[CL] JUVENTUS 1-0 Porto [14th March, 2017] - Juventus Matches - Juventuz Forums - Page 3
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Cash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Post Ironic View Post
    For some strange reason being the incredibly successful side we are, some Juve fans have the most pathetic inferiority complex.

This utterly idiotic false equivalency between Bayern-Juve last year and Barca-PSG this year is disgusting.

The Bayern matches weren't a debacle, we didn't get blown out of the water and embarrassed badly. We played 2 matches to 2-2 draws in the 90 minutes and then ran out of steam in the extra time period. We didn't allow 3 goals in the last 10 minutes of the match while up 3-1. Bayern scored in the 73rd minute and in the 91st minute.

These were two fantastic 2-2 games of football between two excellent teams.

Not a 4-0 blowout in which Barca didn't show up and then the most pathetic 6-1 collapse ever, with Barca scoring 3 goals in the last 10 minutes.

People should be infracted for insulting our coach and players by implying any equivalency at all. It's disgusting.
    Maybe because this is the 21th year since we last one.
    Maybe because we loste 6/8 finals?
    Maybe because the other teams are rich compared to us?

Cash
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero81 View Post
    I have a feeling this is going to be a super boring 0-0 draw. Energy conservation at its finest.
    I don't think the current aggregate score will bring us a 0-0. They will be pouring men forward and we are going to hit them on the counter.

Juventuz regular

Cash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Valerio. View Post
    Atletico have never won it and are poorer than us yet I have never noticed any inferiority complex when they play RM, FCB or Bayern.

Cash
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydde View Post
    After our Bayern debale and the PSG fiasco, i think its pretty safe to assume that this tactic of "defending desperately" a lead almost never works. The mental pressure it creates on the defending team is unreal and it creates totally the opposite effect to the attacking team.

Allegri fuked it up royally by subbing morata who was our only countering treat...after that we panicked and started to defend with 11 men.

If you are going to defend a lead, you need to have countering players to prevent enemies attacking with their whole team, suffocating the midfield and nullifying the forwards. When that happens, a goal is almost inevitable.
    Well said. I never want to see us pull that kinda $hit again
    "Vincere non e' importante. E' l'unica cosa che conta”

Cash
    Mentioned
    1258 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Valerio. View Post
    What in the $#@! does that have to do with Post Ironics post?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

Cash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero_Aus View Post
    What in the $#@! does that have to do with Post Ironics post?
    inferiority complex

Cash
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Post Ironic View Post
    For some strange reason being the incredibly successful side we are, some Juve fans have the most pathetic inferiority complex.

This utterly idiotic false equivalency between Bayern-Juve last year and Barca-PSG this year is disgusting.

The Bayern matches weren't a debacle, we didn't get blown out of the water and embarrassed badly. We played 2 matches to 2-2 draws in the 90 minutes and then ran out of steam in the extra time period. We didn't allow 3 goals in the last 10 minutes of the match while up 3-1. Bayern scored in the 73rd minute and in the 91st minute.

These were two fantastic 2-2 games of football between two excellent teams.

Not a 4-0 blowout in which Barca didn't show up and then the most pathetic 6-1 collapse ever, with Barca scoring 3 goals in the last 10 minutes.

People should be infracted for insulting our coach and players by implying any equivalency at all. It's disgusting.
    Why?.

Im not saying we played pathetically like pSG or sumthing?. But there was somthing in common, this brainless and coward defensive approach.

I specifically targeted our habit of trying to defend leads with extremely defensive gameplan and no attack. In fact, in the first bayern game we threw the whole tie practically with our INFERIORITY COMPLEX in the first half...showing the most coward display of football a Juventus team has shown since recent memory, players literally were crapping their pants..IN OUR STADIUM. Defending with 11 men and treating bayern like if they were some kind of demigods.

In the second half we stopped going all defensive and started playing without pressure and then we at least made it 2-2.

You are telling me i cannot bash the coach for the defensive approach we took in the first game (for no fukin reason), and for the decition of playing without any counter measure with some good minutes left in the 2nd game?.

Just think about it... in the 2 moments we decided to go "all defense" in both matches... we THREW the tie.

In the moments we decided to play like a Juventus side should play... we stomped them (2nd half first game, first half 2nd game).
    KHDownloads

Click the link please

Cash
    Mentioned
    631 Post(s)
    Brainless and coward.

Onto ignore for good. No desire to read your pathetic drivel anymore.
    It's been a prevalent notion. Fallen sparks. Fragments of vessels broken at the Creation. And someday, somehow, before the end, a gathering back to home. A messenger from the Kingdom, arriving at the last moment. But I tell you there is no such message, no such home -- only the millions of last moments . . . nothing more. Our history is an aggregate of last moments.

Cash
    Mentioned
    567 Post(s)
    I hope we bring appetite

Cash
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero81 View Post
    I have a feeling this is going to be a super boring 0-0 draw. Energy conservation at its finest.
    Where to sign for that?And after Porto game,let's kill Sampdoria at weekend.Meanwhile get one
    from Leicester-Sevila winner draw.Win-win-win situation.....

Cash
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Working from home tomorrow, can watch the game live
    "Juventus is not just a football club, it's a way of understanding life. ~Italo Pietra

Quote Originally Posted by Gagi View Post
    They want money, dunno why,
    'cause I want a loan with an option to buy

Cash
    Mentioned
    5023 Post(s)
    do you think the ref could influence the game?

an italian journalist to Porto's coach.

JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

Cash
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    do you think the ref could influence the game?

an italian journalist to Porto's coach.

Haha, even journalists starting to show their true butt-hurtness nowadays. Luvin it
    "Vincere non e' importante. E' l'unica cosa che conta”

Cash
    Mentioned
    1900 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydde View Post
    Why?.

Im not saying we played pathetically like pSG or sumthing?. But there was somthing in common, this brainless and coward defensive approach.

I specifically targeted our habit of trying to defend leads with extremely defensive gameplan and no attack. In fact, in the first bayern game we threw the whole tie practically with our INFERIORITY COMPLEX in the first half...showing the most coward display of football a Juventus team has shown since recent memory, players literally were crapping their pants..IN OUR STADIUM. Defending with 11 men and treating bayern like if they were some kind of demigods.

In the second half we stopped going all defensive and started playing without pressure and then we at least made it 2-2.

You are telling me i cannot bash the coach for the defensive approach we took in the first game (for no fukin reason), and for the decition of playing without any counter measure with some good minutes left in the 2nd game?.

Just think about it... in the 2 moments we decided to go "all defense" in both matches... we THREW the tie.

In the moments we decided to play like a Juventus side should play... we stomped them (2nd half first game, first half 2nd game).
    You're being way too critical of this side about the wrong tie. That tie was probably the best CL tie in the past couple years, neutrals are that $#@! up and so did the fans.

Sure Juve were conserving energy at the wrong times at times, but we went neck to neck, toe to toe with a top side. Had it not been for minor $#@! ups we would've went through, but that's life. You take the L and come back stronger. Theres no team I want us to beat more than Bayern tbh, would like to eat Barca along the way too.
    Völler is here

Cash
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3sh View Post
    You're being way too critical of this side about the wrong tie. That tie was probably the best CL tie in the past couple years, neutrals are that $#@! up and so did the fans.

Sure Juve were conserving energy at the wrong times at times, but we went neck to neck, toe to toe with a top side. Had it not been for minor $#@! ups we would've went through, but that's life. You take the L and come back stronger. Theres no team I want us to beat more than Bayern tbh, would like to eat Barca along the way too.

thats exactly the think that irks me the most.

On paper they were better... but we showed on the field that we coud beat them, we lost that tie just for our fulk ups i mentioned above...otherwise we would have them in the bag if we didnt major fuked up on the first leg, and then in the 2nd. We practically gave them 2 out of jail cards. Theyw ere beaten if it w3asnt for our idiocy-
    KHDownloads

Click the link please

Cash
    Mentioned
    1491 Post(s)
    I have zero nerves about this game, anything can happen in football, but our defense is too good and our advantage to high, up 2 goals and unbeaten at home, for me or anyone of you to genuinely worry about this game.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
    "Well excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on" - Homer

“I may not agree with what you have to say but I will fight you to the death for the right to fight you to the death.” - Stephen Colbert

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    3-1

Cash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Even Max said we r UCL tittle contender so for all those talking $#@!

We have to win to get more confidence and transfer the worries to our next rival
    Next year our goal is treble. What an amazing time to be a Juve Fan

Cash
    Mentioned
    1258 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AFL_ITALIA View Post
    Working from home tomorrow, can watch the game live
    I hope your power goes out from the blizzard lol

lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

Cash
    Mentioned
    1053 Post(s)
    i hope indios steal ur tv lol
    Lo stile Juve

"Simplicity, professionalism and sobriety"