And why my female friend keep calling Allegri for Peter North I dont need to figure out.

    290, 290, 290, 290, 290... +24
    Honor, Sacrifice, Loyalty

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 304
    Last Post: 19.01.2018, 03:43
  2. Serie A 2016/2017
    By Azzurri7 in forum Club football
    Replies: 8331
    Last Post: 31.05.2017, 10:23
  3. Replies: 201
    Last Post: 31.01.2017, 15:47
  4. Replies: 329
    Last Post: 24.01.2017, 11:01
  5. Replies: 317
    Last Post: 10.01.2017, 23:10

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •