Serie A 2017/18 - Club football - Juventuz Forums - Page 213
Page 213 of 463 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223263313 ... LastLast
Results 4,241 to 4,260 of 9256

Thread: Serie A 2017/18

Cash
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    that would be Bundesliga, I imagine it's such a struggle to market that league, at least Juve don't always finish 10+ points ahead of competition
    backfired.com
    Much Love, bitches!

Cash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero_Aus View Post
    Death to Napoli
    Haven't you been watching Black mirror? Watch out!
    You take forever to say nothing.

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Former Juventus midfielder Mohamed Sissoko warns Paulo Dybala “does not have the character of Alessandro Del Piero”.

La Joya was handed the number 10 shirt this season, and though Carlos Tevez and Paul Pogba have worn it since 2012, the Argentine is seen as the natural heir to club legend Del Piero.

“I always follow the Italian league, because I left there with good memories,” Sissoko told Il Bianconero.

“Juventus, who I’m a fan of, they weren’t playing well but they’ve found a solidity which allows them to get excellent results.

“The players have improved a lot, especially Medhi Benatia. I think the Bianconeri will win the league, Napoli and Inter are very strong teams but they don’t have the same history. (BOOM)

“Dybala, in my opinion, doesn’t have the character of Del Piero yet, even if he’s very young.

“If he listens to all the advice of those around him, like [Pavel] Nedved and [Gigi] Buffon he can become better than he already is.

“I’m not his agent, but he’s playing for one of the best teams in the world and he’d to well to stay at Juventus for another two or three years.(Should have said he'd do well to stay full stop)

Buffon is expected to retire at the end of the season, and Sissoko was asked about the legendary goalkeeper.

“Buffon has been the Juventus goalkeeper since the days of Lilian Thuram, so it was still very surprising to see consecutive games where he wasn’t between the posts.

“[Wojciech] Szczesny is doing very well though and I wish him well. The important thing is for Juve to keep winning.”

Blaise Matuidi was racially abused by Cagliari fans at the weekend, but the Lega Serie A took no action as observers didn’t hear it.

“We’re in 2018 and these things still happen,” Sissoko sighed.

“It’s not nice to see people being insulted for their religion or their ethnicity. I feel very sorry for what happened to Blaise, and having played in Italy I feel even closer to him.

“It’s the fault of two or three ignorant people, it’s not that the whole country is racist. I read that Cagliari apologised and I think that’s a nice gesture.”

Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1551 Post(s)
    Momo ❤️❤️❤️

I follow him on Twitter and it’s true, he’s always posting stuff about Juve, clearly a big fan of the club. Great memories of him at Juventus. Just pity he was here at a time when the club was in turmoil. Likeable guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

Juventuz star

Cash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    That commentary is way smarter than what I expected from him, he was as bad as sturaro on the field except at chasing and tackling.

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by napoleonic View Post
    That commentary is way smarter than what I expected from him, he was as bad as sturaro on the field except at chasing and tackling.
    Having bad technique makes you stupid? Braindead comment. Plenty of ways of being intelligent as well, he certainly wasn't stupid on the field.

Momo is an eloquent guy

Cash
    Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    Momo was way better than Sturaro... gtfo
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebreak View Post
    Marchisio is needed asap.

Cash
    Mentioned
    982 Post(s)
    His goal against Palermo

CR7 <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3sh View Post
    beautiful people, very nice working class unlike stuck up arrogant for nothing turin residents
    i lowkey root for napoli every year, i wish we played in france so they could win a couple scudetti

Cash
    Mentioned
    1551 Post(s)
    No. Sissoko was a much better player than Sturaro. He was actually useful for us, unlike the Rick James sympathiser.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cerval View Post
    Having bad technique makes you stupid? Braindead comment. Plenty of ways of being intelligent as well, he certainly wasn't stupid on the field.

Momo is an eloquent guy
    Chiellini is one of the smartest footballers around (has an MBA in Business admin). But is a total brute on the field. Looks can be deceiving, napoleonic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lgorTudor View Post
    His goal against Palermo
    His assists for Krasic and Del Piero. From sublime to ridiculous
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

Cash
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerval View Post
    Former Juventus midfielder Mohamed Sissoko warns Paulo Dybala “does not have the character of Alessandro Del Piero”.

La Joya was handed the number 10 shirt this season, and though Carlos Tevez and Paul Pogba have worn it since 2012, the Argentine is seen as the natural heir to club legend Del Piero.

“I always follow the Italian league, because I left there with good memories,” Sissoko told Il Bianconero.

“Juventus, who I’m a fan of, they weren’t playing well but they’ve found a solidity which allows them to get excellent results.

“The players have improved a lot, especially Medhi Benatia. I think the Bianconeri will win the league, Napoli and Inter are very strong teams but they don’t have the same history. (BOOM)

“Dybala, in my opinion, doesn’t have the character of Del Piero yet, even if he’s very young.

“If he listens to all the advice of those around him, like [Pavel] Nedved and [Gigi] Buffon he can become better than he already is.

“I’m not his agent, but he’s playing for one of the best teams in the world and he’d to well to stay at Juventus for another two or three years.(Should have said he'd do well to stay full stop)

Buffon is expected to retire at the end of the season, and Sissoko was asked about the legendary goalkeeper.

“Buffon has been the Juventus goalkeeper since the days of Lilian Thuram, so it was still very surprising to see consecutive games where he wasn’t between the posts.

“[Wojciech] Szczesny is doing very well though and I wish him well. The important thing is for Juve to keep winning.”

Blaise Matuidi was racially abused by Cagliari fans at the weekend, but the Lega Serie A took no action as observers didn’t hear it.

“We’re in 2018 and these things still happen,” Sissoko sighed.

“It’s not nice to see people being insulted for their religion or their ethnicity. I feel very sorry for what happened to Blaise, and having played in Italy I feel even closer to him.

“It’s the fault of two or three ignorant people, it’s not that the whole country is racist. I read that Cagliari apologised and I think that’s a nice gesture.”
    Legend.

No. Sissoko was a much better player than Sturaro. He was actually useful for us, unlike the Rick James sympathiser.
    It's Rick Ross man get it right

Spoiler:
    Forza Juventus Forza Azzurri

"Nobody cares.... Nobody cares.... Worry about yourself, your family, and the people that are important to you."

Cash
    Mentioned
    1551 Post(s)
    $#@! I can’t believe I said Rick James

Cash
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    These were the days when Cavani at Palermo use to get a hat-trick against us without trying.

Cash
    Mentioned
    258 Post(s)
    What a dad
    Und alles, was man weiss, nicht bloss rauschen und brausen gehört hat, lässt sich in drei Worten sagen.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1551 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GordoDeCentral View Post
    What a dad
    Badly

Cash
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Much Love, bitches!

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1944 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzalcoatl View Post
    Momo was way better than Sturaro... gtfo
    I liked him a lot, but if it wasn't for farsapoli he wouldn't have made it into the team imo.
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Cash
    Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    I liked him a lot, but if it wasn't for farsapoli he wouldn't have made it into the team imo.
    Of course. He was very limited, but he was awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebreak View Post
    Marchisio is needed asap.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1551 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    Same as Marchisio. Under Moggi, he’d have been loaned out to clubs all over Italy.

Cash
    Mentioned
    982 Post(s)
    Same as Marchisio. Under Moggi, he’d have been loaned out to clubs all over Italy.
    And Chiellini