[Coppa Italia] JUVENTUS 3-1 Napoli [28th February, 2017] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Cuadrado

• Mandzukic

• Dybala

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jun 6, 2015
Buffon

Lichtsteiner - Barzagli - Chiellini - Alex Sandro

Khedira - Pjanic

Pjaca - Dybala - Mandzukic

Higuain​
I like that but I'm quite certain that Neto will play as he always does in Coppa. Think we are going to rotate more, wouldn't be surprised to see Asamoah start at LB for example.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
---------------Neto------------------
Alves--Barzagli-Rugani--Asamoah-
-----------Rincon--Pjanic------------
-----Pjaca----Dybala---Mandzukic--
---------------Higuain----------------

Too much rotation? Wouldn't mind seeing Rincon start a game for a change, even a big one like this; he seems to have the Vidal-esque hustle that could allow Pjanic to play his game a bit better.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Buffon

Lichtsteiner - rugani - bon - asamoah

Rincon - Pjanic

Pjaca - Dybala - Mandzukic

Higuain

This team i think it will be.

This is what i would prefer for this game:

Buffon

Lichtsteiner - rugani - bon - asamoah

KHedira - Rincon -

Cuadrado - Dybala - Pjaca

Mandzukic

We really need back ups in this new formation for the attackers.

Dybala higuain, mandz and cuads are overused. Mainly dybala, we dont have a sub for him as treq, and pjanic will not play there most likely.

Also i dont want pjaca to be cuadrados sub since he is right footed and unlike cuads, his game is more direct and he likes to dribble and cut in to shoot. Playing as RW makes it awkward for him to be set on his main foot to shoot.

I would prefer to use mandz as CF and pjaca on the left, dybala treq and cuads on the other side. Rest higuain this game. No need to use him and we can give the spearhead to mandzu who recently rested a game. Also higuain is fighting for top scorer in the league so he has nothing to prove here.

Use asamoah instead of sandro so he can get a break. No need to waste him on this game.

Khedira is fresh. Use him. The same for bon and rugani, even benatia if he is available

Jun 6, 2015
I'm 97% certain that Neto, Khedira and Dybala will start. I think it'll be:

Neto
Lichtsteiner Bonucci Chiellini Asamoah
Pjanic Khedira
Pjaca Dybala Mandzo
Higuain​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)