Who killed JFK? (1 Viewer)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
It's been a while now watching several documentaries about JFK and the conspiracy of the assassination and this week I'll also watch this series called "11.22.63" that was released last year I guess, yes that's how desperate I become when I start with a documentary:D. Anyway, before I finish with JFK documentaries/series and check some other stuff I thought I'd ask here those who have followed or read about the assassination, if they had to point a finger at some direction, who would it be pointed at and why?

Of course the conspiracy of Lee Oswald acted alone is still considered by many in States even though Oswald was assassinated himself few days later.

Other conspiracy theories suggest the CIA had part in this and used Oswald, the Mafia are also not excluded considering how powerful they were back in the days or even Cuba/Soviet Union and many other conspiracies.

Who do you think was involved or orchestrated the assassination?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I watched a programme about this some time ago and it was seriously interesting with all the conspiracies. Fucking Americans are good at that shiit.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6
    I watched a programme about this some time ago and it was seriously interesting with all the conspiracies. Fucking Americans are good at that shiit.
    Yes, they're good at it, unlike Arabs or Lebanese we fvck things up with conspiracies and make them look stupid and silly :D

Even the OJ Simpson trial case had interesting conspiracies.

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    Joseph Milteer wasn't he who wanted Kennedy killed before he set foot in Texas? The gun supposedly used by Oswald was nothing but a pea shooter of a rifle. Not quick enough to fire three consecutive shots in quick successions in such a short space of time.

Oswald got proper stitched up.

I can sit here all day with this. Instead all I say to this is fucking Americans.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    Yes, they're good at it, unlike Arabs or Lebanese we fvck things up with conspiracies and make them look stupid and silly :D

Even the OJ Simpson trial case had interesting conspiracies.
    Nothing beats illuminati.

A few years ago somehow it became a trend here and everyone was talking about them, countless facebook pages and videos analyzing how they control the world.

I remember laughing my ass off with questions like "is Eminem illuminati?" And answers like "yeah, check his music video at 1:48, you can see a triangle" followed by "shittt, he was my favorite rapper, guess I won't listen to him anymore".

Basically every triangle was suspicious.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
    Aug 26, 2009

A few years ago somehow it became a trend here and everyone was talking about them, countless facebook pages and videos analyzing how they control the world.

I remember laughing my ass off with questions like "is Eminem illuminati?" And answers like "yeah, check his music video at 1:48, you can see a triangle" followed by "shittt, he was my favorite rapper, guess I won't listen to him anymore".

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #13
    Joseph Milteer wasn't he who wanted Kennedy killed before he set foot in Texas? The gun supposedly used by Oswald was nothing but a pea shooter of a rifle. Not quick enough to fire three consecutive shots in quick successions in such a short space of time.

Oswald got proper stitched up.
    Indeed, one thing I am sure of Oswald was anything but half intelligent and they easily used him, he had low IQ according to some of his teachers that they interviewed few months after the assassination.

What I don't get is, if JFK or the secret service knew he was at risk in Texas why surf around the city with an open rooftop of the car? And like you said, it's impossible to fire three shots from that old rifle.

Yeah, I've seen some videos regarding this and found some of them hilarious, the Eminem clip for instance not even the director himself would have noticed that triangle thing :D

- - - Updated - - -

Woody harrelsons father
    Never heard of him, I just wikipedia him now.

CIA agent according to his son and is a contract killer no?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Israel (because he was shutting down their nuclear program)+CIA+Mafia+LBJ.
    Basically everyone except his immediate family. And even that is debatable. I'm pretty sure that Jackie was less than thrilled with her husband nailing Marilyn Monroe.

Although in all fairness if I had the opportunity, I would have done the same.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #16
    Israel (because he was shutting down their nuclear program)+CIA+Mafia+LBJ.
    Haven't read much into this conspiracy yet, but I know Israel's secret service wasn't as powerful as the 80's up until today, Israel was far weaker back then but still interesting theory considering JFK asked them shut down their nuclear bomb factory if they want US aid.

- - - Updated - - -

Basically everyone except his immediate family. And even that is debatable. I'm pretty sure that Jackie was less than thrilled with her husband nailing Marilyn Monroe.

Although in all fairness if I had the opportunity, I would have done the same.
    Speaking of Marilyn and JFK, do you think Marilyn didn't commit a suicide but was rather killed by the secret service the moment she thought of embarrassing JFK?

Btw, who wouldn't like her (to say the least) back in the days when she sang him Happy Birthday Mr. President? :D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Haven't read much into this conspiracy yet, but I know Israel's secret service wasn't as powerful as the 80's up until today, Israel was far weaker back then but still interesting theory considering JFK to shut down their nuclear bomb factory if they want US aid.

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking of Marilyn and JFK, do you think Marilyn didn't commit a suicide but was rather killed by the secret service the moment she thought of embarrassing JFK?

Btw, who wouldn't like her (to say the least) back in the days when she sang him Happy Birthday Mr. President? :D
    Oh, I'm pretty sure they had her killed. She was a total mess at that point in her life.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #19
    Oh, I'm pretty sure they had her killed. She was a total mess at that point in her life.
    Kennedy fell inlove with her as-well and wasn't just about sex, if he wasn't the President back then he would have surely divorced his wife according to some of his friends.

About time, was waiting for it. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)