[Serie A, 29th round] Sampdoria 0-1 JUVENTUS [19th March, 2017] (6 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Expect typical post CL performance.

- - - Updated - - -

And by the way, disgusting time for a match at Sunday 1500 CET :inter:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Considering how we have been playing every 3, 4 days, having a break from Tuesday till Sunday probably feels like a vacation to players. Sampdoria have nothing left to play for this season, both relegation (+26 points) and Europa places (-13 points) are almost impossible for them, hopefully it helps us bring in much needed 3 points.

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #10
    @Mark A little birdie told me we will win the CL trophy if you move Zinedine Zidane thread to Legends Section. :numnum:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    This will be an important and tricky game.Apart from Napoli and Roma games this is the most tricky one.So it's a must win.If we win ,then obviously we are the champions and can allow to lose against Rona and Napoli(which we won't).

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    This will be an important and tricky game.Apart from Napoli and Roma games this is the most tricky one.So it's a must win.If we win ,then obviously we are the champions and can allow to lose against Rona and Napoli(which we won't).
    I think the team is too proud to even think about losing in Naples as an option, I'm confident we'll go there with our best lineup and only one possible result in our heads

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
    Want Pjaca and Rincon to start.

Higuain - Dybala

Pjaca - Rincon - Pjanic - Cuadrado

Asamoah - Chiellini - Rugani - Lichtsteiner

Buffon

Take off Higuain for Mandzukic early in the second half and Dybala off for Sturaro or Khedira.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    Back in the days it was the only time. Damn, I remember when we first got live coverage how me and my brother used to get mesmerized in front of the TV hoping they will send a Juve game.
    and now you fakefan it for "social" reasons :disagree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)