Tuz Meet Up in Cardiff - The hangout - Juventuz Forums - Page 7
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Cash
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vialli_92 View Post
    Can't you not go back the morning after? You could skip the accommodation altogether
    Quote Originally Posted by Gep View Post
    We've got a 17 seater Booked from Woking to Cardiff on the morning of the final. But 8 are definitely going as a possible 3 more are going to let us know soon. B&B apparently booked 15miles away from stadium. All this was told to me by my Uncle. If you get your Polish ass into the UK you are more than welcomed to join us. If this helps you.
    The problem is that flights to Cardiff are completely out of question, only way to get there is by Bristol and there is no flight on friday. Flight on Saturday arrives too late, so the only option is to fly on thursday, return monday. I would need 3 days off work for this + prices are too high anyway. Thanks Gep for proposition but just can't make it. Hope you will have a great time.

Quote Originally Posted by JCK View Post
    Where shall we meet then? I am having lots of trouble as well. Turin is not that smooth to travel to either.
    I'm trying to join some polish group travelling to Turin, nothing certain right now tho. Would be awesome since there will be those 'maxi TVs'.

The Guv'nor

Cash
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by piotrr View Post
    The problem is that flights to Cardiff are completely out of question, only way to get there is by Bristol and there is no flight on friday. Flight on Saturday arrives too late, so the only option is to fly on thursday, return monday. I would need 3 days off work for this + prices are too high anyway. Thanks Gep for proposition but just can't make it. Hope you will have a great time.

I'm trying to join some polish group travelling to Turin, nothing certain right now tho. Would be awesome since there will be those 'maxi TVs'.
    No worries mate, thought I'd try and help.

Just sit close to the one you have at home. It'll look maxi enough. Either way what ever you end up doing? We're all in it together!!

Forza Juve

Cash
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)
    So i'll be going to Turin after all, everything booked. Anyone else? @Bezzy @Disorder @Z Tahir @Emmet

Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    1690 Post(s)
    Should have organized a tuz Rome meetup, cuz thats the only final we will be winning this season
    35 SUL CAMPO ✔

Cash
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    Should have organized a tuz Rome meetup, cuz thats the only final we will be winning this season
    Conte - Brought us back to the top of Italy
    Allegri - Bringing us to the top of Europe

Cash
    Mentioned
    611 Post(s)
    Pete to bury another CL final with his presence

Cash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    So i'll be going to Turin after all, everything booked. Anyone else? @Bezzy @Disorder @Z Tahir @Emmet
    I'm waiting for my passport renewal
    I already booked a room in piazza san carlo but I'm waiting for my passport to be renewed before buying plane tickets

Cash
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lgorTudor View Post
    Pete to bury another CL final with his presence
    I'm not going to the city where the final is this time tho...

Cash
    Mentioned
    611 Post(s)
    I'm not going to the city where the final is this time tho...
    Nice, we need to figure out what works, for the 2019 final

Primavera player

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Hey guys.

How worth it is to go to Cardiff do you think? I can get there easily enough since I live near the UK, but I probably wouldn't stay because accommodation is just too expensive right now. So I'm thinking of just coming back in the morning after the match. Have you guys been to the CL final city before? is it worth the trip?

I wouldn't have tickets for the match, just going for the atmosphere and stuff.

Cash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigiventus View Post
    Hey guys.

How worth it is to go to Cardiff do you think? I can get there easily enough since I live near the UK, but I probably wouldn't stay because accommodation is just too expensive right now. So I'm thinking of just coming back in the morning after the match. Have you guys been to the CL final city before? is it worth the trip?

I wouldn't have tickets for the match, just going for the atmosphere and stuff.
    I've been to the CL final city twice, Lisbon 2014 and Berlin 2015. The city atmosphere is amazing during the entire week. If you can do it you should check out the UEFA Champions Festival to take pictures with the CL Trophy, watch a legends match, buy a Juventus CL Final shirt and other stuff. Its a free Festival and in Berlin they also had the Serie A trophy there.
    During the match they wont broadcast it on the big screens they have at the Festival, it looks like its up to the city to do that. Lisbon had 2 places for it, one for Real Madrid fans and the other one for Atletico. Berlin didnt have any of that so I ended up going to a pub to watch it, but before the game juve fans gathered around Alexanderplatz and it was incredible, check youtube for some videos of that.

So I think its worth going to the CL final city, specially with juve playing it, and I would do it every year. I missed last year because american airlines $#@!ed up my plane tickets reservation and this year accommodations and plane tickets are too expensive so I'll go to Torino if I get my renewed passport next week. To avoid the problems I'm having this year I already booked a room for Kiev 2018. I hope juve reach the final again

Cash
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Man this could be one dope trip. But just too much too soon...just came back from Rome and going to Milan 1st of July or something like that.

--

And you guys don't even know how to drink so...
    "Hell is for HEROES!"

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1298 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapa View Post
    Man this could be one dope trip. But just too much too soon...just came back from Rome and going to Milan 1st of July or something like that.

--

We'll have Absinth and i'll knock you out after 5 shots
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Cash
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapa View Post

A barking dog never bites.

Cash
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    "Hell is for HEROES!"

Primavera player

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Disorder View Post
    I've been to the CL final city twice, Lisbon 2014 and Berlin 2015. The city atmosphere is amazing during the entire week. If you can do it you should check out the UEFA Champions Festival to take pictures with the CL Trophy, watch a legends match, buy a Juventus CL Final shirt and other stuff. Its a free Festival and in Berlin they also had the Serie A trophy there.
    During the match they wont broadcast it on the big screens they have at the Festival, it looks like its up to the city to do that. Lisbon had 2 places for it, one for Real Madrid fans and the other one for Atletico. Berlin didnt have any of that so I ended up going to a pub to watch it, but before the game juve fans gathered around Alexanderplatz and it was incredible, check youtube for some videos of that.

So I think its worth going to the CL final city, specially with juve playing it, and I would do it every year. I missed last year because american airlines $#@!ed up my plane tickets reservation and this year accommodations and plane tickets are too expensive so I'll go to Torino if I get my renewed passport next week. To avoid the problems I'm having this year I already booked a room for Kiev 2018. I hope juve reach the final again
    Thanks!

Sounds good, I'm debating on doing it or not since its a lot of money and I would be going by myself. I'm thinking about staying in Camp Cardiff, the camping they made for the football fans that weekend.

Cash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Has a meeting place actually been agreed yet? I know Around J are gathering at the Three Rivers Pub around midday.

Cash
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Everything is booked but my friend had some last min $#@! come up so he can't go and now I don't know if I want to make the whole journey solo. Ugh, decisions decisions.
    "Sentenze, penalit e retrocessione non fermeranno la nostra passione"

Quem no gosta de Juventus bom sujeito no , Ou ruim da cabea, ou doente do p. Eu nasci com o Juventus no Juventus me criei, E do danado do Juventus, nunca me separei

Cash
    Mentioned
    611 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Z Tahir View Post
    Everything is booked but my friend had some last min $#@! come up so he can't go and now I don't know if I want to make the whole journey solo. Ugh, decisions decisions.
    Allah is always with you

Cash
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    And with you.
    "Sentenze, penalit e retrocessione non fermeranno la nostra passione"

Quem no gosta de Juventus bom sujeito no , Ou ruim da cabea, ou doente do p. Eu nasci com o Juventus no Juventus me criei, E do danado do Juventus, nunca me separei