The best Italian coach - Polls - Juventuz Forums - Page 3

View Poll Results: I beg you to vote.

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Allegri

    28 50.00%
  • Ancelotti

    17 30.36%
  • Conte

    11 19.64%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 157
  1. #41
    Juventuz legend Marc's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Rijeka [Croatia]
    Posts
    19,444
    Cash
    17,296
    Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero81 View Post
    Ancelotti won a double with Chelsea, the title with PSG, and 3 CL crowns! The man is definitely ahead of Conte and Allegri at present. Put your bias aside, and appreciate him for the great coach that he is. Serie A was highly competitive in these days, and we'd have won that title in 2000 had it not been for Collina and that Perugia game on a waterlogged pitch ffs! We missed out on the title by a mere TWO points in 2001 to an insane Roma team coached by the stoic Capello, and possessing the talents of a young Totti, and Batigol! Perspective mate
    Nah man, I disagree. He won a lot because he had the best teams. But he failed to win anything with Juve by his own fault. We were better than both Lazio in 1999/2000 and overrated Roma in 2000/2001. But that doesn't mean I don't rate him. If he comes back one day and win something with Juve, he will get my vote.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Osman View Post


    Well balanced and great experience, top top coach, but also utterly mediocre in consistently winning league titles. Gets too comfortable and has issue maintaining focus in long marathon like league format. Atleast for Real he was way too stubborn, allways same 11 and couldn't motivate them in final stretch.

    Near 20 years of coaching top clubs and has 3 league titles.
    Well said.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    Wait til he goes to play CL again.

    And no, he didn't create THIS juve.

    How many Conte players are left in our starting 11?
    Yep, I'll wait. He took over a mediocre Juve side from Del Neri and transformed it to a winning machine.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Osman View Post
    Just saw the poll, people actually think Allegri is better coach then Ancelotti?
    Yep.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjerknes View Post
    Allegri hasn't even won the Champions League.
    He will in about 2-3 months.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Gigiventus View Post
    Of course Conte created this Juve. None of this would have happened if we didn't go on the scudetto runs with him. 7 of his players are still starting or playing regularly (Buffon, BBC, Marchisio, Licht and Asamoah) on top of the impact he had in all areas of the club.
    Looks like @DAiDEViL is holding a grudge against Conte.
    Forza Ferrari!

    Forza Juventus!

    Allez Les Blues!

  2. #42
    Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Kingdom Of Bavaria
    Posts
    23,918
    Cash
    40,345
    Mentioned
    1509 Post(s)
    The amount of credit he get's is just ridiculous.

    In 20 years people are still gonna say it's all down to Conte. Get a grip.

    Dani Alves---Bonucci---Chiello---Alex Sandro
    ---------------Khedira---Pjanic
    Cuadrado----------Dybala-------Mandzukic
    ---------------------Higuain

    Almost all of those players have been introduced under Allegri.

    You can credit Conte for sending us back on track in Serie A, but Allegri took the team, made it his own, made it work in the Championsleague and integrated all those new players. This is his Juve.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Looks like @DAiDEViL is holding a grudge against Conte.
    Just like i'm holding a grudge against Schwarzenegger cause i don't think he's the coolest actor.
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

  3. #43
    Pinturicchio Azzurri7's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Missing Beirut
    Posts
    72,490
    Cash
    14,817
    Mentioned
    1286 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjerknes View Post
    Allegri hasn't even won the Champions League.
    He doesn't need to to prove he's the best Italian manager in the last few years.
    Asif mon bebe..
    Quote Originally Posted by C.Martin View Post
    For 3 years I have wondered why my friends kept calling Allegri for Augustus. I couldn't sleep at nights thinking about it. I've been sitting at my desk for hours every week trying to figure it out, coming up with calculations and formulas that weren't correct. Then it hit me, the answer was right in front me all time but I didn't notice it. Augustus was the greatest emperor of the Roman Empire, owning almost all of europe. People loved him. People feared him. It's the same with Allegri, although we know him better as Euromaxx. Allegri, greatest coach in the world at the moment, people love him. People fear him. We need to understand that. Allegri 4 life

    And why my female friend keep calling Allegri for Peter North I dont need to figure out.

    290, 290, 290, 290, 290... +24
    Honor, Sacrifice, Loyalty

  4. #44
    Koul Khara! Osman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Uppsala
    Posts
    45,933
    Cash
    73,623
    Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    He doesn't need to, but Ancelotti is better anyways. Winning league titles with this Juve does not make you better then a guy that's the alpha boss of CL.

    Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
    "If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce." - Guccimus Mane La Flaritus


    "Well excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on" - Homer

  5. #45
    Pinturicchio Azzurri7's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Missing Beirut
    Posts
    72,490
    Cash
    14,817
    Mentioned
    1286 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Osman View Post
    He doesn't need to, but Ancelotti is better anyways. Winning league titles with this Juve does not make you better then a guy that's the alpha boss of CL.

    Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
    Overall yes you are right and I agree.

    It's not only about winning Serie a though, it's about how tactically Allegri can out-play his oppositions.

    And in a European stage, Allegri has out-played Simeone, Ancelotti, Guardiola tactically.

    Really unlucky though against Bayern last season and the only difference in the last few years is that Ancelotti had Ramos header in 94th min vs Atletico in the final. Allegri had in-form Messi, Suarez and Neymar in the final 2 seasons ago and that was his first Juve season.
    Asif mon bebe..
    Quote Originally Posted by C.Martin View Post
    For 3 years I have wondered why my friends kept calling Allegri for Augustus. I couldn't sleep at nights thinking about it. I've been sitting at my desk for hours every week trying to figure it out, coming up with calculations and formulas that weren't correct. Then it hit me, the answer was right in front me all time but I didn't notice it. Augustus was the greatest emperor of the Roman Empire, owning almost all of europe. People loved him. People feared him. It's the same with Allegri, although we know him better as Euromaxx. Allegri, greatest coach in the world at the moment, people love him. People fear him. We need to understand that. Allegri 4 life

    And why my female friend keep calling Allegri for Peter North I dont need to figure out.

    290, 290, 290, 290, 290... +24
    Honor, Sacrifice, Loyalty

  6. #46
    Juventuz bench

    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    647
    Cash
    1,922
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    The amount of credit he get's is just ridiculous.

    In 20 years people are still gonna say it's all down to Conte. Get a grip.

    Dani Alves---Bonucci---Chiello---Alex Sandro
    ---------------Khedira---Pjanic
    Cuadrado----------Dybala-------Mandzukic
    ---------------------Higuain

    Almost all of those players have been introduced under Allegri.

    You can credit Conte for sending us back on track in Serie A, but Allegri took the team, made it his own, made it work in the Championsleague and integrated all those new players. This is his Juve.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Just like i'm holding a grudge against Schwarzenegger cause i don't think he's the coolest actor.


    Its not ridiculous, its the credit he deserves. Yes, this is Allegri's Juve, but it was built on Conte's work.

    For the lineup, 7 of our regulars are from Conte's time. Including 4 starters and our 2 best players outside the current starting 11 (Marchisio and Barzagli).

    It's been 3 years since he left and we STILL relied on the 3-5-2 for majority of the season. That's all Conte. Allegri doesn't even like a back 3, he said so himself, but the work was laid there. Conte's systems shaped the team and the playing style. Remember how $#@! Bonucci was before Conte, how we signed Barzagli who became this wall, Licht and Asamoah, making the BBC, Marchisio finally fulfilling his potential.

    This Juve today doesn't exist without the revival we experienced in 2010. It affected everything about the club. We went from being on track to become the Liverpool of Serie A, to dominating in an unprecedented manner. We don't get all these signings and prestige to attract top players without our recent past. No way in hell that we pay 90m and bring Higuain if we hadn't dominated these past few seasons, nor would we have been able to sell Pogba for so much.

    These things heavily impacted the team we have today.

    The Juve of the last 10 games is the furthest away from Conte's influence, but the season is long and in the end most of the games were played with a back 3 still.
    Last edited by Gigiventus; 27.03.2017 at 14:43.

  7. #47
    Koul Khara! Osman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Uppsala
    Posts
    45,933
    Cash
    73,623
    Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Allegri is fantastic tactically. But let's not pretend he is the only one who has tactics and credit him when wins games vs the bigger clubs. So far his main scalp with us Real Madrid 2 years ago, but for whatever it wasn't enough when facing the other 2 major clubs in same time frame. While someone like Ancelotti near guarantees success in these stages of the playoff hurdles.


    Yeah Ancelotti and the others have had individual quality advantages on Allegri. But that's what you have to deal with to grab it or get close often as possible. That's why Simeone is the absolute guy for this, didn't need inferior player quality as alibi but rigorously prepared his team to tactically nullify Bayern and Barca consistently now, same Barca that was too much for us. But too bad for him Sergio Ramos is his cryptonite in finals.

    Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
    "If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce." - Guccimus Mane La Flaritus


    "Well excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on" - Homer

  8. #48
    Juventuz legend zizinho's Avatar
    Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    33,403
    Cash
    1,359,737
    Mentioned
    1848 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigiventus View Post
    Its not ridiculous, its the credit he deserves. Yes, this is Allegri's Juve, but it was built on Conte's work.

    For the lineup, 7 of our regulars are from Conte's time. Including 4 starters and our 2 best players outside the current starting 11 (Marchisio and Barzagli).

    It's been 3 years since he left and we STILL relied on the 3-5-2 for majority of the season. That's all Conte. Allegri doesn't even like a back 3, he said so himself, but the work was laid there. Conte's systems shaped the team and the playing style. Remember how $#@! Bonucci was before Conte, how we signed Barzagli who became this wall, Licht and Asamoah, making the BBC, Marchisio finally fulfilling his potential.

    This Juve today doesn't exist without the revival we experienced in 2010. It affected everything about the club. We went from being on track to become the Liverpool of Serie A, to dominating in an unprecedented manner. We don't get all these signings and prestige to attract top players without our recent past. No way in hell that we pay 90m and bring Higuain if we hadn't dominated these past few seasons, nor would we have been able to sell Pogba for so much.

    These things heavily impacted the team we have today.
    Who are the 4 starters, because currently in our strongest lineup we play with Buffon - Bonucci - Chiellini as the only "Conte players" (if you can even call them that, since all were here before Conte arrived. Same for Barzahlung and Marchisio)
    35 SUL CAMPO ✔

  9. #49
    Juventuz bench

    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    647
    Cash
    1,922
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Buffon, Bonucci, Chiellini and Lichtsteiner.

  10. #50
    Juventuz legend zizinho's Avatar
    Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    33,403
    Cash
    1,359,737
    Mentioned
    1848 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigiventus View Post
    Buffon, Bonucci, Chiellini and Lichtsteiner.
    Licht is a 2nd option to Dani atm. In "Contes" 352 hes even the 3rd option
    35 SUL CAMPO ✔

  11. #51
    Juventuz bench

    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    647
    Cash
    1,922
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    Licht is a 2nd option to Dani atm. In "Contes" 352 hes even the 3rd option
    We all have our own opinions, in the end Licht has played the most time out of anyone this season at right back. That, we can't argue with.

  12. #52
    Juventuz legend zizinho's Avatar
    Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    33,403
    Cash
    1,359,737
    Mentioned
    1848 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigiventus View Post
    We all have our own opinions, in the end Licht has played the most time out of anyone this season at right back. That, we can't argue with.
    Because Dani missed few months due to injury. What we also saw is Licht being scratched from the CL list because we had Dani and Jjuan, and only was included again because we introduced a new formation so we needed a RB
    35 SUL CAMPO ✔

  13. #53
    Juventuz bench

    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    647
    Cash
    1,922
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    Because Dani missed few months due to injury. What we also saw is Licht being scratched from the CL list because we had Dani and Jjuan, and only was included again because we introduced a new formation so we needed a RB
    Of course, this is true. Whatever the reason though, Licht has been our RB/RWB who has played the most. What could have been doesn't matter.

    For me Marchisio is head and shoulders better than Khedira. It seems to be too that Claudio basically plays whenever he is fit. Had he been fit the whole season he would have likely been first choice. But as things stand, he has played played less than Khedira or Pjanic. Same situation with Alves and Licht.

    In the end this is how the season turned out. The rest is speculation.

  14. #54
    Juventuz legend zizinho's Avatar
    Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    33,403
    Cash
    1,359,737
    Mentioned
    1848 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigiventus View Post
    Of course, this is true. Whatever the reason though, Licht has been our RB/RWB who has played the most. What could have been doesn't matter.

    For me Marchisio is head and shoulders better than Khedira. It seems to be too that Claudio basically plays whenever he is fit. Had he been fit the whole season he would have likely been first choice. But as things stand, he has played played less than Khedira or Pjanic. Same situation with Alves and Licht.

    In the end this is how the season turned out. The rest is speculation.
    Claudio has been fit for a while, yet hes benched by Sami and Pjanic. Also, I never said Licht hasnt played the most minutes, I said hes the 2nd prefered choice behind Dani when both are fit. Boateng is missing half a season for Bayern, doesent mean he wont be a guaranteed starter as soon as hes back
    35 SUL CAMPO ✔

  15. #55
    Juventuz bench

    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    647
    Cash
    1,922
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    Claudio has been fit for a while, yet hes benched by Sami and Pjanic. Also, I never said Licht hasnt played the most minutes, I said hes the 2nd prefered choice behind Dani when both are fit. Boateng is missing half a season for Bayern, doesent mean he wont be a guaranteed starter as soon as hes back
    I didn't disagree with any player being first or second choice. I just mentioned who playing the most. The players that impact a season and a team. In the Bayern example, Badstuber was always first choice when he was fit, doesn't mean he had a particular impact on Bayern's play for the last few years because he is always injured.

    On Marchisio, when he came back he played a few games in a row and then he struggled with fitness. About a month, maybe a month and a half, ago Allegri said that his objective must be to play 1 game a week. Because he can't do more. Same reason why he wasn't called up to the NT.

  16. #56
    Juventuz legend zizinho's Avatar
    Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    33,403
    Cash
    1,359,737
    Mentioned
    1848 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigiventus View Post
    I didn't disagree with any player being first or second choice. I just mentioned who playing the most. The players that impact a season and a team. In the Bayern example, Badstuber was always first choice when he was fit, doesn't mean he had a particular impact on Bayern's play for the last few years because he is always injured.

    On Marchisio, when he came back he played a few games in a row and then he struggled with fitness. About a month, maybe a month and a half, ago Allegri said that his objective must be to play 1 game a week. Because he can't do more. Same reason why he wasn't called up to the NT.
    Badstuber wasnt 1st choice for a while, atleast since 2012 (maybe even before, cant remember). Also, what exactly is your point? Licht played a lot, because Dani was injured, and he isnt a prefered choice as a starter. So what is it that you want to prove here?
    35 SUL CAMPO ✔

  17. #57
    Juventuz bench

    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    647
    Cash
    1,922
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    Badstuber wasnt 1st choice for a while, atleast since 2012 (maybe even before, cant remember). Also, what exactly is your point? Licht played a lot, because Dani was injured, and he isnt a prefered choice as a starter. So what is it that you want to prove here?
    I'm not trying to prove anything. You are the one who replied to my post and started this lol. I have no idea what you are trying to get at.

    Badstuber was absolutely first choice when he wasn't injured btw. Then he kept getting perma-injured since the 2012/13 season and never got fit for long enough to play a full season.

  18. #58
    Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Kingdom Of Bavaria
    Posts
    23,918
    Cash
    40,345
    Mentioned
    1509 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    Who are the 4 starters, because currently in our strongest lineup we play with Buffon - Bonucci - Chiellini as the only "Conte players" (if you can even call them that, since all were here before Conte arrived. Same for Barzahlung and Marchisio)
    This.

    Zidane is still fielding Mourinho's Sergio Ramos.
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

  19. #59
    Juventuz bench

    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    647
    Cash
    1,922
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    This.

    Zidane is still fielding Mourinho's Sergio Ramos.
    Is that the depth of your analysis... How was Sergio Ramos doing before Zidane came along? How was Bonucci doing before Conte came along?

  20. #60
    Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Kingdom Of Bavaria
    Posts
    23,918
    Cash
    40,345
    Mentioned
    1509 Post(s)
    Bonucci has been signed because he was rocking the league with Bari, similar to Rugani. The Difference is Rugani came into a grown team, with a proper coach.
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 88
    Last Post: 01.03.2017, 15:28
  2. Is the Italian league still the best
    By denco in forum Club football
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 28.02.2015, 21:13
  3. The best club coach ever
    By salman in forum Club football
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 10.06.2007, 13:46
  4. Question about Italian coaches
    By Zé Tahir in forum Club football
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 29.11.2006, 15:44
  5. Replies: 142
    Last Post: 19.04.2004, 15:24

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •