Rodrigo Bentancur - Player discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 43
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243
    Do you know da wae? Badass Dybala's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Start bentancur if not Marchisio, anything to just relegate that german tree to the bench
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1585 Post(s)
    No coach with a sane mind will start Stu or Bentancur over Khedira in a CL game.
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Cash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    We need to give him more playing time.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1585 Post(s)
    We'll play a 433 again as soon as Matuidi is back () and everything will be fine.
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Cash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    No coach with a sane mind will start Stu or Bentancur over Khedira in a CL game.
    I agree but Khedira is simply awful lately. His stats against Viola and Tottenham are simply embarrassing. I know stats don't show the whole picture but in Khedira's example both stats and his game play are disgusting. He did absolutely nothing in those two games, nothing. Oh, excuse me, yesterday he lost a ball that led to Spurs' first goal.

Do you know da wae? Badass Dybala's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    matuidi only masks khedira's faults and given the amount of ground matuidi covers he covers 2 players.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Quazis View Post
    I agree but Khedira is simply awful lately. His stats against Viola and Tottenham are simply embarrassing. I know stats don't show the whole picture but in Khedira's example both stats and his game play are disgusting. He did absolutely nothing in those two games, nothing. Oh, excuse me, yesterday he lost a ball that led to Spurs' first goal.
    never mind lately he's been awful most of this season, masked by solid performances of matuidi in 4-3-3 and a couple of goals vs some weak teams
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

Cash
    Mentioned
    1585 Post(s)
    But who are the alternatives? Claudio obviously isn't (seems to be more broken than we know )
    Stu?
    Bentancur?

Khedira looked bad against Tottenham and against The rats, with Claudio next to him, but here's hope he'll be fine again with Matuidi coming back, offering a third pair of legs in the middle.

Matuidi-Pjanic-Khedira worked fine before.

Cash
    Mentioned
    460 Post(s)
    I'm sorry Dai. You know I love you, but Khedira has no business being a starter in a two man midfield.
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

M.M. <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    You guys ever think he should get a shot at RCM over the accidental footballer and the pensioners like Marchisio, Khedira ?
    There is no god but Beppe and Euromaxx is his messenger

Cash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    But who are the alternatives? Claudio obviously isn't (seems to be more broken than we know )
    Stu?
    Bentancur?

Khedira looked bad against Tottenham and against The rats, with Claudio next to him, but here's hope he'll be fine again with Matuidi coming back, offering a third pair of legs in the middle.

Matuidi-Pjanic-Khedira worked fine before.
    Marchisio situation is starting to piss me off. Sometimes he plays, sometimes he doesn't. It's hard to guess what is going on with him because when you see him on the bench against some serie a minnows you think he's being rested for the more important game and... you see him on the bench again. Whenever he played for 90 minutes I did not see him unable to catch his breath. Even if his not that dynamic as he used to be he's not worse than Khedira ffs. Plus, he has much better vision, long pass ability, can take set pieces and play regista. He's positioning or "intelligence" is not worse than Sami's so I really don't know why the German is the preferred option.
    If Allegri thinks he cannot play b2b anymore just play him as regista and Pjanic b2b for the common good.

Cash
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Marchisio situation is starting to piss me off. Sometimes he plays, sometimes he doesn't. It's hard to guess what is going on with him because when you see him on the bench against some serie a minnows you think he's being rested for the more important game and... you see him on the bench again. Whenever he played for 90 minutes I did not see him unable to catch his breath. Even if his not that dynamic as he used to be he's not worse than Khedira ffs. Plus, he has much better vision, long pass ability, can take set pieces and play regista. He's positioning or "intelligence" is not worse than Sami's so I really don't know why the German is the preferred option.
    If Allegri thinks he cannot play b2b anymore just play him as regista and Pjanic b2b for the common good.
    This.

But we never know anymore about his fitness. He could very well not be injured and ready to play, but with some minor muscular pain and not worth the risk. Its the only explanation i have for him not using cheeseio over the other dude.
    KHDownloads

Click the link please

Cash
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    I'm not saying we should do it I'm just curious. Can we include him in a swap deal? I ask because we owe Boca a percentage of any sale.
    Forza Juventus Forza Azzurri

"Nobody cares.... Nobody cares.... Worry about yourself, your family, and the people that are important to you."

Advanced Curveball Champion Helicopter Champion Top Basketball Champion Island Mini-Golf Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    1417 Post(s)
    Maybe we can make a deal with Boca. I think Lazio did that with Genk for SMS.