[CL FINAL] JUVENTUS 1-4 Real Madrid [3rd June, 2017] - Juventus Matches - Juventuz Forums - Page 150
Page 150 of 150 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150
Results 2,981 to 2,996 of 2996

Cash
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by il brutto View Post
    The only positive thing about this loss is getting rid of defeatist fans.

This club deserves our trust and the players deserve our respect. Also if ones support is only tied to the clubs success I seriously question the sincerity of that support in the first place.
    I bet you've only witnessed the last 2 cl final defeats, also thr players definitely deserve the flak they getting after shellacking they took in the second half, unacceptable
    Und alles, was man weiss, nicht bloss rauschen und brausen gehört hat, lässt sich in drei Worten sagen.

Promising youngster

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mondolon View Post
    do u mean its a planned approach?
    I agree though
    Not sure if its planned to be honest, but I've been noticing since Agnelli took charge. Brand differentiation perhaps?

The Guv'nor

Cash
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by A D A M View Post
    Anything else and I don't think this club is worth watching.

Who were you supporting during the 2006/07 season? Just curious.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gep View Post
    Who were you supporting during the 2006/07 season? Just curious.
    I used to skip lectures, run to the dorm's common area to watch Juve in B before Madrid fans come and change the channel. I was 17 and had just finished high school then, fresh to Jubail Industrial College.

In 2012 took my dad's car without permission, had less than $50, drove a total of 700 Kilometers in one day -to and from Riyadh- to watch Juve lubricate Al Hilal 1-7.

But sure, I'm not a real fan according to a couple of people. I don't know who is a real fan if I am not one.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and remember 2005/2006 when last match day when Del Piero scored I think it was in Bari? It was during high school finals. Saw that game in a cafe outside our suburb. I remember running back home jumping on car's tops and walking on top of graveyards walls out of joy.

So many memories my man.

Fast forward 2017, The way we gave up in the 2nd half is inexcusable. After all the club and the fans went through you don't just give up like that. Reminds me a lot of 2012 Euros final.

Something must change next year, or it is going to be extremely difficult to keep going when the team does not give it all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JuveJay View Post
    Tell me more.
    You are assuming that selling your boyfriend will weaken the squad. Every year I say he matured, he proves me wrong.

The Guv'nor

Cash
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    I used to skip lectures, run to the dorm's common area to watch Juve in B before Madrid fans come and change the channel.
    A real Juve fan would have slapped anyone in the way watching Juve. Ask my mum for instance. I had to give her a few beatings. Took her a while to understand, but it's made her a better person today from it.

I remember only streaming Juve in B. You had it good if it were on TV.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    It seems like the players didn't value the match's distinct importance to the clubs history. I can not judge but this is how it seemed. And that pissed me off in a serious way for weeks now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gep View Post
    A real Juve fan would have slapped anyone in the way watching Juve. Ask my mum for instance. I had to give her a few beatings. Took her a while to understand, but it's made her a better person today from it.

I remember only streaming Juve in B. You had it good if it were on TV.
    Dude I was 17 and skinny

- - - Updated - - -

Also hitting your mum for Juve is a bit retarded

The Guv'nor

Cash
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Also hitting your mum for Juve is a bit retarded
    We both benefited from it so it was a win-win really. No brainier. Well for her anyway.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Man you're funny I almost forgot about the loss

Anyone bloody questioning my loyalty tell me more about how during a pligramage to the prophet's mosque in Madinah you missed the main morning prayer and ran to news agency to read about the bloody serie B verdict for the rest of the day.

What have you sucrfised for Juve?

B itchs

Breakout Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    555 Post(s)
    You are assuming that selling your boyfriend will weaken the squad. Every year I say he matured, he proves me wrong.
    Only one of us here is assuming.
    Fool enough to almost be it
    Cool enough to not quite see it

Cash
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GordoDeCentral View Post
    I bet you've only witnessed the last 2 cl final defeats, also thr players definitely deserve the flak they getting after shellacking they took in the second half, unacceptable
    It was only the third I've witnessed and I do definitely sympathize with those who have had to witness all five. The second half was outrageous and I get the criticism for that but one half of football won't change my mind about the team or the players. They've given us a great deal over the last few seasons.

We are so privileged as fans and that has probably made us a bit spoiled. I have never seen us win the CL and it's something I want to witness as much as any other fan but I'm certain it'll happen at one point. I still have the time on my side if anything I'm sad for some of our players whose time to be able to win it on the pitch is running out.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Conte: remember where we came from..
    why should i always remember where we came from??
    why should not I remember pre 2006 then?

seriously guys.. do u want us to be happy for where we are now.. get used to it.. we must be in CL to win it every year.. this is where we are now.
    yes. a big thank you for everyone at the club for where we are now.. but the second half is of no excuse.

and no, we are not changing club.. but if it stay put where we are now.. without seeing everyone at the club spit blood each year in every match in the CL then a big big big thank u for everyone at the club for killing this joy in our life.
    Once Juve, Always Juve

Cash
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)

seriously guys.. do u want us to be happy for where we are now.. get used to it.. we must be in CL to win it every year.. this is where we are now.
    yes. a big thank you for everyone at the club for where we are now.. but the second half is of no excuse.

and no, we are not changing club.. but if it stay put where we are now.. without seeing everyone at the club spit blood each year in every match in the CL then a big big big thank u for everyone at the club for killing this joy in our life.
    We should definitely be happy that we can now complain of now winning CL finals again as opposed to not finishing in the top 3. We can give credit where its due but also set our target higher with each ongoing season. Being mindful of where we came from can mean being happy in the present but doesnt exclude wanting more.

I'd say we are right in wanting to improve on last season but we'd be wrong to treat this management like crap because the club owes them a lot. Dont treat them as if we are still finishing 7th.
    Hist: 1 decent starter, 1 worldclass, 1 bench, 2 out
    Post Ironic: 0 World class 2 decent-good starters. 1 bench player.
    DelPiero84: 3 world class, 2 bench.
    Zizinho: 2 world class, 1 very good starter and the rest for bench.
    Quetzalcoatl: 1 world class, 1 good starter, 2 bench and Staruro out.
    Alex Juventino: 2 World Class, 2 decent starters and 1 bench
    IgorTudor: 0 world class, 2 good starters, 3 bench
    ADP1897: 1 World Class, One good starter, and 3 Bench

Cash
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    We lost this final because we lacked good attacking options on the bench throughout the season, imo. When Pjaca got injured, we had only a teenager [Kean] on the bench. You can't expect something from Lemina or Sturaro.
    Hardcore Juventino since 1994. Pipita+La Joya = Trezeguet+Del Piero. Arnold Schwarzenegger = GOD

Trapattoni era, Lippi era, Conte era, Allegri era =

Juventus = CL final chokers

Cash
    Mentioned
    1990 Post(s)

I remember seeing Juve win the CL live on tv when i was 10. Yeah Conte, thats where we came from as far as i'm concerned

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    We lost this final because we lacked good attacking options on the bench throughout the season, imo. When Pjaca got injured, we had only a teenager [Kean] on the bench. You can't expect something from Lemina or Sturaro.
    We lost it cause Khedira is dog$#@! in big games and the two compensating players, pjanic and mandzukic picked up injuries near the end of the first half, and as you said, the 4 offensive players were dead on the floor physically
    The F1 remains as of 2013 one of the fastest production cars ever made; as of July 2013 it is succeeded by very few cars including the Koenigsegg Agera R, the SSC Ultimate Aero TT,and the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. However, all of the superior top speed machines use forced induction to reach their top speeds, whereas the McLaren F1 is naturally aspirated.
    http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/41...=1#post4967497

Cash
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacheryah View Post
    We lost it cause Khedira is dog$#@! in big games and the two compensating players, pjanic and mandzukic picked up injuries near the end of the first half, and as you said, the 4 offensive players were dead on the floor physically
    Man, do I miss Vidal...
    Hardcore Juventino since 1994. Pipita+La Joya = Trezeguet+Del Piero. Arnold Schwarzenegger = GOD

Trapattoni era, Lippi era, Conte era, Allegri era =

Juventus = CL final chokers

Cash
    Mentioned
    1990 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Man, do I miss Vidal...
    Yes. Especially since vidal was playing EXACTLY that role under Guardiola. The deep midfielder in front of the defence that hunts the peasants who dated cross the midfield.

Imagine him given the instruction 'protect dis guy pjanic, defend the penaltybox on counters against that $#@! ronaldo'

'And if the going gets tough, make some war in the midfield untill the team recatches its breath'

I tell you one thing.

VIDAL WOULDNT HAVE $#@!ING JUMPED LIKE A NUTLESS SISSY TO BLOCK THAT CASIMERO SHOT TO DEFLECT IT INTO HIS OWN GOAL
    The F1 remains as of 2013 one of the fastest production cars ever made; as of July 2013 it is succeeded by very few cars including the Koenigsegg Agera R, the SSC Ultimate Aero TT,and the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. However, all of the superior top speed machines use forced induction to reach their top speeds, whereas the McLaren F1 is naturally aspirated.
    http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/41...=1#post4967497