Summer mercato thread 2017-18 - Transfer discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 97
Page 97 of 1025 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147197597 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 20491
  1. #1921
    起死回生 JuveJay's Avatar
    Breakout Champion
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The wrong dimension
    Posts
    54,438
    Cash
    49,697
    Mentioned
    578 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJuventino View Post
    I expect a big 'depth-renovation' this summer.
    unnecessary players will leave our club and will be replaced by better players and/or young (Italian) talents.

    definitely out: Lemina
    Out by good bid: Rincon, Khedira, Asamoah, D. Alves, Lichtsteiner & Mandzukic
    We don't take the option on Benatia.

    I think this is what our board will organize. Only maximum two of the 'good bid' list will leave, Lemina will be sold for 15m (like pereyra).
    I hope Khedira, Asa and Mandzu will stay tho.
    Dude we aren't selling both our right backs in the summer
    Fool enough to almost be it
    Cool enough to not quite see it

  2. #1922
    Juventuz star DutchJuventino's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    2,728
    Cash
    5,854
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Read: 'Only two of the 'good bid' list will leave'.

    Of course it won't be both our right-backs. At max 1

  3. #1923
    LIQUID PEASANT Hydde's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Panama City, Panama
    Posts
    32,331
    Cash
    34,203
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJuventino View Post
    I expect a big 'depth-renovation' this summer.
    unnecessary players will leave our club and will be replaced by better players and/or young (Italian) talents.

    definitely out: Lemina
    Out by good bid: Rincon, Khedira, Asamoah, D. Alves, Lichtsteiner & Mandzukic
    We don't take the option on Benatia.

    I think this is what our board will organize. Only maximum two of the 'good bid' list will leave, Lemina will be sold for 15m (like pereyra).
    I hope Khedira, Asa and Mandzu will stay tho.
    Lemina defo out.

    I have the feeling we will keep both of our RBs, but would be cool if we bought a younger RB able to play on both wings.
    Asamoah if stays fit and ready till the end of the season, will most likely be kept as sandro back up since there is no one else.

    Khedira coud be sold if we find a proper replacement (Tolisso?).
    Sturaro. Same as Lemina, only that he has the Juve protection for some reason. Anyways if he will be not used he should be gone too. Surplus
    Rincon is a huge question mark. But i prefer to have a hardworker like him instead of Sturaro. he seems to be less inept.
    Benatia is always fragile. His lingering problems from Bayern are still there and it seems they are not getting any better. Great back up, but if he cant stay fit why we need to throw money into the toilet? Im not confident in his health. Its a shame.
    KHDownloads

    Click the link please

  4. #1924
    Society's Reckoning Zacheryah's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Antwerp
    Posts
    40,667
    Cash
    113,203
    Mentioned
    2037 Post(s)
    The F1 remains as of 2013 one of the fastest production cars ever made; as of July 2013 it is succeeded by very few cars including the Koenigsegg Agera R, the SSC Ultimate Aero TT,and the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. However, all of the superior top speed machines use forced induction to reach their top speeds, whereas the McLaren F1 is naturally aspirated.
    http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/41...=1#post4967497

  5. #1925
    Juventuz star Valerio.'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    2,746
    Cash
    6,603
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydde View Post
    Lemina defo out.

    I have the feeling we will keep both of our RBs, but would be cool if we bought a younger RB able to play on both wings.
    Asamoah if stays fit and ready till the end of the season, will most likely be kept as sandro back up since there is no one else.

    Khedira coud be sold if we find a proper replacement (Tolisso?).
    Sturaro. Same as Lemina, only that he has the Juve protection for some reason. Anyways if he will be not used he should be gone too. Surplus
    Rincon is a huge question mark. But i prefer to have a hardworker like him instead of Sturaro. he seems to be less inept.
    Benatia is always fragile. His lingering problems from Bayern are still there and it seems they are not getting any better. Great back up, but if he cant stay fit why we need to throw money into the toilet? Im not confident in his health. Its a shame.
    Stuaro will stay cause he is italian and under 23 so needed for the new league rules
    Else why would italian teams over pay the likes of Gagliardini and Caldara?

  6. #1926
    Society's Reckoning Zacheryah's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Antwerp
    Posts
    40,667
    Cash
    113,203
    Mentioned
    2037 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Valerio. View Post
    Stuaro will stay cause he is italian and under 23 so needed for the new league rules
    Else why would italian teams over pay the likes of Gagliardini and Caldara?
    The F1 remains as of 2013 one of the fastest production cars ever made; as of July 2013 it is succeeded by very few cars including the Koenigsegg Agera R, the SSC Ultimate Aero TT,and the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. However, all of the superior top speed machines use forced induction to reach their top speeds, whereas the McLaren F1 is naturally aspirated.
    http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/41...=1#post4967497

  7. #1927
    Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Kingdom Of Bavaria
    Posts
    22,296
    Cash
    37,749
    Mentioned
    1408 Post(s)
    @zizinho To answer your question from the Pogba thread:

    Not for €50m, and not even for free. That dabbing $#@! doesn't deserve to wear our shirt. He's the ultimate cringe player.
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

  8. #1928
    Primavera player

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Long Island (NY)
    Posts
    135
    Cash
    832
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Valerio. View Post
    Stuaro will stay cause he is italian and under 23 so needed for the new league rules
    Else why would italian teams over pay the likes of Gagliardini and Caldara?
    You are 100% right about Sturaro. But we did not overpay Caldara. For me having seen him play many times he is worth is.These are the prices these days. A couple of years ago nobody would have payed 110 mil. for Pogba. 25 for Gagliardini is not too much either. He too will have good future. Same with Conti other Atalanta player I really like.

  9. #1929
    Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Kingdom Of Bavaria
    Posts
    22,296
    Cash
    37,749
    Mentioned
    1408 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydde View Post

    Khedira coud be sold if we find a proper replacement (Tolisso?).
    I know you don't like him, but what's the point in selling him?

    If we play a 3 man mid with Marchisio, Pjanic and Tolisso - who's gonna be back up?
    Disco Stu and Rincon? Where the depth at?
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

  10. #1930
    Juventuz champion MikeM's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    6,241
    Cash
    8,812
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Verratti or die trying.

  11. #1931
    Primavera player

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Long Island (NY)
    Posts
    135
    Cash
    832
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    I know you don't like him, but what's the point in selling him?

    If we play a 3 man mid with Marchisio, Pjanic and Tolisso - who's gonna be back up?
    Disco Stu and Rincon? Where the depth at?
    Khedira is doing a good job. He is underrated by many here. He is going to the MLS. If we win the CL. He will be gone by next season.

  12. #1932
    Juventuz star Valerio.'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    2,746
    Cash
    6,603
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sashazulu View Post
    You are 100% right about Sturaro. But we did not overpay Caldara. For me having seen him play many times he is worth is.These are the prices these days. A couple of years ago nobody would have payed 110 mil. for Pogba. 25 for Gagliardini is not too much either. He too will have good future. Same with Conti other Atalanta player I really like.
    you mean paying 25m for someone who hasn't a single year of Serie A under is belt is totally worth it?
    A bet for a good youngster would be 10-13m not 25 XD

  13. #1933
    LIQUID PEASANT Hydde's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Panama City, Panama
    Posts
    32,331
    Cash
    34,203
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    I know you don't like him, but what's the point in selling him?

    If we play a 3 man mid with Marchisio, Pjanic and Tolisso - who's gonna be back up?
    Disco Stu and Rincon? Where the depth at?
    If we change to a 3 man midfield then he can stay
    KHDownloads

    Click the link please

  14. #1934
    Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Kingdom Of Bavaria
    Posts
    22,296
    Cash
    37,749
    Mentioned
    1408 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydde View Post
    If we change to a 3 man midfield then he can stay
    Hydde the kindhearted
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

  15. #1935
    Juventuz legend zizinho's Avatar
    Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    31,612
    Cash
    1,355,663
    Mentioned
    1775 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    @zizinho To answer your question from the Pogba thread:

    Not for €50m, and not even for free. That dabbing $#@! doesn't deserve to wear our shirt. He's the ultimate cringe player.
    It was @Hyddes question though
    35 SUL CAMPO ✔

  16. #1936
    LIQUID PEASANT Hydde's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Panama City, Panama
    Posts
    32,331
    Cash
    34,203
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    Hydde the kindhearted
    KHDownloads

    Click the link please

  17. #1937
    Ageing Veteran Bianconero81's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    22,324
    Cash
    22,040
    Mentioned
    386 Post(s)


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Orgut View Post
    Hi
    Did anyone hear about Vinícius Júnior - I just read an article that Barca Real Arsenal and Chelsea want him and he has been described as a player that comes once in 20 years - Just wondering if anyone hear about him? (He plays for Flamengo)


    - - - Updated - - -

    Looks like an African 16 there
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

  18. #1938
    Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Kingdom Of Bavaria
    Posts
    22,296
    Cash
    37,749
    Mentioned
    1408 Post(s)
    Let's get Krychowiak @piotrr
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

  19. #1939
    Juventuz legend zizinho's Avatar
    Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    31,612
    Cash
    1,355,663
    Mentioned
    1775 Post(s)
    No thanks. Rather have that Porto DM
    35 SUL CAMPO ✔

  20. #1940
    Forza Vesuvio piotrr's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    warsaw
    Posts
    25,030
    Cash
    574,564
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    Let's get Krychowiak @piotrr
    Can't be worse than Stu, right?

Similar Threads

  1. Winter mercato thread 2016-17
    By Mark in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 5345
    Last Post: 01.02.2017, 02:14
  2. Endless Summer Mercato 2016
    By JuveJay in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 23846
    Last Post: 01.09.2016, 02:37
  3. Summer mercato 2015
    By Mark in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 23023
    Last Post: 31.08.2015, 12:29
  4. Last day of summer mercato - LIVE
    By Mark in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 918
    Last Post: 02.09.2013, 23:37
  5. Was 2007 the worst Mercato summer in Juve's recent history?
    By DelpieroForLife in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 140
    Last Post: 27.01.2008, 01:11

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •