Serie A 2017/18 - Club football - Juventuz Forums - Page 139
Page 139 of 463 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149189239 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,780 of 9256

Thread: Serie A 2017/18

  1. #2761
    Banned

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    6,079
    Cash
    12,680
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    I'm hoping to see a drop in form from Napoli/Inter their start to the season has been worrying for us imo.

    Also would be nice if Berna and Costa would start more they can't get used to the system if they are only given the odd start and sub appearances

  2. #2762
    U.S.J. Ventus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    5,783
    Cash
    8,703
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vialli_92 View Post
    I'm hoping to see a drop in form from Napoli/Inter their start to the season has been worrying for us imo.

    Also would be nice if Berna and Costa would start more they can't get used to the system if they are only given the odd start and sub appearances

    Its inevitable, reckon Inter will finish in the top 3 though, anyway is it top 4 or 3 this year?

  3. #2763
    COME HOME MOGGI Gian's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    15,252
    Cash
    5,236
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Dude, those clubs are giving everything they've got. Playing at 101% imo. They have already peaked early this season. A few injuries, dip in form and suspensions and they're back to where they were.

    We aren't even close to our peak yet. We'll probably suck until/again in January and reach our peak coming March/April.

  4. #2764
    Juventuz legend Klovn's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    21,250
    Cash
    18,657
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    1-1 the defending

  5. #2765
    U.S.J. Ventus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    5,783
    Cash
    8,703
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gian View Post
    Dude, those clubs are giving everything they've got. Playing at 101% imo. They have already peaked early this season. A few injuries, dip in form and suspensions and they're back to where they were.

    We aren't even close to our peak yet. We'll probably suck until/again in January and reach our peak coming March/April.

    Well said,

  6. #2766
    Juventuz star DutchJuventino's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    2,919
    Cash
    6,280
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by YouVay View Post
    Its inevitable, reckon Inter will finish in the top 3 though, anyway is it top 4 or 3 this year?
    First three direct in group and fourth play-offs.

  7. #2767
    Conditioned Ali's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    14,898
    Cash
    17,848
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Torino almost had Inter. Beat Benevento and we are 2nd.
    I will wait however long it takes and I know one day we will celebrate and be celebrated.

  8. #2768
    Optimist Prime Hustini's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    77,552
    Cash
    208,664
    Mentioned
    2431 Post(s)
    Amazing how inter or Napoli consistently surge forward no $#@!s given. Meanwhile we pass the ball back constantly taking our time.
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

    Lurkers have rights too.

  9. #2769
    Juventuz champion Ronn's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    5,689
    Cash
    13,180
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJuventino View Post
    First three direct in group and fourth play-offs.
    All 4 go directly into group stage


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #2770
    Juventuz regular InterMerda's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,047
    Cash
    2,118
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Now let's hope Napoli $#@! up too

  11. #2771
    Banned lgorTudor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    20,732
    Cash
    53,918
    Mentioned
    982 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustini View Post
    Amazing how inter or Napoli consistently surge forward no $#@!s given. Meanwhile we pass the ball back constantly taking our time.
    if your season doesnt include april/may you can afford that

  12. #2772
    In bocca al lupo, Fabio. Seven's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Not in the sand :(
    Posts
    34,776
    Cash
    29,802
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vialli_92 View Post
    I'm hoping to see a drop in form from Napoli/Inter their start to the season has been worrying for us imo.

    Also would be nice if Berna and Costa would start more they can't get used to the system if they are only given the odd start and sub appearances
    Dude, you're just going to support Napoli when it looks like they'll win it this year anyway. You don't have a care in the world.

    Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    biathlon is one of the rare sports I enjoy

  13. #2773
    Optimist Prime Hustini's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    77,552
    Cash
    208,664
    Mentioned
    2431 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lgorTudor View Post
    if your season doesnt include april/may you can afford that
    True
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

    Lurkers have rights too.

  14. #2774
    58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58 CAPITANO's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    17,364
    Cash
    9,274
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by s4tch View Post
    verdi scored 2 goals from 2 free kicks with both of his feet



    _________________________________35_________________________________

    Pavel Nedved: "Si puņ vivere senza pallone, ma non senza Juve"




    _________________________________35_________________________________

  15. #2775
    Banned

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    6,079
    Cash
    12,680
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven View Post
    Dude, you're just going to support Napoli when it looks like they'll win it this year anyway. You don't have a care in the world.

    Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk
    Ye i'm on the wrong forum. Can you direct me to the Napoli forum

  16. #2776
    Juventuz legend Stephan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Juventuz
    Posts
    15,239
    Cash
    9,346
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Werent we linked with Gerson some year ago? Looks like a real talent there. 2 against Fiorentina at HT.

  17. #2777
    Banned lgorTudor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    20,732
    Cash
    53,918
    Mentioned
    982 Post(s)
    Nipple draw

  18. #2778
    Juventuz champion Amer's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Sarajevo
    Posts
    6,566
    Cash
    9,409
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Napoli slowing down like every year.

    And again we will only look better after first 3 months of the season.

  19. #2779
    Optimist Prime Hustini's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    77,552
    Cash
    208,664
    Mentioned
    2431 Post(s)
    Great results for us.

    Let's get this $#@!ty mentality kicked out ASAP of slowing down against weak teams. Need to find a new gear.
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

    Lurkers have rights too.

  20. #2780
    Juventuz champion s4tch's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    7,022
    Cash
    14,840
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    if both roma and lazio win their one game in hand, the first five teams will be within 2 points on the table. what a time to be alive.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 304
    Last Post: 19.01.2018, 03:43
  2. Serie A 2016/2017
    By Azzurri7 in forum Club football
    Replies: 8331
    Last Post: 31.05.2017, 10:23
  3. Replies: 201
    Last Post: 31.01.2017, 15:47
  4. Replies: 329
    Last Post: 24.01.2017, 11:01
  5. Replies: 317
    Last Post: 10.01.2017, 23:10

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •