[WC] World Cup 2018 - General Talk Thread - World Cup 2018 - Juventuz Forums - Page 3
Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 710
  1. #41
    Juventuz star Afghan_juventus's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,501
    Cash
    6,479
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephan View Post
    thats pretty cool

  2. #42
    Forza Vesuvio piotrr's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    warsaw
    Posts
    26,710
    Cash
    4,986,980
    Mentioned
    2204 Post(s)
    I want to see Dybala linking up with Messi and Icardi but the game is at 1am, meh.

  3. #43
    Tzu Dostoevsky's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Drusanville
    Posts
    79,398
    Cash
    103,912
    Mentioned
    1921 Post(s)
    France 4-0 Holland

    Mbappe came in and scored a goal and $#@!ing their defense.

    Also a beautiful goal from Lemar

    - - - Updated - - -
    @Zacheryah @Seven

    Belgium hasn't called Radja? Your NT is full of morons.
    Pirlo has no equal in Europe, Vidal is a champion. And Marchisio, though little noticed, when he is one hundred per cent [he too] is a champion.
    commentator: "...marchisio.... hardly mentioned his name tonight"

  4. #44
    In bocca al lupo, Fabio. Seven's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Not in the sand :(
    Posts
    33,607
    Cash
    27,331
    Mentioned
    350 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dostoevsky View Post
    France 4-0 Holland

    Mbappe came in and scored a goal and $#@!ing their defense.

    Also a beautiful goal from Lemar

    - - - Updated - - -
    @Zacheryah @Seven

    Belgium hasn't called Radja? 2: 2: Your NT is full of morons.
    Nope, coach didn't call him. Also, somehow Witsel managed to get sent off against Gibraltar. I guess Radja would have come in handy.

    Who knew?

    This Martinez dude is a real $#@!.

    Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjerknes View Post
    Do you really think Trump is an idiot?

    He's a businessman. What's to say he wouldn't make the right choice when in office? He's not kept abreast of military intelligence in the Middle East because he doesn't have access to it and perhaps doesn't have the time to be. But that's not to say he wouldn't make an astute decision when he has all the facts in front of him.

  5. #45
    Juventuz star Afghan_juventus's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,501
    Cash
    6,479
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Holy $#@! Bosna lost to Cyprus.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Uruguay vs Argentina will be a lame game.

    Uruguay is useless without Suarez. He is the heart and soul of the team

  6. #46
    Juventuz champion

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,489
    Cash
    18,461
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Afghan_juventus View Post
    Holy $#@! Bosna lost to Cyprus.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Uruguay vs Argentina will be a lame game.

    Uruguay is useless without Suarez. He is the heart and soul of the team
    No disrespect, but this is bull$#@!.

  7. #47
    Juventuz star Afghan_juventus's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,501
    Cash
    6,479
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerval View Post
    No disrespect, but this is bull$#@!.
    How?

    Everytime Suarez plays for them he absolutely carries them atleast since Forlan has retired.

    They would not have gotten anywhere near the ro16 at the 2014 WC without him and they failed to get out a trash group in the last Copa America.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Holy $#@! Ronaldo killing it 78 goals for Portugal all together.

    Will probably make it to 100

  8. #48
    Juventuz champion Albo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Kosovë
    Posts
    9,491
    Cash
    7,081
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Di Maria is so annoying to watch .
    290



    Sorry for my English

  9. #49
    Juventuz bench Snobist's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    740
    Cash
    2,020
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Uruguay vs Argentina 1st half was the most boring football I've watched in my whole life. Such a disappointment.

  10. #50
    Society's Reckoning Zacheryah's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Antwerp
    Posts
    41,100
    Cash
    114,214
    Mentioned
    2079 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dostoevsky View Post
    France 4-0 Holland

    Mbappe came in and scored a goal and $#@!ing their defense.

    Also a beautiful goal from Lemar

    - - - Updated - - -
    @Zacheryah @Seven

    Belgium hasn't called Radja? Your NT is full of morons.
    Thanks, i try to make people realise this for a few years now
    The F1 remains as of 2013 one of the fastest production cars ever made; as of July 2013 it is succeeded by very few cars including the Koenigsegg Agera R, the SSC Ultimate Aero TT,and the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. However, all of the superior top speed machines use forced induction to reach their top speeds, whereas the McLaren F1 is naturally aspirated.
    http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/41...=1#post4967497

  11. #51
    In bocca al lupo, Fabio. Seven's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Not in the sand :(
    Posts
    33,607
    Cash
    27,331
    Mentioned
    350 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacheryah View Post
    Thanks, i try to make people realise this for a few years now
    Radja will go to the World Cup. Martinez would risk losing his team. If De Bruyne, Vertonghen and Dembele all come out and say he deserves to be called up and Eden Hazard is even saying that 'Nainggolan should go to the World Cup', that is a crystal clear message to Martinez.

    Witsel might get dropped if Tielemans develops well this season. The red card yesterday will haunt him imo.

    Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjerknes View Post
    Do you really think Trump is an idiot?

    He's a businessman. What's to say he wouldn't make the right choice when in office? He's not kept abreast of military intelligence in the Middle East because he doesn't have access to it and perhaps doesn't have the time to be. But that's not to say he wouldn't make an astute decision when he has all the facts in front of him.

  12. #52
    Lara Chedraoui fanboy Buck Fuddy's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Queuing for the toilet.
    Posts
    8,986
    Cash
    3,933
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven View Post
    Radja will go to the World Cup. Martinez would risk losing his team. If De Bruyne, Vertonghen and Dembele all come out and say he deserves to be called up and Eden Hazard is even saying that 'Nainggolan should go to the World Cup', that is a crystal clear message to Martinez.

    Witsel might get dropped if Tielemans develops well this season. The red card yesterday will haunt him imo.

    Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk
    The only way they'll drop Witsel is if he's injured or decides to stop playing for the NT.

    Don't ask me why, but the guy basically starts every single game when fit. It's downright silly.
    "Religion: the perfect excuse for bad behavior."


    Days spent in Turin : 81
    Games watched in the stadium : 26

  13. #53
    Ageing Veteran Bianconero81's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    24,293
    Cash
    26,526
    Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Fuddy View Post
    The only way they'll drop Witsel is if he's injured or decides to stop playing for the NT.

    Don't ask me why, but the guy basically starts every single game when fit. It's downright silly.
    He's your Montolivo; he's probably buying gifts for the coach and giving BJs when required to do so.
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

  14. #54
    M.M. <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Wherever God wants me
    Posts
    55,109
    Cash
    27,926
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)
    Malta - England 0-0 going into halftime

  15. #55
    Grazie Mirko Nzoric's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    34,039
    Cash
    21,478
    Mentioned
    948 Post(s)
    @piotrr @radekas



    Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk
    En sidste kommentar herfra sku' lige være den
    at der Führer var en visionær af klasse
    der såfremt han var til stede den dag i dag
    ville la' fattigrøve & skvadderhoveder gasse

  16. #56
    Juventuz legend Klovn's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    20,814
    Cash
    17,748
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nzoric View Post
    @piotrr @radekas



    Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk
    get rekt bitchessssss

  17. #57
    Forza Vesuvio piotrr's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    warsaw
    Posts
    26,710
    Cash
    4,986,980
    Mentioned
    2204 Post(s)
    Those were the posts i was expecting. Let the comeback begin.


      Spoiler:
    Agreed tho, we were laughable.

  18. #58
    Juventuz legend Hængebøffer's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    22,453
    Cash
    37,069
    Mentioned
    442 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Malta - England 0-0 going into halftime
    Ffs. There's always one.

  19. #59
    M.M. <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Wherever God wants me
    Posts
    55,109
    Cash
    27,926
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nzoric View Post
    @piotrr @radekas



    Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk
    Soon you'll be level in points with Montenegro


      Spoiler:


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Hængebøffer View Post
    Ffs. There's always one.
    I am no jinx

  20. #60
    Forza Vesuvio piotrr's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    warsaw
    Posts
    26,710
    Cash
    4,986,980
    Mentioned
    2204 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hængebøffer View Post
    Ffs. There's always one.
    There are 2 from your country. I expect 2-2 now.

      Spoiler:
    or 4-0

Similar Threads

  1. [WC] World Cup 2014 - General Talk Thread
    By swag in forum World Cup 2014
    Replies: 9218
    Last Post: 03.01.2017, 16:54
  2. [WC] World Cup 2014 - General Talk Thread
    By swag in forum International football
    Replies: 6522
    Last Post: 30.06.2014, 02:57
  3. [WC] World Cup 2014 - General Talk Thread
    By GordoDeCentral in forum International football
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 30.06.2014, 02:36
  4. [WC] World Cup 2014 - General Talk Thread
    By GordoDeCentral in forum International football
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 29.06.2014, 18:01
  5. [WC] World Cup 2010 - General Talk Thread
    By Tommy in forum World Cup 2010
    Replies: 16569
    Last Post: 05.07.2012, 17:56

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •