Rodrigo Bentancur - Player discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 51
Page 51 of 67 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1324
  1. #1001
    The D.I.L.F CR 7's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Somewhere in Greece, leading a search party in sea caves for Cronios
    Posts
    28,299
    Cash
    23,958
    Mentioned
    613 Post(s)
    I liked the fact that he didn't play scared.

    To be 20 years old and to face that midfield, it would have been understandable if he played as if he was intimidated.

    He was not perfect by any means, but the kid has balls.
    April 28th, 2016. The day my world changed forever

    The Artist formerly known as "King of Kings"

  2. #1002
    Legendary G.O.A.T Xperd's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    23,952
    Cash
    41,411
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Kings View Post
    I liked the fact that he didn't play scared.

    To be 20 years old and to face that midfield, it would have been understandable if he played as if he was intimidated.

    He was not perfect by any means, but the kid has balls.


    Not saying he had a flawless game. Just that it was a very encouraging performance by a youngster against an intimidating team. Bodes well for the future.
    Tanu VS Mark - Tuz Mercato Championship


      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanu_Mz View Post
    SMS to my knowledge is done.
    Icardi they are working on; at this stage I believe that it will be very unlikely for Pipita to stay


    Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
    30/5/2018

    Vs

    Lewa/Pogba

    Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    Need to change my avatar again. First Can, now Cancelo. So who shell I put there next? Milinkovic-Savic or Golovin? @Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    @Wittl CR7 av


    VERRATTI IS A FANTASY AND VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE

  3. #1003
    Scouted

    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    51
    Cash
    606
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Exactly. Not saying he had a perfect performance but considering the circumstances he did not have a bad game.

  4. #1004
    La Joya IliveForJuve's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Where nothing gets done
    Posts
    13,153
    Cash
    10,535
    Mentioned
    1113 Post(s)
    The closest thing to Vidal we'll ever get.
    Lo stile Juve

    "Simplicity, professionalism and sobriety"

  5. #1005
    Ageing Veteran Bianconero81's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    24,652
    Cash
    27,347
    Mentioned
    609 Post(s)
    What the $#@! are people expecting from a 20 year old? Did they want him to boss a midfield comprising Kroos, Casemiro, and Modric playing next to an immobile player like Khedira? The midfield wasn't really the issue yesterday; it was the individual brainfarts and shambolic defending.
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

  6. #1006
    ThirtyFour PhRoZeN's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    jUKay
    Posts
    12,185
    Cash
    14,530
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IliveForJuve View Post
    The closest thing to Vidal we'll ever get.
    That there brings tears to my eyes.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Conte - Brought us back to the top of Italy
    Allegri - Bringing us to the top of Europe

  7. #1007
    LIQUID PEASANT Hydde's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Panama City, Panama
    Posts
    34,385
    Cash
    38,537
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero81 View Post
    What the $#@! are people expecting from a 20 year old? Did they want him to boss a midfield comprising Kroos, Casemiro, and Modric playing next to an immobile player like Khedira? The midfield wasn't really the issue yesterday; it was the individual brainfarts and shambolic defending.
    Why are u mad? I think everyone is happy with his game yesterday.

    In fact i want to see more from him against benevento
    KHDownloads

    Click the link please

  8. #1008
    Junkie Joe Joyce Pirlo's Beard's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    8,630
    Cash
    18,792
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    At least he's young and hasn't been infected with our signature holiday camp hugs and kisses "OMG HOW GOOD ARE MADRID YOU GUYZ" mentality

    And it showed in his performance

    Even a half footballer like Sturaro would at least treat the opposition the right way, and not like they're footballing deities.
    Je Suis Beppe

  9. #1009
    Juventuz regular Akshen's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    1,450
    Cash
    3,694
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pirlo's Beard View Post
    At least he's young and hasn't been infected with our signature holiday camp hugs and kisses "OMG HOW GOOD ARE MADRID YOU GUYZ" mentality

    And it showed in his performance

    Even a half footballer like Sturaro would at least treat the opposition the right way, and not like they're footballing deities.
    Yeah, Khedira was ex Madrid player, but he knew how to act too. While our old guard would be the first to suck Ronaldos $#@!. I will never accept their attitude, this is not Juve.

  10. #1010
    Legendary G.O.A.T Xperd's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    23,952
    Cash
    41,411
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Akshen View Post
    Yeah, Khedira was ex Madrid player, but he knew how to act too. While our old guard would be the first to suck Ronaldos $#@!. I will never accept their attitude, this is not Juve.
    It all started with Buffon and Chiellini sucking Cristiano's and Ramos' $#@! respectively before the game.

    This is why Chiellini shouldnt be next captain. He should eventually be benched next year. Its high time we transitioned into a younger defense.
    Tanu VS Mark - Tuz Mercato Championship


      Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanu_Mz View Post
    SMS to my knowledge is done.
    Icardi they are working on; at this stage I believe that it will be very unlikely for Pipita to stay


    Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
    30/5/2018

    Vs

    Lewa/Pogba

    Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    Need to change my avatar again. First Can, now Cancelo. So who shell I put there next? Milinkovic-Savic or Golovin? @Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    @Wittl CR7 av


    VERRATTI IS A FANTASY AND VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE

  11. #1011
    Juventuz champion LiquidPLP's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7,063
    Cash
    13,166
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    The only player from our team that didn't keep his head down when on the ball. It's so weird that our players do it all the time when seeing how not even one from RM needs to do that. On our side only Bentancur looked like a football player tbh.

    The kid is still very raw but he'll make it. Hopefully we'll keep him

  12. #1012
    Juventuz champion rakib567's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    8,491
    Cash
    17,742
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    He's only 20. imagine him in a few years time. Would like to see him box-2-box to see if he has offensive play to him

  13. #1013
    Juventuz regular Nedved96's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,604
    Cash
    3,792
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rakib567 View Post
    He's only 20. imagine him in a few years time. Would like to see him box-2-box to see if he has offensive play to him

  14. #1014
    LIQUID PEASANT Hydde's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Panama City, Panama
    Posts
    34,385
    Cash
    38,537
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LiquidPLP View Post
    The only player from our team that didn't keep his head down when on the ball. It's so weird that our players do it all the time when seeing how not even one from RM needs to do that. On our side only Bentancur looked like a football player tbh.

    The kid is still very raw but he'll make it. Hopefully we'll keep him
    its weird than an outsider like him showed more balls than our veterans
    KHDownloads

    Click the link please

  15. #1015
    Biased JCK's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Eskilstuna
    Posts
    107,751
    Cash
    18,322
    Mentioned
    1461 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rakib567 View Post
    He's only 20. imagine him in a few years time. Would like to see him box-2-box to see if he has offensive play to him
    Yes, I agree. In a few years he will be on the star players in La Liga
    Ban Cronios

  16. #1016
    Tzu Dostoevsky's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Drusanville
    Posts
    79,574
    Cash
    104,270
    Mentioned
    1932 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JCK View Post
    Yes, I agree. In a few years he will be on the star players in La Liga
    Fake fan.

    I think he has EPL written all over him.
    Pirlo has no equal in Europe, Vidal is a champion. And Marchisio, though little noticed, when he is one hundred per cent [he too] is a champion.
    commentator: "...marchisio.... hardly mentioned his name tonight"

  17. #1017
    Scouted

    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    51
    Cash
    606
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Could not watch the game today unfortunately. How did Rodri play?

  18. #1018
    Juventuz champion

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    9,342
    Cash
    20,222
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Juventus has started talks with Boca to cancel the percentages they have on an eventual sale. Beppe wants to sell baby


  19. #1019
    Juventuz legend Fr3sh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    33,841
    Cash
    61,523
    Mentioned
    2586 Post(s)
    We're a selling club, enough said.
    Völler is here with DAi.

  20. #1020
    Optimist Prime Hustini's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    77,495
    Cash
    208,530
    Mentioned
    2427 Post(s)
    If he helps add the buy SMS fund, fine by me as long as we actually get SMS.

    - - - Updated - - -

    More on the rumor:

    https://twitter.com/Rupert_Fryer/sta...bleacherreport
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

    Lurkers have rights too.

Similar Threads

  1. Franco Cristaldo/Adrián Cubas watch
    By Mark in forum Player discussion
    Replies: 286
    Last Post: 03.04.2017, 18:01
  2. Rodrigo Taddei - AMR - Roma
    By Dostoevsky in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 173
    Last Post: 07.06.2010, 22:42

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •