[Coppa Italia] Napoli 3-2 JUVENTUS [5th April, 2017] (3 Viewers)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Neto
Lichtsteiner-Benatia-Rugani-Peluso
Mandragora-Hernanes
Lemina-Rincon-Asamoah
Sturaro​

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
If we play against Napoli like we played against Napoli we will get the same result and be eliminated cause we are shid

Our passin is shid
Our goals are shid
our dribbeling is shid

Its all shid

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Playing Asamoah and Licht against probably the best attacking team right now :lol:

Asamoah got destroyed today, why the fuck would we play him again? Licht ball watching as well on Hamsik's goal.

Hopefully we play better in this match because today was probably the most annoying match I've seen us play in a while.

- - - Updated - - -
@Mark - I don't think an Higuain avatar is gonna help when we can't even get the man the ball in the box. Our entire play has changed no way is he gonna get back to scoring the way we have been playing. You can change my avatar if you want.

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
yea, let's lose to Napoli :baus:
Lets not.

But all these matches are just build up for whats most important. If we lose to Napoli and play a great first leg, I would be more than happy, instead of exhausting ourselves before a match that actually has some prestige behind it.

Who cares about this stupid coppa anyway?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Playing Asamoah and Licht against probably the best attacking team right now :lol:

Asamoah got destroyed today, why the fuck would we play him again? Licht ball watching as well on Hamsik's goal.

Hopefully we play better in this match because today was probably the most annoying match I've seen us play in a while.

- - - Updated - - -
@Mark - I don't think an Higuain avatar is gonna help when we can't even get the man the ball in the box. Our entire play has changed no way is he gonna get back to scoring the way we have been playing. You can change my avatar if you want.
after the coppa 1st half if needed. :tup:

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Any possibility Kean plays?

Also start Rincon in the midfield. Why we even signed him if he only makes less than 10min sub apps. He seems from the little ive seen still better player than Lemina or Sturaro.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
No way we win this. Napoli will remember how to finish this match and win 6-1 if today was any indication. We will tank the rest of the season. Get utterly annihilated by Barca. Lose to Roma, Torino, Atalanta and lose the scudetto. Trophy-less season. Max will be fired. Dybala and Sandro will ask to be sold to Manchester United. Manchester United will win CL next season, Pogba, Dybala, Sandro 1-2-3 in Ballon D'Or voting. Arsenal under Allegri will win first PL title in 14 years. Juventus becomes laughing stock of all Europe. Gets relegated in 2018-19. Buffon retires so as to avoid playing another Serie B campaign.
@Fr3sh

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
No way we win this. Napoli will remember how to finish this match and win 6-1 if today was any indication. We will tank the rest of the season. Get utterly annihilated by Barca. Lose to Roma, Torino, Atalanta and lose the scudetto. Trophy-less season. Max will be fired. Dybala and Sandro will ask to be sold to Manchester United. Manchester United will win CL next season, Pogba, Dybala, Sandro 1-2-3 in Ballon D'Or voting. Arsenal under Allegri will win first PL title in 14 years. Juventus becomes laughing stock of all Europe. Gets relegated in 2018-19. Buffon retires so as to avoid playing another Serie B campaign.
@Fr3sh
You're gonna feel so stupid when some of that comes true.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)