Patrik Schick - Scouting Network - Juventuz Forums - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Patrik Schick

Cash
    Mentioned
    1776 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronn View Post
    he is asked if these penalties are harder or scoring against Inter, and he says the penalties
    This guy is made of the right stuff then
    Zacheryah was here

Juventuz star

Cash
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramin View Post
    I believe he's the sh!t! He's the most talented youngster, ahead of even Mbappe. He'll be as big as Ibra.
    Mbappe is like 4 years younger and tearing up cl while this schick guy is playing for serie a minnow...

Primavera player

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I hope this move is real and not just media bull$#@!. If Schick comes through and confirms his level, then he would be the perfect player to back up anyone in our forward line.

Right now he plays in either role of Muriel (Dybala) or Quagliarella (Higuain), plus he moves to the flanks as needed so I'm sure he could fill those roles as well.

It's a gamble with any young player but this one seems like it could yield a big reward.

IF (big if) things go on a positive note with these young players, a group of Schick, Dybala, Higuain, Pjaca, Cuadrado, Mandzukic looks amazing for 2018.

Cash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigiventus View Post
    I hope this move is real and not just media bull$#@!. If Schick comes through and confirms his level, then he would be the perfect player to back up anyone in our forward line.

Right now he plays in either role of Muriel (Dybala) or Quagliarella (Higuain), plus he moves to the flanks as needed so I'm sure he could fill those roles as well.

It's a gamble with any young player but this one seems like it could yield a big reward.

IF (big if) things go on a positive note with these young players, a group of Schick, Dybala, Higuain, Pjaca, Cuadrado, Mandzukic looks amazing for 2018.
    I doubt Mandzu will still be here in 2018, but I hope he will be.

Primavera player

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    He is definitely looking great atm, but if he is not here then we'll find someone else. A lot of opportunities like how we got Mandzu or Tevez can arise in 2 years.