Rodrigo Bentancur - Player discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 4
Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 1324
  1. #61
    Moggi on crack -=DJANGO=-'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    2,640
    Cash
    3,698
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I guess he will get one year on loan somewhere? We can forget about a certain Italian midget now...
    ADP#10

  2. #62
    Primavera player Epic's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    186
    Cash
    1,334
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    so Boca do get 50% if we sell him. Beppe lied.

    @BIG DADDY!!!

    - - - Updated - - -

    He's got a crazy eye, just like like Beppe

    Hope it means, he'll have such a great vision on the pitch, as Beppe does on the transfer market.

  3. #63
    Juventuz legend Hængebøffer's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    22,910
    Cash
    38,049
    Mentioned
    475 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    so Boca do get 50% if we sell him. Beppe lied.

    @BIG DADDY!!!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Marotta's head couldn't look more like it was photoshopped on
    His face got great potential here.

  4. #64
    起死回生 JuveJay's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The wrong dimension
    Posts
    56,279
    Cash
    53,641
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hængebøffer View Post
    Marotta's head couldn't look more like it was photoshopped on
    His face got great potential here.
    Best picture recently:



    Fool enough to almost be it
    Cool enough to not quite see it

  5. #65
    Juventuz legend Hængebøffer's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    22,910
    Cash
    38,049
    Mentioned
    475 Post(s)

  6. #66
    Forza Vesuvio piotrr's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    warsaw
    Posts
    27,504
    Cash
    4,988,668
    Mentioned
    2290 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hængebøffer View Post
    Marotta's head couldn't look more like it was photoshopped on
    please...


  7. #67
    Juventino

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    14,819
    Cash
    5,108
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by piotrr View Post
    please...

    He looks like Jerec guy from Jedi Knight. Same evil grin.

    It was destined to have this outcome, I never stopped believing.
    Thank you all, guys. Let's enjoy it, we've earned it hard.
    I was here, you were here. We were here. And we are here at last. We are back.


    Alessandro

  8. #68
    The Informer Mark's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    75,680
    Cash
    307,585
    Mentioned
    6414 Post(s)
    are they just bringing a cardboard Beppone everywhere and the real one is here 24/7?

      Spoiler:
    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

  9. #69
    SUCA7E Badass Dybala's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    50,733
    Cash
    44,182
    Mentioned
    411 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mukumsplau View Post
    sell to sassuolo for 10mil euro, pays boca 5 mil. buy from sassuolo for 5mil dealwith it
    marotta can't sell for $#@! any ways so no worries
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

    It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

  10. #70
    maitre'd at Canal Bar Jem83's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    21,575
    Cash
    18,175
    Mentioned
    1082 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JuveJay View Post
    Best picture recently:



    Dal paradiso all'inferno, Juve in eterno.


  11. #71
    Banned lgorTudor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    20,732
    Cash
    53,918
    Mentioned
    982 Post(s)
    So majestic

  12. #72
    起死回生 JuveJay's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The wrong dimension
    Posts
    56,279
    Cash
    53,641
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    He looks like he's just been made the supreme leader of Best Korea......or president of the US.
    Fool enough to almost be it
    Cool enough to not quite see it

  13. #73
    LIQUID PEASANT Hydde's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Panama City, Panama
    Posts
    34,427
    Cash
    38,627
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Guys from argentina making fun of us on twitter of that picture... saying we got robbed and luckily bought him from them...as they were annoyed of having a useless bag in the team.

    Can someone enlight us about how good he is?.
    @GordoDeCentral
    KHDownloads

    Click the link please

  14. #74
    Forza Vesuvio piotrr's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    warsaw
    Posts
    27,504
    Cash
    4,988,668
    Mentioned
    2290 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JuveJay View Post
    Best picture recently:




  15. #75
    SUCA7E Badass Dybala's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    50,733
    Cash
    44,182
    Mentioned
    411 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydde View Post
    Guys from argentina making fun of us on twitter of that picture... saying we got robbed and luckily bought him from them...as they were annoyed of having a useless bag in the team.

    Can someone enlight us about how good he is?.
    @GordoDeCentral
    He's alright, not as bad as gerson mind you but by no means close to competing for a starting position
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

    It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

  16. #76
    起死回生 JuveJay's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The wrong dimension
    Posts
    56,279
    Cash
    53,641
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydde View Post
    Guys from argentina making fun of us on twitter of that picture... saying we got robbed and luckily bought him from them...as they were annoyed of having a useless bag in the team.

    Can someone enlight us about how good he is?.
    @GordoDeCentral
    Sounds like the sort of butthurt fans usually come out with when they lose a player. Does make me wonder if the proposed Juve move is why he suddenly dropped out of their team though. According to TM he was a regular every week, played in a big win over rivals River Plate, next game never seen again. I suppose it makes sense from the coach's point of view.

    Anyway, these are his first words (translated from tuttojuve):

    "I am very happy and content to be here. I am happy that a team like Juventus were interested in bringing me here. It is a great honour, I am happy for this opportunity"

    "I watch Serie A, it is different to Argentinian football, it is a very physical championship. It is a new opportunity, I am young and looking to reach 100%"

    "I don't know much about Italy. It is the first time that I have been to Italy, I have followed the league on tv a lot. It is a good opportunity I had to take".

    "When I knew I had the chance to come to Torino I spoke with Carlitos. He told me of a great team, I was well informed".

    "It is nice to know that great compatriots have worn this shirt, it is an honour".

    ============================

    Let's hope that he is more Montero than Fonseca.
    Fool enough to almost be it
    Cool enough to not quite see it

  17. #77
    Diez GordoDeCentral's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Dans la menagerie infame de ses vices
    Posts
    57,774
    Cash
    46,943
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydde View Post
    Guys from argentina making fun of us on twitter of that picture... saying we got robbed and luckily bought him from them...as they were annoyed of having a useless bag in the team.

    Can someone enlight us about how good he is?.
    @GordoDeCentral
    Quote Originally Posted by JuveJay View Post
    Sounds like the sort of butthurt fans usually come out with when they lose a player. Does make me wonder if the proposed Juve move is why he suddenly dropped out of their team though. According to TM he was a regular every week, played in a big win over rivals River Plate, next game never seen again. I suppose it makes sense from the coach's point of view.

    Anyway, these are his first words (translated from tuttojuve):

    "I am very happy and content to be here. I am happy that a team like Juventus were interested in bringing me here. It is a great honour, I am happy for this opportunity"

    "I watch Serie A, it is different to Argentinian football, it is a very physical championship. It is a new opportunity, I am young and looking to reach 100%"

    "I don't know much about Italy. It is the first time that I have been to Italy, I have followed the league on tv a lot. It is a good opportunity I had to take".

    "When I knew I had the chance to come to Torino I spoke with Carlitos. He told me of a great team, I was well informed".

    "It is nice to know that great compatriots have worn this shirt, it is an honour".

    ============================

    Let's hope that he is more Montero than Fonseca.
    Jj is onto something, hes defo special and very talented hes doing a lot of tactical work which won't necessarily be noticed by all, I think he's a good purchase and with the right guidance can turn into a very good player.
    Und alles, was man weiss, nicht bloss rauschen und brausen gehört hat, lässt sich in drei Worten sagen.

  18. #78
    LIQUID PEASANT Hydde's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Panama City, Panama
    Posts
    34,427
    Cash
    38,627
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)


    Its just that i got traumatized with llorente... because the same expression were told from bilbao fans...and while at the beggining it seemed to be bluff..he indeed ended being very one dimensional and innefective
    KHDownloads

    Click the link please

  19. #79
    Diez GordoDeCentral's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Dans la menagerie infame de ses vices
    Posts
    57,774
    Cash
    46,943
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydde View Post


    Its just that i got traumatized with llorente... because the same expression were told from bilbao fans...and while at the beggining it seemed to be bluff..he indeed ended being very one dimensional and innefective
    I posted a video of one of his latest games, that should give you an idea of his skillset
    Und alles, was man weiss, nicht bloss rauschen und brausen gehört hat, lässt sich in drei Worten sagen.

  20. #80
    Juventuz legend zizinho's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    38,225
    Cash
    1,370,230
    Mentioned
    2128 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GordoDeCentral View Post
    I posted a video of one of his latest games, that should give you an idea of his skillset
    what position do you think hes best suited for? from the little i saw, seems like a mezzala type of CM, wonder how good he would be as an AM or DM in our 4231
    36 SUL CAMPO ✔

    Sell H16UAIN!!!

Similar Threads

  1. Franco Cristaldo/Adrián Cubas watch
    By Mark in forum Player discussion
    Replies: 286
    Last Post: 03.04.2017, 18:01
  2. Rodrigo Taddei - AMR - Roma
    By Dostoevsky in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 173
    Last Post: 07.06.2010, 22:42

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •