Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - M C - Lazio - Transfer discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 55
Page 55 of 57 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1139

Cash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kopanja View Post
    Lotito's valuation it's a bs, of course, no player cost more than 105-110 mln, well maybe except Mbappe.
    He plays with Immobile at the same team; I don't see any other similarities. Immobile is one dimensional as they get, SMS is a full package. And it's impossible for any Seria A team to win $#@! while we are on a roll, but tbh only maybe Napoli gives us more problems in each game than Lazio.
    Of course it is and the WC was a reality check for Lotito, that's why people put an emphasis on what he didn't do there, to point out his price should go down. The similarities between him and Immobile is the fact that they can shine in a team that doesn't go for the result, the 1-0 or 2-1. They had the best attack, scoring 89 while we scored 86, does that mean their attack is better than ours? Hell no. They also conceded 49, the most in top 9 and twice as much as us. This i why individual performances are somewhat irrelevant to me, when they play in such a team. Immobile was top goalscorer last season (more assists, 1 game less than Icardi) as a result of team style, tactics...does that make him the best striker in Seria A? Hell no.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by duranfj View Post
    Yep, Lazio was quite easy for us last season

Both Buffon penalties against Ciro were just
    First game was a 1/2 with a missed penalty in 96th minute by Dybala...I don't take that game into consideration.

Cash
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Liviu View Post
    Of course it is and the WC was a reality check for Lotito, that's why people put an emphasis on what he didn't do there, to point out his price should go down. The similarities between him and Immobile is the fact that they can shine in a team that doesn't go for the result, the 1-0 or 2-1. They had the best attack, scoring 89 while we scored 86, does that mean their attack is better than ours? Hell no. They also conceded 49, the most in top 9 and twice as much as us. This i why individual performances are somewhat irrelevant to me, when they play in such a team. Immobile was top goalscorer last season (more assists, 1 game less than Icardi) as a result of team style, tactics...does that make him the best striker in Seria A? Hell no.
    So SMS can shoot with both legs, dribble like crazy, big, strong because he plays in attacking team?

Cash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    He plays in a team that allows him to do that. Have him move to a more serious team and you'll see his game and his stats going down because he won't have such freedom, he won't be as flashy, which isn't all a bad thing. IMO you need to ballance getting the results while playing good football. I just don't rate players so high as they have good individual performances while playing for a team that wins nothing.

Cash
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    I agree that he is not overburdened with defensive duties, but isn't it a right thing to do when he is the best you got? He plays almost as SS; it's not that much you can contribute defensively as a forward unless your name is not Mario anyway. And winning trophies is not a very fair argument here; it's not like he is Di Natale or Hubner, he is 23 years old only. And yeah, if Lazio would've won Seria A, for example, he sure as hell would've cost more then 100 million.

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    2033 Post(s)
    I agree that he is not overburdened with defensive duties, but isn't it a right thing to do when he is the best you got? He plays almost as SS; it's not that much you can contribute defensively as a forward unless your name is not Mario anyway. And winning trophies is not a very fair argument here; it's not like he is Di Natale or Hubner, he is 23 years old only. And yeah, if Lazio would've won Seria A, for example, he sure as hell would've cost more then 100 million.
    Di Natale is a Calcio Legend
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Cash
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    Di Natale is a Calcio Legend
    Hubner is sure as hell is a legend too. Dude smoked cigarettes on a bench and was a poor man jimmy floyd hasselbaink or a very poor man vieri – he scored everywhere, in every team, gunslinger, hired mercenary.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    What I'm trying to say is that it's much more easy, as an attacking player, to get yourself noticed in a team that scores for fun, while also conceding for fun as a consequence. Usually these teams are fun to watch, bot don't win much because of their approach. If Lazio would be more rigid and structurated when it comes to tactics, they would earn at least CL spot but SMS wouldn't be as flashy and would have lesser stats.

Primavera player

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMonkey View Post
    Don't know details like most here, but Beppe waiting for EPL transfer window to close and swoop in for SMS? Never gave this guy much thought cause of inflated price tag but what if his price comes down. SMS over Pobga for me. Looking not in the moment but for years to come. I think keeping SMS happy and motivated would be much easier than with Pobga.

Once again, I like ACTIVE players, this player appears all of that. Lazio scored 89 goals last year. Juve MF could use a player who would only make Juve forwards more potent IMO. Another great year at Lazio and probably cost a lot more.

Genius pal if you pull it off without losing Pjanic.
    Yeah, waiting for Lotito's imaginary "100mil" bids which he rejected to dissapear with the close of the EPL window, then Beppe will go in with 10 mil loan+sturaro+cuadrado+40mil buy out clause

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dyl1dyl View Post
    Yeah, waiting for Lotito's imaginary "100mil" bids which he rejected to dissapear with the close of the EPL window, then Beppe will go in with 10 mil loan+sturaro+cuadrado+40mil buy out clause
    I wonder if anyone on the inside (Marotta, etc) actually believe Lotito got, and rejected, a 100m+ offer?

Cash
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Liviu View Post

- - - Updated - - -

First game was a 1/2 with a missed penalty in 96th minute by Dybala...I don't take that game into consideration.
    Selective memory... it doesn't work for me
    "I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity". E.A.P.

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd" M.D.C.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2628 Post(s)
    If it's at cost of Pjanic, i do not want.
    I want a 100% balkan midfield pls. Milinkovic-Pjanic-Kovacic

- - - Updated - - -

wouldn't mind modric either

- - - Updated - - -

or rakitic
    Völler is here with DAi.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    SMS is not coming

Cash
    Mentioned
    362 Post(s)
    We are not getting el serbio

#SMS21

@Collaguazo

Banned

Cash
    Mentioned
    2100 Post(s)
    #sms_for_SMS
    The F1 remains as of 2013 one of the fastest production cars ever made; as of July 2013 it is succeeded by very few cars including the Koenigsegg Agera R, the SSC Ultimate Aero TT,and the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. However, all of the superior top speed machines use forced induction to reach their top speeds, whereas the McLaren F1 is naturally aspirated.
    http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/41...=1#post4967497

Cash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lazio President Claudio Lotito believes Sergej Milinkovic-Savic is worth more than Paul Pogba and has received ‘no offers’ for the Serb.

The midfielder has been linked with a host of leading European clubs over the summer, with Real Madrid, Manchester United, Paris Saint-Germain, Juventus and Milan all rumoured to be interested on signing the player.

Lotito has adopted a hard-line stance over the possible sale of the 23-year-old, insisting he will not even consider any bids under €120m.

And speaking to Corriere della Sera, the Stadio Olimpico chief hinted that will not be changing.

“Up until now, no one has put themselves forward,” Lotito claimed.

“No official offers have come into me, not from Milanor Juve and certainly not from Real Madrid or United.

“I am certainly not pushing to sell him, but if you ask me how much he is worth now I’ll remaind you that last year, on 29 August, I turned down an offer of €110m.

“How much was Pogba sold to Manchester United for? €105m plus €5m in add-ons?

“And now Milinkovic is worth more, because it’s far clearer.”

Milinkovic-Savic is back in pre-season training with Lazio and recently stated his focus is completely on his current club.

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lazio President Claudio Lotito believes Sergej Milinkovic-Savic is worth more than Paul Pogba and has received ‘no offers’ for the Serb.

The midfielder has been linked with a host of leading European clubs over the summer, with Real Madrid, Manchester United, Paris Saint-Germain, Juventus and Milan all rumoured to be interested on signing the player.

Lotito has adopted a hard-line stance over the possible sale of the 23-year-old, insisting he will not even consider any bids under €120m.

And speaking to Corriere della Sera, the Stadio Olimpico chief hinted that will not be changing.

“Up until now, no one has put themselves forward,” Lotito claimed.

“No official offers have come into me, not from Milanor Juve and certainly not from Real Madrid or United.

“I am certainly not pushing to sell him, but if you ask me how much he is worth now I’ll remaind you that last year, on 29 August, I turned down an offer of €110m.

“How much was Pogba sold to Manchester United for? €105m plus €5m in add-ons?

“And now Milinkovic is worth more, because it’s far clearer.”

Milinkovic-Savic is back in pre-season training with Lazio and recently stated his focus is completely on his current club.
    Of course he is..
    SMS just won the WC - Nope he didnt
    SMS is more marketable - Nope he isnt
    SMS is more mature - Well definitely not on the field
    Wait wait I know I know SMS is taller - Yes that`s the reason he is worth more (1.92 compared to 1.91) That 1cm is worth at least 30M..

Cash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Orgut View Post
    Of course he is..
    SMS just won the WC - Nope he didnt
    SMS is more marketable - Nope he isnt
    SMS is more mature - Well definitely not on the field
    Wait wait I know I know SMS is taller - Yes that`s the reason he is worth more (1.92 compared to 1.91) That 1cm is worth at least 30M..
    And he has a lot of offers to prove it...oh wait he has no offers

Il Vecchio Signore Carlos Primera's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielSz View Post
    I wonder if anyone on the inside (Marotta, etc) actually believe Lotito got, and rejected, a 100m+ offer?
    I can imagine the tears of laughter in the board room of 32 Corso Galileo Ferraris after AA, Beppe, Paratici et al hear that statement. For €100 million Lotito would be out there in the esposizione universale getting his wife to turn tricks if any john offered him that ammount.
    "Who is this guy who partners Giorgio Chiellini in defence? Kne...kze... I cannot even bring myself to pronounce his name. He is at best an average player and should be plying his trade in Serie B.” - Luciano Moggi

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos Primera View Post
    I can imagine the tears of laughter in the board room of 32 Corso Galileo Ferraris after AA, Beppe, Paratici et al hear that statement. For €100 million Lotito would be out there in the esposizione universale getting his wife to turn tricks if any john offered him that ammount.
    I "wonder" why he doesnt say which club offered that amount...

I got an offer of 9B$ per season just to watch Juve play in their stadium every time but I refused it - This is how believeable Lolito is..

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Orgut View Post
    I "wonder" why he doesnt say which club offered that amount...
    Same reason why De Laurentis doesnt say who is that English club that offered 100 mil for Koulibaly and he rejected it, or how Ronaldo wanted to join Napoli first and was offered to them first, but after they analyzed the financial part of the deal he decided against signing Cristiano fkin Ronaldo for Napoli and decided to let Juventus sign him...