Serie A 2017/18 - Club football - Juventuz Forums - Page 231
Page 231 of 463 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233241281331 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,620 of 9247

Thread: Serie A 2017/18

Cash
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Wow wow wow. Completely against the run of play.
    COLLINGWOOD FC

Cash
    Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    This Roma team will hand Inter a CL-spot zzzzzzzz
    Much Love, bitches!

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    I'd have hoped Roma would put pressure on Inda

Cash
    Mentioned
    781 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dostoevsky View Post
    Roma's GK is the next big thing.
    You were so unbelievably wrong about the Roma mercato this summer. You were drinking your brother's kool-aid bro, fapping over Under, Pellegrini, Schick, Karsdorp, Kolarov, and acting like Salah, Rudiger, Paredes were good sales, as though they improved the team.

Salah was their best attacker. Rudiger started more clean sheets than any other of their defenders last year. And of all their signings only Kolarov has been good, and Pellegrini decent.
    It's been a prevalent notion. Fallen sparks. Fragments of vessels broken at the Creation. And someday, somehow, before the end, a gathering back to home. A messenger from the Kingdom, arriving at the last moment. But I tell you there is no such message, no such home -- only the millions of last moments . . . nothing more. Our history is an aggregate of last moments.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1921 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    Bigger than Dollarumma was a few months ago?
    I never liked him much. I think he's overhyped because he's Italian and "the next Buffon". He hasn't done anything to justify his insane price-tag.
    Pirlo has no equal in Europe, Vidal is a champion. And Marchisio, though little noticed, when he is one hundred per cent [he too] is a champion.
    commentator: "...marchisio.... hardly mentioned his name tonight"

Cash
    Mentioned
    781 Post(s)
    WTF was that free kick.
    It's been a prevalent notion. Fallen sparks. Fragments of vessels broken at the Creation. And someday, somehow, before the end, a gathering back to home. A messenger from the Kingdom, arriving at the last moment. But I tell you there is no such message, no such home -- only the millions of last moments . . . nothing more. Our history is an aggregate of last moments.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1921 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Post Ironic View Post
    You were so unbelievably wrong about the Roma mercato this summer. You were drinking your brother's kool-aid bro, fapping over Under, Pellegrini, Schick, Karsdorp, Kolarov, and acting like Salah, Rudiger, Paredes were good sales, as though they improved the team.

Salah was their best attacker. Rudiger started more clean sheets than any other of their defenders last year. And of all their signings only Kolarov has been good, and Pellegrini decent.
    I thought selling Salah was good tbh. He did prove he's better than I thought he'd be at Liverpool to be quite frank.

I was right about Pellegrini cause he's very good and was cheap. Kolarov was good too. As for Schick I just liked the talent but I even said in the thread that i saw him in like a couple of matches and majority on youtube.

Rudiger was a good sale cause he wasn't cheap exactly while nobody wanted Paredes at Juve.
    Pirlo has no equal in Europe, Vidal is a champion. And Marchisio, though little noticed, when he is one hundred per cent [he too] is a champion.

Cash
    Mentioned
    781 Post(s)
    Inter winless in 7 in Serie A (2 losses, 5 draws), plus knocked out of Coppa by mid-table side in that period.

Seems obvious they would have fallen out of CL spots...

Unfortunately Roma trying their best to keep Inter afloat. Winless in 6 in Serie A. (3 losses, 3 draws). Plus also knocked out of Coppa by mid-table side in that period.

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Roma is hopeless

Cash
    Mentioned
    781 Post(s)
    I thought selling Salah was good tbh. He did prove he's better than I thought he'd be at Liverpool to be quite frank.

I was right about Pellegrini cause he's very good and was cheap. Kolarov was good too. As for Schick I just liked the talent but I even said in the thread that i saw him in like a couple of matches and majority on youtube.

Rudiger was a good sale cause he wasn't cheap exactly while nobody wanted Paredes at Juve.
    Dude, they are far worse than last year. Their mercato sucked.

Rudiger was their best defender once he recovered form after his ACL tear that kept him out for the first 3 months last year. Fazio is rubbish. Rudiger was also versatile enough to cover their RB position when needed, cuz Florenzi is really not a RB. That side leaks goals when he plays. Again today the Samp goal was created from his side.

Paredes-Pellegrini interchangeable tbh. Neither is anything special, though both have room to become better players still. I'd say Pellegrini has a higher ceiling, so could eventually be a good signing if they don't lose him this coming summer.

Under is mediocre. Schick has either been injured or terrible. Karsdorp is an unknown.

Only Kolarov has helped Roma thus far.

Cash
    Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Sampdoria's without their two best players (perhaps with Torreira and Ramirez in the mix) and yet Roma can't beat them. Impressive.
    Much Love, bitches!

Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    1980 Post(s)
    Roma

next week they play Hellas and inter Crotone, so should be wins for both. they both are out of ther Coppa and Roma will soon be out of CL, will be an interesting battle for CL until the end. but they need to get their $#@! together, they had some terrible results so far.
    36 SUL CAMPO ✔

Sign Max Meyer!!!

Sell Higuain!!!

Cash
    Mentioned
    1921 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Post Ironic View Post
    Dude, they are far worse than last year. Their mercato sucked.

Rudiger was their best defender once he recovered form after his ACL tear that kept him out for the first 3 months last year. Fazio is rubbish. Rudiger was also versatile enough to cover their RB position when needed, cuz Florenzi is really not a RB. That side leaks goals when he plays. Again today the Samp goal was created from his side.

Paredes-Pellegrini interchangeable tbh. Neither is anything special, though both have room to become better players still. I'd say Pellegrini has a higher ceiling, so could eventually be a good signing if they don't lose him this coming summer.

Under is mediocre. Schick has either been injured or terrible. Karsdorp is an unknown.

Only Kolarov has helped Roma thus far.
    I think you exaggerate cause I surely didn't hail half of them because I never watched Karsdorp and Under. I saw a video of Under on youtube. Oh and I think Fazio is a decent player, he did very well for them in plenty of their matches and he was one of their best defenders.

And let's get something straight. It's Roma. Hell, even we sell our best players, let alone a club like Roma.

Pellegrini is a good player imo, a useful addition to have and he was also helpful for them. Very helpful actually. I can't say much about others but I'd say Schick will be a good one once he fully recovers and starts playing.

But yeah, they were stronger last year, there's no doubt about that. It's not like I was writing how they are great at the moment.

Cash
    Mentioned
    781 Post(s)
    I think you exaggerate cause I surely didn't hail half of them because I never watched Karsdorp and Under. I saw a video of Under on youtube. Oh and I think Fazio is a decent player, he did very well for them in plenty of their matches and he was one of their best defenders.

And let's get something straight. It's Roma. Hell, even we sell our best players, let alone a club like Roma.

Pellegrini is a good player imo, a useful addition to have and he was also helpful for them. Very helpful actually. I can't say much about others but I'd say Schick will be a good one once he fully recovers and starts playing.

But yeah, they were stronger last year, there's no doubt about that. It's not like I was writing how they are great at the moment.
    I am probably exaggerating. I do recall you saying Cengiz Under was a very good signing, Schick and Pellegrini too, but aside from that. Nada.

I think Roma screwed up by bringing in players not ready for the pressure and unrealistic expectations at Roma.

Fazio is a solid defender, very good positionally, but easily beat by players with any sort of pace. He loses his man often because of slow he is. Manolas has the quickness to cover often, but it often leaves them caught out.

Cash
    Mentioned
    5928 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    I speak the truth.
    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

Cash
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    lazio will get 3rd spot ezpz
    Quote Originally Posted by Klin View Post
    Panicking over a Primavera signing? Juventuz.

Cash
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Napoli have resisted collapsing so far this season which is better than any other season in recent memory. They're usually doing a Roma by now.

Cash
    Mentioned
    5928 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebreak View Post
    Napoli have resisted collapsing so far this season which is better than any other season in recent memory. They're usually doing a Roma by now.
    well they got a little ''help'' this year.
    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

Cash
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    well they got a little ''help'' this year.
    What was that?

Cash
    Mentioned
    5928 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebreak View Post
    What was that?
    3 letters
    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era