Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - M C - Lazio (34 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 9, 2015
Really underrated player. Plays normally as a sort of attacking midfielder, but can also more control the game in a more defensive position. His strenght and arial abilities are great, but he lacks pace and passing as an box-to-box, lacks passing/vision as an real '10. Type of player what is really good, but he hasn't a real position. I can't see him working in a 4-2-3-1, but in an 4-3-1-2 I can see him as lcm/rcm.

How serious are these links @Mark ?

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    Really underrated player. Plays normally as a sort of attacking midfielder, but can also more control the game in a more defensive position. His strenght and arial abilities are great, but he lacks pace and passing as an box-to-box, lacks passing/vision as an real '10. Type of player what is really good, but he hasn't a real position. I can't see him working in a 4-2-3-1, but in an 4-3-1-2 I can see him as lcm/rcm.

this is the scouting section. Nothing to do with Juve.

well...

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

i think the same from what i saw. would love him here

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    After failing to be awarded a UK work permit with English clubManchester United, he was released by the club in November 2015 and signed a contract with Lechia Gdańsk.

Vanja is going to come back to haunt union.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    I don't really like this guy. Looks to me he's quite overrated here :D

However he does look like a type of guy we'd buy in Juve. His price must be really high so I wouldn't even consider him.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
    I've watched Tolisso maybe 7-8 times and while he made a good impression, I honestly believe SMS is a better player already and the gap between them will be even bigger in the future.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)