[Serie A, 34th round] Atalanta 2-2 JUVENTUS [28th April, 2017] (6 Viewers)

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Despite what some might say, i'd like to see Max Allegri put out a really strong starting XI for this one.

Atalanta under Gasperini are pretty much firing on all cylinders.

I'd like the Scudetto wrapped up with wins against Atalanta and Torino to make the Roma clash on matchday 36 look less significant than it would otherwise be.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It would be nice to secure more points vs atalanta... but monaco is right after that and i dotn want our players be drained for that game. Look how we played full force before barca away, and our attackers were drained by 60 min mark in the barca game.

Will Marchisio start or he will be rested for monaco?

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
It would be nice to secure more points vs atalanta... but monaco is right after that and i dotn want our players be drained for that game. Look how we played full force before barca away, and our attackers were drained by 60 min mark in the barca game.

Will Marchisio start or he will be rested for monaco?
What game did you watch?

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
-----------Gigi----
--Licht---Rugani----Benatia----Asa---
----------Khedira----Rincon------
---Lemina-----Dybala----Sturaro---
----------------Pipa-----------

Sub in JGC, Pjanic and Mandzo if it's needed... But Max know best and he would put AS, Bonbon, Pjanic, JGC and Mandzo so just :xfinger: for everyone to keep fit

Jun 6, 2015
I think Allegri will field a fairly strong side for this one. Recovery won't be a problem as this game is on Friday and we'll face Monaco on Wednesday.

Buffon
Dani Alves Bonucci Benatia Alex Sandro
Pjanic Khedira
Cuadrado Dybala Mandzukic
Higuain​

Might even start Chiellini and go full strength.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Buffon
Barzagli-Rugani-Benatia
Licht-Khedira-Pjanic-Asamoah
Dybala
Higuain-Mandzukic​

A game you wanna win but also a game you wanna be focused on the one AFTER. Should be enough to beat Atalanta and I enjoyed the 3412 we used yesterday. Rest Cuadrado, Alves, Chiellini and Sandro again. Khedira is suspended in CL so let Marchisio sit this one out so he is ready for next week. Bonucci can rest too. Should be enough

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
We got 5 days to prepare for Atalanta and 5 games to prepare for Monaco so we can field most of our starting XI without hassle. Maybe switch up Rugani for BonBon or Chiello, Khedira in for Marchisio cause of the CL ban and rest one of JGC, Dybi, Mandzu or Higgy.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
As much as I'd like Atalanta to get 5th place, we must win on Friday. Going into the semis on the back of a winning run (the Barca draw is almost like a win) will be a great morale boost.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I really don't care about this game and hopefully we rest Dybala, Mandzukic, Higuain, Bonucci, Alves, Alex Sandro, Chiellini and Buffon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)