Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - Scouting Network - Juventuz Forums - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 48
  1. #21
    Primavera player athas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    HN
    Posts
    158
    Cash
    1,218
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

  2. #22
    Scouted libertadore's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    54
    Cash
    619
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Liked him. Would be a great signing. Just look at his defensive contribution.

  3. #23
    Juventuz champion

    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    8,757
    Cash
    12,699
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    There are 3 players I always wanted us to have
    1. Hamsik - great in attack but also helps defending great technique very fast.. He is Napoli and will probably end his career there...
    2. Nainggolan - a great engine has been installed in this guy very good in attack and defense - Too bad he is a Juve hater..
    3. SMS - I see some similarity in how he and Hamsik are both very good in attack and also can defend quite well - This isnt something that is very easy to find - This guy could be the exception of those three and be the only one of them to join Juve
    I think SMS must be our no` 1 priority for this summer as he would really upgrade our midfield

    SMS Matuidi Pjanic (although I like Matuidi I hope we can get an even better starter in the future) (subs are Khedira and Can so they could entertain each other in German)
    When we need to score badly we can sub Matuidi for Khediragol

  4. #24
    Juventuz champion pitbull's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    9,343
    Cash
    10,054
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Orgut View Post
    There are 3 players I always wanted us to have
    1. Hamsik - great in attack but also helps defending great technique very fast.. He is Napoli and will probably end his career there...
    2. Nainggolan - a great engine has been installed in this guy very good in attack and defense - Too bad he is a Juve hater..
    3. SMS - I see some similarity in how he and Hamsik are both very good in attack and also can defend quite well - This isnt something that is very easy to find - This guy could be the exception of those three and be the only one of them to join Juve
    I think SMS must be our no` 1 priority for this summer as he would really upgrade our midfield

    SMS Matuidi Pjanic (although I like Matuidi I hope we can get an even better starter in the future) (subs are Khedira and Can so they could entertain each other in German)
    When we need to score badly we can sub Matuidi for Khediragol
    Just those 3? No Modrič, Messi or Robben?

  5. #25
    Juventuz champion Wittl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    5,466
    Cash
    12,642
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

      Spoiler:



    Lol, I start to like this site

  6. #26
    Juventuz champion

    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    8,757
    Cash
    12,699
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    Just those 3? No Modrič, Messi or Robben?
    Ofcourse I`d like to see other players but I was talking about realistic ones..
    Hamsik is a player we could have got in the past and actually even now but it will be tough to convince him now while up until 2 years ago I would say it was way more of a possibility..
    Nainggolan is different as in terms of cash we could always afford him but the problem was he hates us..
    SMS is another player who can attack and defend and I hope we wont miss on him too..

    Modric is great but isnt exactly the type who attack and defends with great ability (He is kind of a Pirlo in terms of defending which isnt that great)
    Messi was never an option and we tried..
    Robben is the same as Messi - We tried but he was set on Real and then Bayern

    I hope we splash on SMS and if he is available Isco too

  7. #27
    La Joya IliveForJuve's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Where nothing gets done
    Posts
    13,075
    Cash
    10,359
    Mentioned
    1106 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post

      Spoiler:



    Lol, I start to like this site


    Lo stile Juve

    "Simplicity, professionalism and sobriety"

  8. #28
    Juventuz regular Nedved96's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,502
    Cash
    3,583
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Good first half, struggled like hell in the second half. The whole team did to be fair.

  9. #29
    SUCA7E Badass Dybala's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    49,827
    Cash
    42,159
    Mentioned
    395 Post(s)
    80+ mill player? GTFO
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

    It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

  10. #30
    FLY, EAGLES FLY Lapa's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Up On Melancholy Hill
    Posts
    15,258
    Cash
    10,202
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Easily.
    "Hell is for HEROES!"

  11. #31
    La Joya IliveForJuve's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Where nothing gets done
    Posts
    13,075
    Cash
    10,359
    Mentioned
    1106 Post(s)
    @Bianconero81, would you let SMS $#@! in your mouth if that's what it takes to get him here?
    Lo stile Juve

    "Simplicity, professionalism and sobriety"

  12. #32
    Juventuz champion

    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    8,757
    Cash
    12,699
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post

      Spoiler:



    Lol, I start to like this site
    They did well on SMS though

    I just like how they put key passes as his strength but regular ones as his weakness
    Its like Delle please place a simple pass to Eriksen - But but but.. I dont know how..
    Delle please place a pass between 5 players to find Kane free on goal - Sure no problem would you like me to read a newspaper while doing it?! a coffee maybe?!

  13. #33
    Tuz Royalty Monty's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,349
    Cash
    3,318
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Orgut View Post
    They did well on SMS though

    I just like how they put key passes as his strength but regular ones as his weakness
    Its like Delle please place a simple pass to Eriksen - But but but.. I dont know how..
    Delle please place a pass between 5 players to find Kane free on goal - Sure no problem would you like me to read a newspaper while doing it?! a coffee maybe?!
    LMAO you gotta share what you're smoking man

  14. #34
    Juventuz champion

    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    8,757
    Cash
    12,699
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    LMAO you gotta share what you're smoking man
    Im not sharing my goods with peasants
    I might have over described their funny stats on Delle Ali but the thing is true - Key passes strong, passing weak is a funny thing to write

  15. #35
    Ageing Veteran Bianconero81's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    24,233
    Cash
    26,382
    Mentioned
    539 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IliveForJuve View Post
    @Bianconero81, would you let SMS $#@! in your mouth if that's what it takes to get him here?
    Only if you let him stick his Balkan met in your culo.
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

  16. #36
    Juventuz star campionesidd's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4,463
    Cash
    10,499
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Orgut View Post
    Im not sharing my goods with peasants
    I might have over described their funny stats on Delle Ali but the thing is true - Key passes strong, passing weak is a funny thing to write
    Not really, someone can be very consistent at short passing but be absolutely trash at finding through balls and crosses as opposed to someone who can provide a spark of creativity from time to time but not be very consistent at making easy passes. The standards for both are different.

  17. #37
    La Joya IliveForJuve's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Where nothing gets done
    Posts
    13,075
    Cash
    10,359
    Mentioned
    1106 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by campionesidd View Post
    Not really, someone can be very consistent at short passing but be absolutely trash at finding through balls and crosses as opposed to someone who can provide a spark of creativity from time to time but not be very consistent at making easy passes. The standards for both are different.


    There are players that aren't technically great passers but possess great vision so they still manage to make successful through balls/key passes, like Vidal for instance.
    Lo stile Juve

    "Simplicity, professionalism and sobriety"

  18. #38
    Juventuz champion Nenz's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    9,745
    Cash
    5,264
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Vidal was good at everything. EVERYTHING!

    Drink driving excepted.
    COLLINGWOOD FC

  19. #39
    LIQUID PEASANT Hydde's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Panama City, Panama
    Posts
    33,944
    Cash
    37,630
    Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Lazio rejected a 70 million offer.

    We have no chance of getting this man.
    KHDownloads

    Click the link please

  20. #40
    Optimist Prime

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    75,341
    Cash
    203,335
    Mentioned
    2342 Post(s)
    I’m sure we can offer a solid bid with some players/youth thrown in

    - - - Updated - - -

    We may as well continue to buy cheap. We break everything we touch.

    It’s like buying a Ferrari when you have a horrible driving record.
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

    Lurkers have rights too.

Similar Threads

  1. Stefan Savić - CB - Fiorentina
    By Mark in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 17.07.2014, 14:53

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •