Rodrigo Bentancur - Player discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 43
Page 43 of 68 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Cash
    Mentioned
    411 Post(s)
    Start bentancur if not Marchisio, anything to just relegate that german tree to the bench
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    2038 Post(s)
    No coach with a sane mind will start Stu or Bentancur over Khedira in a CL game.
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Cash
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    We need to give him more playing time.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2038 Post(s)
    We'll play a 433 again as soon as Matuidi is back () and everything will be fine.
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Cash
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    No coach with a sane mind will start Stu or Bentancur over Khedira in a CL game.
    I agree but Khedira is simply awful lately. His stats against Viola and Tottenham are simply embarrassing. I know stats don't show the whole picture but in Khedira's example both stats and his game play are disgusting. He did absolutely nothing in those two games, nothing. Oh, excuse me, yesterday he lost a ball that led to Spurs' first goal.

Cash
    Mentioned
    411 Post(s)
    matuidi only masks khedira's faults and given the amount of ground matuidi covers he covers 2 players.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Quazis View Post
    I agree but Khedira is simply awful lately. His stats against Viola and Tottenham are simply embarrassing. I know stats don't show the whole picture but in Khedira's example both stats and his game play are disgusting. He did absolutely nothing in those two games, nothing. Oh, excuse me, yesterday he lost a ball that led to Spurs' first goal.
    never mind lately he's been awful most of this season, masked by solid performances of matuidi in 4-3-3 and a couple of goals vs some weak teams
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

Cash
    Mentioned
    2038 Post(s)
    But who are the alternatives? Claudio obviously isn't (seems to be more broken than we know )
    Stu?
    Bentancur?

Khedira looked bad against Tottenham and against The rats, with Claudio next to him, but here's hope he'll be fine again with Matuidi coming back, offering a third pair of legs in the middle.

Matuidi-Pjanic-Khedira worked fine before.

Cash
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    I'm sorry Dai. You know I love you, but Khedira has no business being a starter in a two man midfield.
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

CR7 <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    465 Post(s)
    You guys ever think he should get a shot at RCM over the accidental footballer and the pensioners like Marchisio, Khedira ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3sh View Post
    beautiful people, very nice working class unlike stuck up arrogant for nothing turin residents
    i lowkey root for napoli every year, i wish we played in france so they could win a couple scudetti

Cash
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    But who are the alternatives? Claudio obviously isn't (seems to be more broken than we know )
    Stu?
    Bentancur?

Khedira looked bad against Tottenham and against The rats, with Claudio next to him, but here's hope he'll be fine again with Matuidi coming back, offering a third pair of legs in the middle.

Matuidi-Pjanic-Khedira worked fine before.
    Marchisio situation is starting to piss me off. Sometimes he plays, sometimes he doesn't. It's hard to guess what is going on with him because when you see him on the bench against some serie a minnows you think he's being rested for the more important game and... you see him on the bench again. Whenever he played for 90 minutes I did not see him unable to catch his breath. Even if his not that dynamic as he used to be he's not worse than Khedira ffs. Plus, he has much better vision, long pass ability, can take set pieces and play regista. He's positioning or "intelligence" is not worse than Sami's so I really don't know why the German is the preferred option.
    If Allegri thinks he cannot play b2b anymore just play him as regista and Pjanic b2b for the common good.

Cash
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Marchisio situation is starting to piss me off. Sometimes he plays, sometimes he doesn't. It's hard to guess what is going on with him because when you see him on the bench against some serie a minnows you think he's being rested for the more important game and... you see him on the bench again. Whenever he played for 90 minutes I did not see him unable to catch his breath. Even if his not that dynamic as he used to be he's not worse than Khedira ffs. Plus, he has much better vision, long pass ability, can take set pieces and play regista. He's positioning or "intelligence" is not worse than Sami's so I really don't know why the German is the preferred option.
    If Allegri thinks he cannot play b2b anymore just play him as regista and Pjanic b2b for the common good.
    This.

But we never know anymore about his fitness. He could very well not be injured and ready to play, but with some minor muscular pain and not worth the risk. Its the only explanation i have for him not using cheeseio over the other dude.
    KHDownloads

Click the link please

Cash
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    I'm not saying we should do it I'm just curious. Can we include him in a swap deal? I ask because we owe Boca a percentage of any sale.
    Forza Juventus Forza Azzurri

"Nobody cares.... Nobody cares.... Worry about yourself, your family, and the people that are important to you."

Cash
    Mentioned
    1451 Post(s)
    Maybe we can make a deal with Boca. I think Lazio did that with Genk for SMS.

wannabe Bart Simpson Sad Statue's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    What happened to this guy? Why has he dropped so low in the pecking order? In the first parts of the season he was really good when featured to difficult games due to our injury crisis. Is he considered strictly a replacement for Pjanic?

Cash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Well we need to get him up to speed because Pjanic is out for next CL game and Marchiso is rarely fit.
    Described by many vets of Juventuz.org as one of the most knowledgeable, insightful and interesting members of the community, I first arrived to these forums in 2003 to much acclaim. Although quieter in recent years my posts have been accredited as being the lifeblood of juventuz.org. I hope to continue to drive the discussion on this forum forward. I am always happy to impart knowledge

Cash
    Mentioned
    365 Post(s)
    2 minutes for Bentancur

Cash
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Strange to make the change so late.

Cash
    Mentioned
    624 Post(s)
    Swear I saw him today.
    Fool enough to almost be it
    Cool enough to not quite see it

Juventuz regular edgardavids2608's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Had a great assist to start a comeback. Thats something
    "I would say that I am having less sex now that I’m playing in Serie B – there is more to think about in this division.”

Cash
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by edgardavids2608 View Post
    Had a great assist to start a comeback. Thats something
    Funny how people forget that..

But he really has been awful recently.