Page 204 of 367 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204205206214254304 ... LastLast
Results 4,061 to 4,080 of 7328

Thread: Serie A 2017/18

Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1453 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hængebøffer View Post
    Inter went into fully meltdown after Icardi's goal.
    Yep. Went into proper catenaccio mode too,trying to conserve their barely-deserved lead. Oh and I’ve never seen a team more reliant on one player than Inter. Without Icardi, they’d be as bad as Milan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

Cash
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    i love this new-old inda. how many points did they lose since the derby? 10 in 4 matches?

Cash
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero_Aus View Post
    Yep. Went into proper catenaccio mode too,trying to conserve their barely-deserved lead. Oh and I’ve never seen a team more reliant on one player than Inter. Without Icardi, they’d be as bad as Milan.
    Actually there's more to it. Today their non-existing bench was exposed. Clueless Jao Mario had to play in Candreva's place on the wing because they lack options. It's even worse when it comes to CBs, The Frong got injured and Spal replaced him with Nagatomo

Cash
    Mentioned
    1453 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LiquidPLP View Post
    Actually there's more to it. Today their non-existing bench was exposed. Clueless Jao Mario had to play in Candreva's place on the wing because they lack options. It's even worse when it comes to CBs, The Frong got injured and Spal replaced him with Nagatomo
    Santon has to move to CB

I love this tweet

If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

Cash
    Mentioned
    763 Post(s)
    Inter has taken 3 points from their last 5 Serie A matches. And been eliminated from Coppa Italia by an even worse Milan.
    It's been a prevalent notion. Fallen sparks. Fragments of vessels broken at the Creation. And someday, somehow, before the end, a gathering back to home. A messenger from the Kingdom, arriving at the last moment. But I tell you there is no such message, no such home -- only the millions of last moments . . . nothing more. Our history is an aggregate of last moments.

Do you know da wae? Badass Dybala's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    387 Post(s)
    Take handanovic out of that side and inda would leak at least 2 or 3 goals a game
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

Cash
    Mentioned
    763 Post(s)
    @Cerval

$#@! you management. Give Spallo the Naga RB - Santon CB - Dalbert backline after...Rano injured and ask for top four?

$#@! you management when...we need to defend to protect the 1-0 lead but the most defensive midfielder on the bench is...Brozovic.

$#@! you management if you hope Perisic and Candreva can run tirelessly for the whole...38 matches and win us matches when their substitution is...Yao Mario, the guy who runs slower than the average of a tortoise and snail and has the workrate less than a sloth. ON THE $#@!ING WING.

$#@! you management for letting an agent Kia-bull$#@! lead the transfer policies and sell Banega for 7m Ljajic for 11m to solve money issue after drop 70m on gabi-1-goal and Yao Marios.

$#@! you management to the galaxies level if you blame and sack Spallo after these $#@!fest....
    It's been a prevalent notion. Fallen sparks. Fragments of vessels broken at the Creation. And someday, somehow, before the end, a gathering back to home. A messenger from the Kingdom, arriving at the last moment. But I tell you there is no such message, no such home -- only the millions of last moments . . . nothing more. Our history is an aggregate of last moments.

Cash
    Mentioned
    438 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Post Ironic View Post
    Inter has taken 3 points from their last 5 Serie A matches. And been eliminated from Coppa Italia by an even worse Milan.
    Which annoys me even more that we didn't beat them.

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1682 Post(s)
    Inter was always bound to collapse sooner or later.

- - - Updated - - -

Bashing Joao Mario now.Not too long ago they said he's a better player than Pjanic.
    Deluded $#@!s they are. Reality's hit them hard once again.
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Cash
    Mentioned
    387 Post(s)
    yao marios
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

Cash
    Mentioned
    763 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    Inter was always bound to collapse sooner or later.

- - - Updated - - -

Bashing Joa Mario now.Not too long ago they said he's a better player than Pjanic.
    Deluded $#@!s they are. Reality's hit them hard once again.
    Wasn't it @YouVay and @PedroFlu here who said that we would have a dogfight with Inter for the scudetto this year?

Pretty sure pedroflu also said that missing out on Gagliardini for 30mil was a disaster and that he was the future captain of the National Team in the same series of posts.

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1682 Post(s)
    The "dogfight"

Who was it again? @Bianconero_Aus

- - - Updated - - -

Kessie was another player we missed out on.
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Cash
    Mentioned
    1453 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    The "dogfight"

Who was it again? @Bianconero_Aus
    that was posted by the erstwhile @PedroFlu. I gave him $#@! for ages about that one

Cash
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Too bad they didn't get embarrassed by
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Cash
    Mentioned
    387 Post(s)
    Wasn't it @YouVay and @PedroFlu here who said that we would have a dogfight with Inter for the scudetto this year?

Pretty sure pedroflu also said that missing out on Gagliardini for 30mil was a disaster and that he was the future captain of the National Team in the same series of posts.
    I think it's irrelevant who the player is, anyone who joins inda is cursed and destined for failure, Coutinho, and cannavaro are prime examples of how good a player is if he doesnt play for a $#@! team, kondogbia on the few times ive watched him for valencia this season looks good, i don't think Pedro's predictions of Gagliardini is all that stupid, he was a very decent player at atalanta, in a functional side i think he is quite useful

Cash
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    If we win tomorrow, we'll make quite a distance from inter. Having 8 points at this point will be huge. Now let's hope for nipples to drop some points.

Cash
    Mentioned
    438 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LiquidPLP View Post
    If we win tomorrow, we'll make quite a distance from inter. Having 8 points at this point will be huge. Now let's hope for nipples to drop some points.
    But you just jinxed it. @igortudor

Cash
    Mentioned
    763 Post(s)
    that was posted by the erstwhile @PedroFlu. I gave him $#@! for ages about that one
    He comes up with some real gems. Pjanic a "net negative on the pitch" might be his best.

Cash
    Mentioned
    387 Post(s)
    moving santon to CB, what a genius move by spaghetti

whatever next, sturaro at CB?

Cash
    Mentioned
    763 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badass Dybala View Post
    I think it's irrelevant who the player is, anyone who joins inda is cursed and destined for failure, Coutinho, and cannavaro are prime examples of how good a player is if he doesnt play for a $#@! team, kondogbia on the few times ive watched him for valencia this season looks good, i don't think Pedro's predictions of Gagliardini is all that stupid, he was a very decent player at atalanta, in a functional side i think he is quite useful
    I think Gagliardini is a decent player, but jumping from him being a pretty good young player at Atalanta to saying he will be future NT captain and we will regret purchasing him and be locked in a dogfight with Inter because of such purchases is quite a stretch

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by campionesidd View Post
    Too bad they didn't get embarrassed by
    It actually makes it kind of more amusing. It was annoying dropping points, but the amount of false hope that undeserved 0-0 draw they held us to gave their players and fans is pretty hilarious now.