[Serie A, 25th round] JUVENTUS 4-1 Palermo [17th February, 2017] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Dybala

• Higuain

• Marchisio

• Asamoah

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The match against Porto will surely be on our minds. And indeed, that match is much more important than this one. We got lucky drawing Porto. Hopefully we pass them and get another lucky draw (say the winner of Sevilla-Leicester). Then, if we make the CL semis anything is possible.

Another important thing, if we do get to the CL semis, will be to have one less concern, which is serie A. If we make a big enough difference in serie A in February and early March, we can allow resting players and we'll lower the risk of getting injuries to important players.

The chance to make that "big enough difference in serie A" is right now. In the next three rounds we play Palermo and Empoli in Turin, and then Udinese away. In these same three rounds Roma goes away to Inter and plays Napoli in Rome. Napoli too have tricky matches against Atalanta and Roma.
We might easily find ourselves with double digit advantage over our closest rivals. Such advantage will be important for what I said above regarding CL.

That's why I don't expect a B squad against Palermo. Allegri is well aware of everything I said here. Plus the match against Palermo is on Friday, while Porto is on Wednesday. Enough time to rest. At most I expect 1-2 changes from the team that won tonight in Cagliari and an easy 2:0 win.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Friday 20:45 disgusting match time for young ppl with a social life
Yeah I'm missing this live for sure. Concert in the way. For some reason we will have few friday games coming up, this one, plus 10th of March vs Milan. The latter game I'm going to go see live :weee: :weee: :weee:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)