Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - M C - Lazio - Transfer discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 56
Page 56 of 57 FirstFirst ... 64654555657 LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 1139
    Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tosh_rose View Post
    Same reason why De Laurentis doesnt say who is that English club that offered 100 mil for Koulibaly and he rejected it, or how Ronaldo wanted to join Napoli first and was offered to them first, but after they analyzed the financial part of the deal he decided against signing Cristiano fkin Ronaldo for Napoli and decided to let Juventus sign him...
    Messi was also offered to them but they didnt want to disrupt the harmony at the club..

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Orgut View Post
    Messi was also offered to them but they didnt want to disrupt the harmony at the club..
    Yes, also imagine how those five fiat workers near Napoli would feel if their club buys Messi... Riots, riots everywhere...

Cash
    Mentioned
    2477 Post(s)
    2018/2019 - 0 injuries.
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Lurkers have rights too.

Cash
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    He has a "thinking emoji" tattoo?? Sign him the $#@! up
    "Juventus is not just a football club, it's a way of understanding life. ~Italo Pietra

Quote Originally Posted by Gagi View Post
    They want money, dunno why,
    'cause I want a loan with an option to buy

Cash
    Mentioned
    983 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustini View Post
    such a balkan picture. needs more squat though.

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk
    En sidste kommentar herfra sku' lige være den
    at der Führer var en visionær af klasse
    der såfremt han var til stede den dag i dag
    ville la' fattigrøve & skvadderhoveder gasse

Cash
    Mentioned
    1939 Post(s)
    Real wants him?
    Pirlo has no equal in Europe, Vidal is a champion. And Marchisio, though little noticed, when he is one hundred per cent [he too] is a champion.
    commentator: "...marchisio.... hardly mentioned his name tonight"

Primavera player

Cash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    To ease your minds : Pogba is going to Barcelona or stays at ManU . The decision is in Mourinho's hands
    Kavacic is on his way to Chelsea. seems he will have a medical tomorrow. All according to Sky Sports UK

- - - Updated - - -

We want another MF led's try Ndombele , young but all ready very good and great future.
    You can forget Pogba, Kovacic and SMS

Cash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    SMS strikes me as overrated. Certainly overrated with a price tag of 120 plus million. I think he's had a great season with Lazio, didn't perform at the WC and hasn't been a 120 million plus player prior to his great season.

It is telling that many clubs looking for midfielders opted against signing him despite Lolito making it clear that he was available for sale.
    Described by many vets of Juventuz.org as one of the most knowledgeable, insightful and interesting members of the community, I first arrived to these forums in 2003 to much acclaim. Although quieter in recent years my posts have been accredited as being the lifeblood of juventuz.org. I hope to continue to drive the discussion on this forum forward. I am always happy to impart knowledge

Cash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    it should be onily a matter of time until SMS gives Lotito the middle finger and asks to leave. Lotito goes too far with his demands and IMO their relationship will break soon.

Cash
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dostoevsky View Post
    Real wants him?
    Well they let Kovacic go.

Juventuz regular edgardavids2608's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephan View Post
    Well they let Kovacic go.
    Yes to Chelsea who are already about to loan with option
    "I would say that I am having less sex now that I’m playing in Serie B – there is more to think about in this division.”

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Liviu View Post
    it should be onily a matter of time until SMS gives Lotito the middle finger and asks to leave. Lotito goes too far with his demands and IMO their relationship will break soon.
    It’s going to be funny when he eventually does get sold, for about half of that offer Lotito evidently rejected. Everyone knows he’s bluffing.

As for SMS, how about some ambition? Don’t see what he has left to gain in Lazio. At least get a pay raise brah.

Cash
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielSz View Post
    It’s going to be funny when he eventually does get sold, for about half of that offer Lotito evidently rejected. Everyone knows he’s bluffing.

As for SMS, how about some ambition? Don’t see what he has left to gain in Lazio. At least get a pay raise brah.
    He probably wants to leave. It’s tough with guys like Lolito and ADL. Remember the Keita balde saga? How did that end? These two owners let personal vendettas and pride in the way of business. I wouldn’t be shocked if SMS said: i would like to be sold and Lolito said “when I’m offered 120+M”

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by italiacalcio10 View Post
    He probably wants to leave. It’s tough with guys like Lolito and ADL. Remember the Keita balde saga? How did that end? These two owners let personal vendettas and pride in the way of business. I wouldn’t be shocked if SMS said: i would like to be sold and Lolito said “when I’m offered 120+M”
    I dont think so. If a player pushes out you usually know it and the team involved definitely knows it.
    If we want him and he wants us and would ask the transfer to happen I can see him going very soon but if he doesnt ask.. Lolito will not let him go for anything but a crazy offer.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by italiacalcio10 View Post
    I never truly believed Keita only wanted Juventus, and I didnt believe that Juventus was dying to get Keita either. They were already stacked up front. Keita did push for an exit, and Lotito eventually caved. I dont get the sense that SMS is pushing that hard to leave, which confuses me. He needs to take the next step in his career. There’s no reason for him to still be at Lazio.

Cash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Lazio set Milinkovic-Savic deadline
    By Football Italia staff

Lazio have reportedly set a Sunday deadline for Sergej Milinkovic-Savic to receive an offer worth €120m or stay in Rome.

According to La Repubblica, the club told him and his agent that if he doesn’t bring in a proposal matching the asking price this weekend, then he won’t be allowed to leave this summer.

Real Madrid, Paris Saint-Germain, Juventus and Milan all showed interest, along with Manchester United and Manchester City.

However, Lazio President Claudio Lotito insists they have not received any offers for the Serbia international.

The price-tag is a minimum of €120m and Lazio have no intention of entering the last week of pre-season with a question mark hanging over Milinkovic-Savic.

There are even suggestions he could sign a new contract with the Aquile worth €3.5m to June 2023.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    Lazio set Milinkovic-Savic deadline
    By Football Italia staff

Lazio have reportedly set a Sunday deadline for Sergej Milinkovic-Savic to receive an offer worth €120m or stay in Rome.

According to La Repubblica, the club told him and his agent that if he doesn’t bring in a proposal matching the asking price this weekend, then he won’t be allowed to leave this summer.

Real Madrid, Paris Saint-Germain, Juventus and Milan all showed interest, along with Manchester United and Manchester City.

However, Lazio President Claudio Lotito insists they have not received any offers for the Serbia international.

The price-tag is a minimum of €120m and Lazio have no intention of entering the last week of pre-season with a question mark hanging over Milinkovic-Savic.

There are even suggestions he could sign a new contract with the Aquile worth €3.5m to June 2023.
    Lolol yeah I’m sure those 120m offers will come flying in now that they’ve set a deadline.

Cash
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    I bet he regrets signing that 5 year contract with Lotito now, 120m is a stupid asking price, no one is going to pay that
    Quote Originally Posted by Post Ironic View Post
    What a bad signing Ronaldo is. He's so old.

Cash
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Just to be clear, I don't think he is pushing out. There are varying degrees of aggressiveness when a player is interested in a move. My belief is that his preference is for a transfer away to a big club, based on his father's comments. He does appear to be very professional though. He always responds to rumours very diplomatically without hinting anything - but he hasn't closed the door to an exit either.

He certainly won't force a transfer nor hamstring Lazio, but also I think in part to Lazio's policies regarding transfers. In the last 5 years, I cannot think of any sales of young players with potential or impact players in their prime.
    Candreva was rumoured for years to be of interest to other teams, but Lolito always asked for too much. He sold him when he was past his prime. The same thing applied to Hernanes. Felipe Anderson as well, was untouchable until it because obvious he wasn't the next big thing (in 2014/15, it looked like he could be). He still sold him for ~40M, with bonuses to ~50M. Biglia as well was not sold until he was past his prime.

Then there is Keita. Keita had been pushing for a transfer for 2 years. Rumours first came out in '15 when he was left on the bench for a game and made a stink. In '16, the request was official and he didn't even show up for parts of training. In '17, he rejected renewal offers, and with 1 year left on his contract he was sold for ~30M

Lolito also lost Pandev on a free after a public spat. He asked for a transfer and was frozen out for a year. Eventually he appealed to the league, he won the case, and his contract was cancelled.

So the fact is you're dealing with Lolito and Lolito doesn't bend to agents. He asks for huge fees, and won't sell if he doesn't get them. If you behave aggressively, he will not hesitate to fight you publicly.

So from SMS's perspective, assuming he wants a transfer to another team, he has a few options:
    1) Remain professional, do not rule out a transfer, but remain clear that Lazio is your focus. He can then hope that a buyer will hit Lolito's bid. And quite frankly, it is possible because SMS is physically a very unique player, and his potential is high.
    2) Mention to Lolito that your preference is leaving, but make it clear that there is no rush. Perhaps, Lolito sours, but he probably will say "OK if a team pays X"
    3) Aggressively push for a transfer, and make it public. The likely outcome is that he is frozen out/ given reduced playtime, or simply has to play while it is very obvious that there is public spat, an uncomfortable outcome for anyone.
    4) Refuse to play, where Lolito will fine you, and he will not bat an eye during the whole spat.

My point is that when you're dealing with Lolito, the prudent thing to do is stay professional, and do not make a public spat out of it. Keita only got out because he had a year left when he made his loudest stink, and Lolito didn't want to lose him for nothing.

If I'm a player, I would not sign for a team like Lazio because unlike Roma for example, there is little mobility. It is certainly not a case of "if the player wants out, we will sell him." Lolito will hold players to their contracts.

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    2033 Post(s)
    Come on Lotito, just give him to us, otherwise Beppe is gonna sign him up for free a few years down the line.
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰