FIFA U20 World Cup - Korea 2017 (5 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Group A
South Korea
Guinea
Argentina
England

Group B
Venezuela
Germany
Vanuatu
Mexico

Group C
Zambia
Portugal
Iran
Costa Rica

Group D
South Africa
Japan
Italy
Uruguay

Group E
France
Honduras
Vietnam
New Zealand

Group F
Ecuador
United States
Saudi Arabia
Senegal

Tournament starts on 20th May with 4 games, Venezuela-Germany (14:00) will be the opening match, followed by Argentina-England (16:30), Vanuatu-Mexico (17:00) and Korea-Guinea (20:00). Final will be played on 11th June (19:00). All times are local, KST.

http://www.fifa.com/u20worldcup/

- - - Updated - - -
@Bianconero81

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Few of our boys playing right now, Italian keeper looks solid, Bentancur running things for Uruguay, orsolini dangerous

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Well the VAR is a joke, play stopped a minute after a penalty shout, ref gave it. Wasn't a penalty.

Keeper saved it. Justice. The keeper has been great, shit penal though.

He is owned by Torino

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Yep VAR is fucking garbage. They used it in the last few rounds of the A-League and it's atrocious, they still manage to get decisions wrong, slows down the play, ruins the flow of the game. Just leave that shit with Rugby, NFL and shit sports like that.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Yep VAR is fucking garbage. They used it in the last few rounds of the A-League and it's atrocious, they still manage to get decisions wrong, slows down the play, ruins the flow of the game. Just leave that shit with Rugby, NFL and shit sports like that.
Redundant. I'd only use it for offside where you are either on or not. Penalty decisions split opinions anyway

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
This keeper seems very small, Italy one. Doesn't seem like a great squad, you'd think Cassata should be starting.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Yep VAR is $#@!ing garbage. They used it in the last few rounds of the A-League and it's atrocious, they still manage to get decisions wrong, slows down the play, ruins the flow of the game. Just leave that $#@! with Rugby, NFL and $#@! sports like that.
It needs time. IMO It should be use in two ways: 1)to help ref only in penalties and clear red cards 2)each captain/coach should have a couple of options to use It per game

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)