[CL] JUVENTUS 1-0 Porto [14th March, 2017] - Juventus Matches - Juventuz Forums - Page 18
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Cash
    Mentioned
    1981 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven View Post
    That's okay, babe. If you don't like to win, there's a club for you too: http://www.inter.it/it/hp
    Ah man, it sucks so bad all these trophee's, i'm really depressed, arent you ?

- - - Updated - - -

I'd be okay with Juventus sponsoring some of the materials needed for banners and stuff, but you just know that if they would, some gang leader will use it to redecorate his house and have some schmuck buy the necessary stuff out of his own pocket.
    In italy, 100% certain
    The F1 remains as of 2013 one of the fastest production cars ever made; as of July 2013 it is succeeded by very few cars including the Koenigsegg Agera R, the SSC Ultimate Aero TT,and the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. However, all of the superior top speed machines use forced induction to reach their top speeds, whereas the McLaren F1 is naturally aspirated.
    http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/41...=1#post4967497

Scouted

Cash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    That's okay, babe. If you don't like to win, there's a club for you too: http://www.inter.it/it/hp
    Before answering and saying something stupid, you should first read what we were talking about my Belgian Friend.

Juventuz regular

Cash
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacheryah View Post
    Ultra's should be allowed to do their thing. Create atmosphere with chants, songs, banners, tifo's...

They dont need additional privileges, but clubs should remember that no team has ever won $#@! with a silent crowd
    Have you ever been to Old Trafford "the theater of silence". They have done allright in the last 25 years.

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1175 Post(s)
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Cash
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero_Aus View Post
    Unfortunately, for a lot of these dudes it's more about busin€ss. And there is definitely a criminal element amongst our ultras, which is sad but true.
    I'd be okay with Juventus sponsoring some of the materials needed for banners and stuff, but you just know that if they would, some gang leader will use it to redecorate his house and have some schmuck buy the necessary stuff out of his own pocket.
    Yeh, like in evrything.. most likely those dudes are corrupted as $#@!. And it would not surprise if some of them are in fact very involved in mafia and drugs and what not , when they are not in the stadium playing the role of ultras.

Its sad that our most vocal fans are them... but something must be done since the club cannot be kidnapped by a group of criminals who are making it look like they ARE the fans... when in fact are taking advantage of their support to extortionate the team.

See, if you are doing it for the team you are doing it because of passion and because you are fan. Theres is nothing wrong with talking to the club if your group is eager to make something bigger and needs the club support or sponsoring... but from that...to demand privileges and trying to blackmail/boycott the team , is just unnaceptable.
    KHDownloads

Click the link please

Cash
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JuveJay View Post
    Don't forget that the very existence of some people is as football supporters, it's a little sad (imo) but it is what they live for.
    On a hazy and bad day when I am feeling down Juventus cross my mind and it lifts my mood up. Telling something like this to myself "Forget the daily problems dude, it's not important, Juve is playing a CL game in a week." That happens from time to time.

So more than sure there a lot of men who are living just for that. Especially those lonely people who don't have families and etc. Life's pretty $#@!ed up after all.
    FORZA VESUVIO

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1175 Post(s)
    @JCK
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Cash
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dolph View Post
    Have you ever been to Old Trafford "the theater of silence". They have done allright in the last 25 years.
    Dude, You can't be serious? Old tractor is as loud as they get in the EPL. Lol

Frankly we don't need a loud atmosphere in serie A we have done well without it because our rivals are intimidated by our stature, our winning mentality, our prestige, oh our bribing as well lol. But we so need an atmosphere on European nights on big nights and I'm with Zach on this one, big teams do it with with an atmosphere, always has been and always will, unless you reach a level like us where teams are $#@! or fear you before stepping on the pitch.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
    Conte - Brought us back to the top of Italy
    Allegri - Bringing us to the top of Europe

Juventuz regular

Cash
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PhRoZeN View Post
    Dude, You can't be serious? Old tractor is as loud as they get in the EPL. Lol

Frankly we don't need a loud atmosphere in serie A we have done well without it because our rivals are intimidated by our stature, our winning mentality, our prestige, oh our bribing as well lol. But we so need an atmosphere on European nights on big nights and I'm with Zach on this one, big teams do it with with an atmosphere, always has been and always will, unless you reach a level like us where teams are $#@! or fear you before stepping on the pitch.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
    No disagreement there. That crazy atmosphere will definetly give us a push. At the same time it is flattering to hear opponents and pundits talk about the great atmosphere on Juventus stadium.

Just saying that a lot of the most succesfull teams in the last 20 years, as Union, Barca and Real, have homefields with limited atmosphere, so saying that it is a prerequisite to win is stretching it a bit.

Breakout Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    546 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Powis View Post
    On a hazy and bad day when I am feeling down Juventus cross my mind and it lifts my mood up. Telling something like this to myself "Forget the daily problems dude, it's not important, Juve is playing a CL game in a week." That happens from time to time.

So more than sure there a lot of men who are living just for that. Especially those lonely people who don't have families and etc. Life's pretty $#@!ed up after all.
    See I'm getting the other way, far too old and cynical now Actually it's my birthday today, 34. A good 25 I remember watching Juve, might be more. Football doesn't seem quite the same now but that's a mix of nostalgia and 'calcio moderno'.
    Fool enough to almost be it
    Cool enough to not quite see it

Cash
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    See I'm getting the other way, far too old and cynical now Actually it's my birthday today, 34. A good 25 I remember watching Juve, might be more. Football doesn't seem quite the same now but that's a mix of nostalgia and 'calcio moderno'.
    happy birthday, man. btw wtf are you doing online now, you're supposed to celebrate yourself. ain't no social life for oldies, huh? @JCK

Cash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Happy birthday to you! Have a good one.
    This is the year for CL glory.

Breakout Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    546 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by s4tch View Post
    happy birthday, man. btw wtf are you doing online now, you're supposed to celebrate yourself. ain't no social life for oldies, huh? @JCK
    Yeah man old as $#@!. Work tomorrow, Paddy's day so Fri/Sat should be good.

Cheers @Ali

Cash
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacheryah View Post
    We are wastefull against an opponent that defends in numbers. I'll agree on that.

However, when we face a team that wants to take the initiative, we are remarcably more efficient.
    I sincerely hope that you're right
    "Juventus is not just a football club, it's a way of understanding life. ~Italo Pietra

Quote Originally Posted by Gagi View Post
    They want money, dunno why,
    'cause I want a loan with an option to buy

Cash
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Happy birthday man, mine is also today.
    FORZA VESUVIO

Breakout Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    546 Post(s)

Cash
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    You're 34? I'm 35. How about a hug for mid 30s?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesio View Post
    Have no idea !!

Cash
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    happy birthday to you, too

Breakout Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    546 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    Ok, if you insist.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1376 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    Mid 30s those were the days where friends were a plenty, Fridays and Saturdays were social and there was no signs of parkinsons
    Ban Cronios