Page 1 of 133 1231151101 ... LastLast

Cash
    Mentioned
    1289 Post(s)

Premier League 2017/18

Arsenal's year?
    Asif mon bebe..
    Quote Originally Posted by C.Martin View Post
    For 3 years I have wondered why my friends kept calling Allegri for Augustus. I couldn't sleep at nights thinking about it. I've been sitting at my desk for hours every week trying to figure it out, coming up with calculations and formulas that weren't correct. Then it hit me, the answer was right in front me all time but I didn't notice it. Augustus was the greatest emperor of the Roman Empire, owning almost all of europe. People loved him. People feared him. It's the same with Allegri, although we know him better as Euromaxx. Allegri, greatest coach in the world at the moment, people love him. People fear him. We need to understand that. Allegri 4 life

And why my female friend keep calling Allegri for Peter North I dont need to figure out.

290, 290, 290, 290, 290... +24
    Honor, Sacrifice, Loyalty

Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    1934 Post(s)
    United could finish 5th this time
    35 SUL CAMPO ✔

World Boss

Cash
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Chelsea probably will win again, but United also have a chance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebreak View Post
    Marchisio is needed asap.

Cash
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Putting my money on united with Chelsea coming a close second.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
    Conte - Brought us back to the top of Italy
    Allegri - Bringing us to the top of Europe

Cash
    Mentioned
    1289 Post(s)
    1- City
    2- United
    3- Liverpool
    4- Arsenal
    5- Tottenham
    6- Chelsea
    Asif mon bebe..
    Quote Originally Posted by C.Martin View Post
    For 3 years I have wondered why my friends kept calling Allegri for Augustus. I couldn't sleep at nights thinking about it. I've been sitting at my desk for hours every week trying to figure it out, coming up with calculations and formulas that weren't correct. Then it hit me, the answer was right in front me all time but I didn't notice it. Augustus was the greatest emperor of the Roman Empire, owning almost all of europe. People loved him. People feared him. It's the same with Allegri, although we know him better as Euromaxx. Allegri, greatest coach in the world at the moment, people love him. People fear him. We need to understand that. Allegri 4 life

And why my female friend keep calling Allegri for Peter North I dont need to figure out.

290, 290, 290, 290, 290... +24
    Honor, Sacrifice, Loyalty

Cash
    Mentioned
    1335 Post(s)
    I just want to say that United was valued at 3 billion euros. The most valuable club in the world. And people still think they're on Inter/Milan level.

Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    1934 Post(s)
    both Milan and United finished 6th, youre right about inter though
    35 SUL CAMPO ✔

Juventuz regular Afghan_juventus's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    my early predictions:
    1. Tottenham
    2. Manchester City
    3. Chelsea
    4. Arsenal
    5. Manchester United
    6. Everton
    7. Liverpool

Cash
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    So Wenger signed a new deal? lol
    COLLINGWOOD FC

Breakout Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    607 Post(s)
    City going for the quadruple, apparently.
    Fool enough to almost be it
    Cool enough to not quite see it

Banned <span style='color: #008000'>Raz</span>'s Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Here's to conte getting relegated
    Quote Originally Posted by X
    I wish I had Contes wig to cover myself when I sleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven
    Fred is love, Fred is life
    Quote Originally Posted by Fake Melo View Post
    Conte is bigger than the club

Cash
    Mentioned
    438 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ALC View Post
    I just want to say that United was valued at 3 billion euros. The most valuable club in the world. And people still think they're on Inter/Milan level.
    Maybe you should stick to your Mexican day labouring and stop embarrasing yourself here.

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1682 Post(s)
    https://www.theguardian.com/football...rsenal-manager

Stan Kroenke “won’t rest” until Arsenal have made it to the pinnacle of the game in England and Europe, and insists Arsène Wenger is the best man to take them there.
    Our ambition is to win the Premier League and other major trophies in Europe,” Kroenke said. “It’s what the fans, players, staff, manager and board expect and we won’t rest until that is achieved. Arsène is the best person to help us make that happen. He has a fantastic track record and has our full backing.”
    There is no complacency anywhere at this club. Our goal is to compete for and win trophies here and in Europe. Everything we do is designed to make that happen
    The club has grown beyond recognition in every aspect in recent years
    When you look at the world of football, and you think about the great candidates that there are – and there are many great coaching candidates in the world and Arsenal is a club that all of them would want to work for because of the things we represent in football. But when you look around and make that assessment, you don’t find any better candidates than Arsène Wenger.
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1453 Post(s)
    City will win this imo. Hopefully Yanited struggle in the league again and miss out on the top 4 again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

Scouted

Cash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Huge test for Conte is how Chelsea will handle CL football. As great as Chelsea is (most well rounded first XI in the PL IMO), they're relatively light on sub options. Everyone laughed last year at the Luiz and Alonso signings, but they ended up as masterstrokes. Will the same happen this year, or will Emanalo ruin it with his 'value for money' signings?

This season should be a toss up between Chelsea and Tottenham, if the latter doesn't get raided by the other clubs. I can see United improving as well but we're 3rd for now.

Cash
    Mentioned
    438 Post(s)
    Ffs

Cash
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by United#7 View Post
    Huge test for Conte is how Chelsea will handle CL football. As great as Chelsea is (most well rounded first XI in the PL IMO), they're relatively light on sub options. Everyone laughed last year at the Luiz and Alonso signings, but they ended up as masterstrokes. Will the same happen this year, or will Emanalo ruin it with his 'value for money' signings?

This season should be a toss up between Chelsea and Tottenham, if the latter doesn't get raided by the other clubs. I can see United improving as well but we're 3rd for now.
    Man City are making some moves already. If they get upgrades in central defense over what they got i think they will be contenders for epl.

Tottenham will end up playing catchup one way or another. They are moving from their stadium to a "neutral" stadium, they already lost games last season in CL playing Wembley (not their home stadium). Also it has already proved that CL will be a distraction. Tottenham doesnt have the squad to cope both in CL and EPL. Also they need better transfer policy, instead of buying players like Jansen and Sissoko.

My predictions is that Tottenham will have another average CL campaign, (if they end up in EL again screwed cause games played thursday and then sunday already epl), then have a strong second part of the season in epl after crushing out of europe, but it will be too late. Someone else will win it.

I agree that Chelsea will have it much tougher next season with CL. They need to add to the squad and also rotate between CL and epl. But Conte is stubborn when it comes to rotation.

Utd remains to be seen. If Mourinho gets a Drogba type of striker this summer to replace Zlatan/Rooney, they could challenge epl. Remains to be seen what is the situation with De Gea also.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1682 Post(s)
    So, United is really going to spend €50m on Perisic?
    Insane amount of money for a 28 year old midtable player.

That guy on redcafe got it right:

Anyone else feel like this is the sort of transfer you'd expect Stoke or West Ham to announce for about 20m Euros and you go "Oh" and move on?

I don't think I've ever been as underwhelmed.
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1453 Post(s)
    50m on a brainless runner
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

Cash
    Mentioned
    1682 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero_Aus View Post
    50m on a brainless runner
    Now that they get a superior player in Perisic should ask for Martial on loan, with an option to buy for €25m to be paid in 5 installments.