[WC] World Cup 2018 - General Talk Thread - World Cup 2018 - Juventuz Forums - Page 4
Page 4 of 129 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 2563
  1. #61
    Juventuz legend Hængebøffer's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    23,051
    Cash
    38,345
    Mentioned
    481 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Soon you'll be level in points with Montenegro


      Spoiler:


    - - - Updated - - -



    I am no jinx
    As a member of this forum; you're by default.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by piotrr View Post
    There are 2 from your country. I expect 2-2 now.

      Spoiler:
    or 4-0
    You'll definitely equalize.

  2. #62
    نحن الروبوتات Klin's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    60,194
    Cash
    36,441
    Mentioned
    3017 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Malta - England 0-0 going into halftime
    Without a proper shot on goal.

    Too bad they'll score soon though, we're so tired.

    Btw half of the Maltese team are die hard Juventini.
    Ban Marc.

  3. #63
    CR7 <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Procurement
    Posts
    57,698
    Cash
    33,416
    Mentioned
    465 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3sh View Post
    beautiful people, very nice working class unlike stuck up arrogant for nothing turin residents
    i lowkey root for napoli every year, i wish we played in france so they could win a couple scudetti

  4. #64
    Juventuz legend Hængebøffer's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    23,051
    Cash
    38,345
    Mentioned
    481 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Malta - England 0-0 going into halftime
    Quote Originally Posted by Hængebøffer View Post
    Ffs. There's always one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Soon you'll be level in points with Montenegro


      Spoiler:


    - - - Updated - - -



    I am no jinx
    @Ocelot

  5. #65
    Forza Vesuvio piotrr's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    warsaw
    Posts
    27,642
    Cash
    4,988,952
    Mentioned
    2300 Post(s)

  6. #66
    Juventuz legend Hængebøffer's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    23,051
    Cash
    38,345
    Mentioned
    481 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by piotrr View Post
    Lol. And the two last goals were from giant douchebags.

  7. #67
    Juventuz star Afghan_juventus's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,756
    Cash
    7,003
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Malta - England 0-0 going into halftime
    wtf is wrong with you?

  8. #68
    Forza Vesuvio piotrr's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    warsaw
    Posts
    27,642
    Cash
    4,988,952
    Mentioned
    2300 Post(s)
    Lord to score to complete this humiliation.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Eriksen

  9. #69
    Juventuz legend Hængebøffer's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    23,051
    Cash
    38,345
    Mentioned
    481 Post(s)
    So. Is this the time, where Eriksen is finally stepping up and becomes a big game player?

    - - - Updated - - -

    And of course England scores two late goals

  10. #70
    نحن الروبوتات Klin's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    60,194
    Cash
    36,441
    Mentioned
    3017 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hængebøffer View Post
    So. Is this the time, where Eriksen is finally stepping up and becomes a big game player?

    - - - Updated - - -

    And of course England scores two late goals


    Really the score doesn't do their performance justice. They wre $#@!ing hopeless until we got too tired and literally stopped caring.
    Ban Marc.

  11. #71
    Juventuz legend Hængebøffer's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    23,051
    Cash
    38,345
    Mentioned
    481 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Klin View Post


    Really the score doesn't do their performance justice. They wre $#@!ing hopeless until we got too tired and literally stopped caring.
    But they won't care cause 0-3

  12. #72
    Forza Vesuvio piotrr's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    warsaw
    Posts
    27,642
    Cash
    4,988,952
    Mentioned
    2300 Post(s)
    I bet Malta in their 0-4 played better than we did.

  13. #73
    نحن الروبوتات Klin's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    60,194
    Cash
    36,441
    Mentioned
    3017 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hængebøffer View Post
    But they won't care cause 0-3
    Even the $#@!suckers Maltese EPL fanboys.
    Ban Marc.

  14. #74
    Juventuz legend Hængebøffer's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    23,051
    Cash
    38,345
    Mentioned
    481 Post(s)
    Btw. The last two important Denmark games me and three of my friends went to (Italy and Sweden), Denmark got knocked out. Tonight we didn't go, but I considered go, cause I live only 1,5 km from the stadium. The game was sold out, but the three times I went to this stadium without a ticket, I got two for free and bought one from an old classmate I randomly met and didn't talk to for like 15 years.
    I decided not to go, cause I thought would jinx the game anyway

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Klin View Post
    Even the $#@!suckers Maltese EPL fanboys.
    Lol. They actually scored 4.

  15. #75
    Forza Vesuvio piotrr's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    warsaw
    Posts
    27,642
    Cash
    4,988,952
    Mentioned
    2300 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hængebøffer View Post
    Btw. The last two important Denmark games me and three of my friends went to (Italy and Sweden), Denmark got knocked out. Tonight we didn't go, but I considered go, cause I live only 1,5 km from the stadium. The game was sold out, but the three times I went to this stadium without a ticket, I got two for free and bought one from an old classmate I randomly met and didn't talk to for like 15 years.
    I decided not to go, cause I thought would jinx the game anyway
    You had it easy this time, 1st of September is not really a good date for Polish defence.



      Spoiler:

  16. #76
    Juventuz legend Hængebøffer's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    23,051
    Cash
    38,345
    Mentioned
    481 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by piotrr View Post
    You had it easy this time, 1st of September is not really a good date for Polish defence.



      Spoiler:
    As I've said many times before, my affection for the Danish nt isn.t that big. But it surely has become much bigger after they sucked for so long and the Danish bandwagon fans were away.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I remember I went to a game like 11-12 years ago against Latvia. We were winning 4-0, but people were still whistling. I hate such people. The same people who're suddenly fan of the women nt, cause they're winning.

  17. #77
    ( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°) radekas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lublin
    Posts
    13,935
    Cash
    21,554
    Mentioned
    750 Post(s)
    Poland stronk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    Its not a random incident that Roma and Inter incested so much this season.

  18. #78
    Juventuz star campionesidd's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4,723
    Cash
    11,053
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by radekas View Post
    Poland stronk.
    So glad Lewangoalski plays for Poland, not for Germany (unlike Podolski and Klose)

  19. #79
    Juventuz legend Stephan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Juventuz
    Posts
    15,383
    Cash
    9,671
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Is there a full list of Juventus players who travelled to internationals? I saw some training pics on official site which had Higuain, Costa, Höwedes in the training camp in Turin.

    Who else didnt go to internationals. I couldnt find any articles about it.

  20. #80
    Juventuz star campionesidd's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4,723
    Cash
    11,053
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephan View Post
    Is there a full list of Juventus players who travelled to internationals? I saw some training pics on official site which had Higuain, Costa, Höwedes in the training camp in Turin.

    Who else didnt go to internationals. I couldnt find any articles about it.
    Juventus.com had a list of convocati a few days ago.
    http://www.juventus.com/en/news/news...ional-duty.php
    Alex Sandro was also called up yesterday.

Similar Threads

  1. [WC] World Cup 2014 - General Talk Thread
    By swag in forum World Cup 2014
    Replies: 9218
    Last Post: 03.01.2017, 16:54
  2. [WC] World Cup 2014 - General Talk Thread
    By swag in forum International football
    Replies: 6522
    Last Post: 30.06.2014, 02:57
  3. [WC] World Cup 2014 - General Talk Thread
    By GordoDeCentral in forum International football
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 30.06.2014, 02:36
  4. [WC] World Cup 2014 - General Talk Thread
    By GordoDeCentral in forum International football
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 29.06.2014, 18:01
  5. [WC] World Cup 2010 - General Talk Thread
    By Tommy in forum World Cup 2010
    Replies: 16569
    Last Post: 05.07.2012, 17:56

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •