[Serie A, 28th round] JUVENTUS 2-1 AC Milan [10th March, 2017] - Juventus Matches - Juventuz Forums - Page 5

View Poll Results: vote

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • Benatia

5 7.94%
  • Higuain

2 3.17%
  • D. Alves

7 11.11%
  • Lichtsteiner

5 7.94%
  • Dybala

44 69.84%
Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Cash
    Mentioned
    1950 Post(s)
    Fryday at 20.45

A great houre for the elderly or those suffering from burnout and depression.
    The F1 remains as of 2013 one of the fastest production cars ever made; as of July 2013 it is succeeded by very few cars including the Koenigsegg Agera R, the SSC Ultimate Aero TT,and the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. However, all of the superior top speed machines use forced induction to reach their top speeds, whereas the McLaren F1 is naturally aspirated.
    http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/41...=1#post4967497

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1068 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JCK View Post
    I am on vacation ��
    where? Bavaria?

How did you make it past the border?
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Cash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    I heard Bonucci is suspended because his wife talks too much.

Cash
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    And Sissoko too.
    THE NEW LOGO IS A DISASTER !

Cash
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Ah $#@! it. I'll just sleep for 3 hours, wake up to watch the game, and then go back to bed for another two hours. I can't afford to sacrifice my PT job on Saturdays; too much money at stake.
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

Cash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero81 View Post
    Ah $#@! it. I'll just sleep for 3 hours, wake up to watch the game, and then go back to bed for another two hours. I can't afford to sacrifice my PT job on Saturdays; too much money at stake.
    Bro, you wont regret waking up for this. Once we lose 0-1, it's gonna be an epic meltdown in here.

Cash
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amer View Post
    Bro, you wont regret waking up for this. Once we lose 0-1, it's gonna be an epic meltdown in here.
    Shut your $#@! mouth Bro We aren't losing this. I did have a nightmare last night tho; we lost to Inter 0-2 at home, with two absolutely tragic/comical goals. Massive defensive lapses. I woke up seething and fuming.
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

Cash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Shut your $#@! mouth Bro We aren't losing this. I did have a nightmare last night tho; we lost to Inter 0-2 at home, with two absolutely tragic/comical goals. Massive defensive lapses. I woke up seething and fuming.
    I bet it was Bonucci with the errors.

Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Hexxagon Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    1564 Post(s)
    also, thats not a 4321
    34 SUL CAMPO ✔

Cash
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by il brutto View Post
    I'd like to see something like this tried.
    Buffon
    Lichtsteiner Bonucci Rugani Alex Sandro
    Marchisio Pjanic Khedira
    Dybala Mandzo
    Higuain
    Christmas comes early, that said there's no team better to try this on than Milan.
    Conte

Sveglia! Juve

Cash
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    we never lost a game with davide massa. in fact, we won 8 of 9 and drew only 1 matches when he was the ref. our only draw was away at lazio, when buffon got a red card for a reckless challenge outside the box. davide massa, uno di noi

Cash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by s4tch View Post
    we never lost a game with davide massa. in fact, we won 8 of 9 and drew only 1 matches when he was the ref. our only draw was away at lazio, when buffon got a red card for a reckless challenge outside the box. davide massa, uno di noi
    It doesn't matter bro. Milan is so getting a penalty in this one and we will get robbed. That's how Serie A rolls these days, bro.

0-1.

Cash
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Not sure where to post this...

guys after watching the barca PSG drama, I truly believe that anything can happen in football.
    We may not be the BEST team in the world, but we can definitely beat any team on their off days.

I am envisioning us in the champions league final, tied at 0-0 in the dying minutes. Then Dybala floats a ball in to the penalty area, that evaded everybody's head and looks like it is gona land safely in the opponent's keeper's arms. Then, out of nowhere, a black and white figure comes charging and sliding, stretching his left foot. His studs then makes the lightest of contact with the ball, and the ball's trajectory changed by a few centimeters. The keeper was not on time to react and the ball flew into the net. The warrior who scored the winner laid on the floor screaming for joy, while his team mates (Buffon included) runs over and jump on top of him, hugging him and kissing him. Then next day news....

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNER STURARO.

Few days later, due to all the hype, Sturaro leaves for Man City for 70million

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1068 Post(s)
    Milan squad for Juventus: Donnarumma, Plizzari, Storari; Antonelli, Calabria, De Sciglio, Gomez, Paletta, Romagnoli, Vangioni, Zapata; Bertolacci, Mati Fernandez, Kucka, Locatelli, Pasalic, Poli, Sosa; Bacca, Deulofeu, Lapadula, Ocampos, Suso

That Milan squad
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1183 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    Milan squad for Juventus: Donnarumma, Plizzari, Storari; Antonelli, Calabria, De Sciglio, Gomez, Paletta, Romagnoli, Vangioni, Zapata; Bertolacci, Mati Fernandez, Kucka, Locatelli, Pasalic, Poli, Sosa; Bacca, Deulofeu, Lapadula, Ocampos, Suso

That Milan squad
    $#@!ing shambles

But Storari tho
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1183 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by s4tch View Post
    Good choice for the game,
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

Cash
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sgjuveboy View Post

guys after watching the barca PSG drama, I truly believe that anything can happen in football.
    We may not be the BEST team in the world, but we can definitely beat any team on their off days.

I am envisioning us in the champions league final, tied at 0-0 in the dying minutes. Then Dybala floats a ball in to the penalty area, that evaded everybody's head and looks like it is gona land safely in the opponent's keeper's arms. Then, out of nowhere, a black and white figure comes charging and sliding, stretching his left foot. His studs then makes the lightest of contact with the ball, and the ball's trajectory changed by a few centimeters. The keeper was not on time to react and the ball flew into the net. The warrior who scored the winner laid on the floor screaming for joy, while his team mates (Buffon included) runs over and jump on top of him, hugging him and kissing him. Then next day news....

News that makes you say WTF

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
    Conte

Sveglia! Juve

Asteroids Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sgjuveboy View Post

Sounds like Football, on an acid trip.
    "Vincere non e' importante. E' l'unica cosa che conta”

Cash
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Important game.We must be focused on this not on Porto and win.
    THE NEW LOGO IS A DISASTER !

Cash
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post

That Milan squad
    wait till they get their upgrade
    ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO
    sono sempre al tuo fianco