Serie A 2017/18 - Club football - Juventuz Forums - Page 263
Page 263 of 463 FirstFirst ... 163213253261262263264265273313363 ... LastLast
Results 5,241 to 5,260 of 9256

Thread: Serie A 2017/18

Cash
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Guys keep this chill, convo is great, just drop the personal attacks
    Und alles, was man weiss, nicht bloss rauschen und brausen gehört hat, lässt sich in drei Worten sagen.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2477 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GordoDeCentral View Post
    Guys keep this chill, convo is great, just drop the personal attacks
    Personal attacks on Tuz? No way

Forza Juve and max
    2018/2019 - 0 injuries.
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Lurkers have rights too.

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    2033 Post(s)
    Vialli is unsufferable
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Cash
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    Vialli is unsufferable
    I see what you did there
    Und alles, was man weiss, nicht bloss rauschen und brausen gehört hat, lässt sich in drei Worten sagen.

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    2033 Post(s)
    Already posted it when i saw your warning.
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Cash
    Mentioned
    1465 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Post Ironic View Post
    Look. Pretty much no one is saying Sarri is a bad coach, or that what he is doing this season in Serie a isn't impressive.

However, calling him a great coach and a miracle worker, and better than Allegri is rubbish at this point in time. There isn't the sample size to make that claim, nor does he have the results.

When we hired Allegri, everyone on this forum thought it was a disaster and we might not even hold on to Serie A. No one, I repeat, no one thought we had a chance in CL, and we played in two finals in three years with a fraction of the budget of the teams we compete against in Europe, and we have won 3 straight domestic doubles. And that's while selling a large number of our best players over the last 3 summers.

Yet somehow, there is this idea that Allegri is only doing the bare minimum expected, or even underperforming.

If anything what Allegri has done over the last 3 years is the true miracle considering what everyone predicted when we hired him on the back of what was claimed to be a disastrous mercato.
    $#@! you!

http://www.juventuz.com/threads/4097...=1#post4624938
    Ban Cronios

Cash
    Mentioned
    886 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JCK View Post
    You even posted it twice.

You are a true prophet. I nominate you for the Tuz Messiah.
    It's been a prevalent notion. Fallen sparks. Fragments of vessels broken at the Creation. And someday, somehow, before the end, a gathering back to home. A messenger from the Kingdom, arriving at the last moment. But I tell you there is no such message, no such home -- only the millions of last moments . . . nothing more. Our history is an aggregate of last moments.

Cash
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero_Aus View Post
    So you’ve been bored to death by someone with arguing tactics of a 12 year old. Lovely ❤️
    Fixed
    What a bad signing Ronaldo is. He's so old.

Juventuz regular

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    lol at that CL-EL comparision, and lol at comapring them to inter and Lazio, they dont have a midfield and attack half as good as Napoli. icardi is inters only class attacker, and their whole midfield is mediocre. they have a great GK too but thats about it. Lazio? SMS is the only player that would start for Napoli over Allan. Roma was comparable last season when everyone was fit but they lost Salah, Rudiger and now Emerson, and are dealing with injuries as well + Dzekos form dropped too much. and you accuse me of cherrypicking and keep ignoring what im saying. they are all together for 3 years now under Sarri so they know each other and the system very well, they havent had any major injury issues apart from Golem this season, are out of Coppa and CL and have the Serie A as their only goal for the season. you understand the term peaking right? stop playing dumb then. they had a great season last year as well, you can go and look up how many seasons in history they would have been champions with 86 pts and they finished 3rd actually. anyways, lets see you again end of the season when theyre out of EL and finish 6-7 pts behind us

"playing bad" in your personal opinion doesent mean much. have you started watching Juve yesterday btw? we dont play fancy football and under Max we always peak in the finishing months of the season. we are winning games, we dont concede any goals for 15 games now, and outscore the team that plays the best football in Italy. despite dealing with several injures and losing key players every summer. but i guess we also have to complete 15 quick passes before each goal to please the likes of you

so now you bring in defense when i mention Lazio, but we "play bad" despite conceding one goal in the last 2-3 months cool
    So you think that Napoli is not doing anything special at the moment? I dont know, you must think that Serie A is completely $#@! if 63/72 points is standard for a 2nd best team. Comparing them with Juve is just stupid, we have at least 4 subs that would easily start for Napoli and our starting 11 is obviously much better. Being out of European cups and 6-7 points behind us is what I would call "standard" for Napoli.
    Also cant see how saying Napoli had a great last season means Sarri is not a very good coach. Which you also said a few posts later so I dont even know what exactly are we discussing.

I dont expect anything fancy from an Allegri team, but a coherent attacking plan would be a good start for changing my personal opinion. Peaking late and starting season like a midtable team are also completely different things.

Edit: $#@! didnt realize there were so many posts after the one I quoted, sorry if I am just repeating things.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1590 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    Fixed
    You’re absolutely rattled ❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

Cash
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    You’re absolutely rattled ❤️
    I think I'll cry like Sarri tonight. Loving the hearts, getting ready forr Valentines day?
    What a bad signing Ronaldo is. He's so old.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1590 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    I think I'll cry like Sarri tonight. Loving the hearts, getting ready forr Valentines day?
    I certainly am. What do you want babe? Nekkid photos of ADL and Sarri should do the trick for you ❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

Cash
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Here is a fact for you.

Until Sarri actually wins something, then yes, he is no better than Spalletti, Mazzarri and Benitez. Playing so-called beautiful football is nice and all, but if you don’t come up with silverware, it doesn’t mean a $#@!ing thing.

Do you recall the 2015/16 season? Napoli were above us on the table for the majority of the season, but what happened in the end? A season lasts from August - May and doesn’t finish in February.

Oh, and we are still in 3 competitions. After they “purposefully” get knocked out of the EL in a couple of weeks, they’ll be in 1. Doesn’t look good on his resume that he is so hopeless in cup competitions. Yet he gets a free-ride from posters like you and Nedved96

It’s funny how you anti-Juventus “fans” find any excuse to $#@! on our amazing coach and management and find any excuse to lick the balls of a disgusting club like Napoli and Sarri at any opportunity.
    Why do you perceive praising Sarri for the work he is doing with Napoli to be dissing Allegri at the same time? These two positions dont have to come together.

You could say that he is doing a great job given the limited resources that he has at his disposal relative to ours, and in the same vein say that Allegri is doing a great job consistently competing on all fronts, going neck to neck with clubs that have double our resources. Both are getting their clubs to punch above their weight and deserve praise for it.

Napoli competing with Juve in Serie A is impressive stuff relative to their stature & financial power. Juve competing with Bayern, Barca, Madrid, PSG is impressive relative to our stature and financial power.

Spaletti, Mazzari and Benitez never got their team to punch above their weight like that. Benitez maybe back at Valencia and at Liverpool in that season they almost won the EPL or the season they won the CL. But definitely not as Napoli coach.
    Hist: 1 decent starter, 1 worldclass, 1 bench, 2 out
    Post Ironic: 0 World class 2 decent-good starters. 1 bench player.
    DelPiero84: 3 world class, 2 bench.
    Zizinho: 2 world class, 1 very good starter and the rest for bench.
    Quetzalcoatl: 1 world class, 1 good starter, 2 bench and Staruro out.
    Alex Juventino: 2 World Class, 2 decent starters and 1 bench
    IgorTudor: 0 world class, 2 good starters, 3 bench
    ADP1897: 1 World Class, One good starter, and 3 Bench

Cash
    Mentioned
    535 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hist View Post
    Why do you perceive praising Sarri for the work he is doing with Napoli to be dissing Allegri at the same time? These two positions dont have to come together.

You could say that he is doing a great job given the limited resources that he has at his disposal relative to ours, and in the same vein say that Allegri is doing a great job consistently competing on all fronts, going neck to neck with clubs that have double our resources. Both are getting their clubs to punch above their weight and deserve praise for it.

Napoli competing with Juve in Serie A is impressive stuff relative to their stature & financial power. Juve competing with Bayern, Barca, Madrid, PSG is impressive relative to our stature and financial power.

Spaletti, Mazzari and Benitez never got their team to punch above their weight like that. Benitez maybe back at Valencia and at Liverpool in that season they almost won the EPL or the season they won the CL. But definitely not as Napoli coach.
    Nuances
    Much Love, bitches!

Banned

Cash
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hist View Post

If you don't share their opinion it is an attack against them

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vialli_92 View Post
    If you don't share their opinion it is an attack against them
    It's not. Hist's post is alright. What some have a problem with is not recognizing how good what we have is and instead have this grass greener on the other side outlook

Cash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerval View Post
    It's not. Hist's post is alright. What some have a problem with is not recognizing how good what we have is and instead have this grass greener on the other side outlook
    This.

Unfortunately , its the same subset of posters who on the one hand hype/praise other teams/coaches and at the same time whinge and moan about our team/coach.

The praise for the other club is gilded with a diss against our club and that is just disrespectful.
    And I am not talking about one post from a certain member etc. its a few posters and its a pattern from the past few months I've been on this forum

Cash
    Mentioned
    535 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    This.

Unfortunately , its the same subset of posters who on the one hand hype/praise other teams/coaches and at the same time whinge and moan about our team/coach.

The praise for the other club is gilded with a diss against our club and that is just disrespectful.
    And I am not talking about one post from a certain member etc. its a few posters and its a pattern from the past few months I've been on this forum
    There's an ignore-button. It's extremely helpful.
    Much Love, bitches!

Cash
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddy View Post
    Nuances
    boris johnson If you want another weird fun to watch british character checkout Jacob Reese Mogg.
    Hist: 1 decent starter, 1 worldclass, 1 bench, 2 out
    Post Ironic: 0 World class 2 decent-good starters. 1 bench player.
    DelPiero84: 3 world class, 2 bench.
    Zizinho: 2 world class, 1 very good starter and the rest for bench.
    Quetzalcoatl: 1 world class, 1 good starter, 2 bench and Staruro out.
    Alex Juventino: 2 World Class, 2 decent starters and 1 bench
    IgorTudor: 0 world class, 2 good starters, 3 bench
    ADP1897: 1 World Class, One good starter, and 3 Bench

Banned

Cash
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    This.

If people can't accept others will have different opinions to them and resort to insults when they don't agree with them then that says a lot about those people

That's the go to strategy here when someone has a different opinion and they don't agree