717 Post(s)
    I refuse to believe merda made a sale this good

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1513 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lgorTudor View Post
    I refuse to believe merda made a sale this good
    Rumor has it Ed Woodward came in and offered €70m, but inda talked him down to 50.
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Scouted

Cash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephan View Post
    Man City are making some moves already. If they get upgrades in central defense over what they got i think they will be contenders for epl.

Tottenham will end up playing catchup one way or another. They are moving from their stadium to a "neutral" stadium, they already lost games last season in CL playing Wembley (not their home stadium). Also it has already proved that CL will be a distraction. Tottenham doesnt have the squad to cope both in CL and EPL. Also they need better transfer policy, instead of buying players like Jansen and Sissoko.

My predictions is that Tottenham will have another average CL campaign, (if they end up in EL again screwed cause games played thursday and then sunday already epl), then have a strong second part of the season in epl after crushing out of europe, but it will be too late. Someone else will win it.

I agree that Chelsea will have it much tougher next season with CL. They need to add to the squad and also rotate between CL and epl. But Conte is stubborn when it comes to rotation.

Utd remains to be seen. If Mourinho gets a Drogba type of striker this summer to replace Zlatan/Rooney, they could challenge epl. Remains to be seen what is the situation with De Gea also.
    City made moves already, but I wouldn't say their signings are inspired. Bernaldo Silva may become the best player in the PL in 12 months, he has the potential IMO, but the reality is that City didn't need to strengthen their forward line. Coming into this season, they will have Aguero, KDB, Gabriel, two Silvas and Sterling to split time in the front 3/4 (the other problem is getting even one of these 6 to press from the front, but that's another topic).

They are left with a reed thin CM, just one solid CB and still no full backs. The Ederson signing can't be evaluated yet as the GK position is probably the hardest to learn for new transfers, although I do rate the kid.

I agree that the big match feeling at playing in Wembley could end up backfiring for Spurs, though they have fantastic fighting spirit as a squad, players who know their roles, and two aces that guarantee them goals in those cagey type of matches that end up dictating the title race. Likewise, I agree that they need more squad options. I think their humbling European experience last year will have thought them lessons in balancing their squad rotation and I fully expect Poch to make the necessary adjustments.

- - - Updated - - -

About the potential Perisic transfer, I'm not particularly bothered about the cost or age. So long as he doesn't have injury or legal problems, I'm all for it. What I'm concerned about is that Perisic's coming from two straight average seasons without winning anything of note yet. Mou usually gets his transfer targets right dating back as far as his Porto days, but I'm still hoping that this is some ploy to unsettle our real target so that he will force a transfer.

Cash
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Ouf hazard broke his ankle
    Und alles, was man weiss, nicht bloss rauschen und brausen gehört hat, lässt sich in drei Worten sagen.

Cash
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GordoDeCentral View Post
    Ouf hazard broke his ankle
    How long is he out, this is my first time i visit a football related site after saturday and I still dont feel checking anything

PAULO DYBBAAALLLAAA!!! Badass Dybala's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Former Newcastle midfielder Cheick Tiote has collapsed and died in China

aged 30

so $#@!ed up
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

Cash
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Wow shocking just read the news

RIP
    VERRATTI IS A FANTASY AND VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE

Cash
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    I suspect it was heart failure, but still more needs to be done to screen athletes to detect these issues early, I dont understand how fit athletes are dying to such causes
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

World Boss

Cash
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badass Dybala View Post
    I suspect it was heart failure, but still more needs to be done to screen athletes to detect these issues early, I dont understand how fit athletes are dying to such causes
    It's genetic, not a matter of fitness
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebreak View Post
    Marchisio is needed asap.

Cash
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzalcoatl View Post
    It's genetic, not a matter of fitness
    in what sense? many middle aged african athletes have defective hearts?

World Boss

Cash
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    in what sense? many middle aged african athletes have defective hearts?
    Not only Africans have the genetic mutation, but it's apparently more common in Sub-Saharan Africans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebreak View Post
    Marchisio is needed asap.

Cash
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzalcoatl View Post
    Not only Africans have the genetic mutation, but it's apparently more common in Sub-Saharan Africans.
    seriously $#@!ed, all the more reason to have more screening process, athletes, players, coaches alike

Cash
    Mentioned
    2208 Post(s)
    Former Newcastle midfielder Cheick Tiote has collapsed and died in China

aged 30

so $#@!ed up
    Damn...RIP
    Völler is here with DAi.

Cash
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Sad news

There definitely needs to be more done in medicals to pick up heart issues.
    Del Piero 289
    Boniperti 182
    Bettega 178

Grazie Alex

Cash
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    RIP
    Forza Juventus Forza Azzurri

"Nobody cares.... Nobody cares.... Worry about yourself, your family, and the people that are important to you."

Advanced Curveball Champion Helicopter Champion Top Basketball Champion Island Mini-Golf Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    1415 Post(s)
    R.I.P.

Juventuz regular Afghan_juventus's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    RIP

Cash
    Mentioned
    2208 Post(s)
    He has a pregnant wife that will give birth soon....apparently she doesn't know about it yet.
    This is so sad....
    Völler is here with DAi.

Cash
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    He was fasting too I'm sure, perhaps the lack of water contributed.
    "Juventus is not just a football club, it's a way of understanding life. ~Italo Pietra

Quote Originally Posted by Gagi View Post
    They want money, dunno why,
    'cause I want a loan with an option to buy

Cash
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Yeah Muslims only die during Ramadan.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Conte - Brought us back to the top of Italy
    Allegri - Bringing us to the top of Europe