Summer mercato thread 2017-18 - Transfer discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 1025
Page 1025 of 1025 FirstFirst ... 255259259751015102310241025
Results 20,481 to 20,491 of 20491
  1. #20481
    Forza Vesuvio piotrr's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    warsaw
    Posts
    26,299
    Cash
    577,245
    Mentioned
    2175 Post(s)
    MICROSECONDI DECISIVI

  2. #20482
    Floro Fckin' Flores B3N's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,888
    Cash
    216,621
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xperd View Post
    30 goals this year will be enough for Dybala to want another payrise or else there's always the next easier option for him.
    As an ex guru you may know more details, but isn't what bonuses are for? In any case overall imo he's being paid plenty, and when the time comes we can and will offer another improved contract.
    Unless he receives an extraordinary offer from whatever club (which are not many out there could or would do so as he will become one of their highest paid) then you know it will be another massive transfer fee for us to spend.

  3. #20483
    Forza Vesuvio piotrr's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    warsaw
    Posts
    26,299
    Cash
    577,245
    Mentioned
    2175 Post(s)
    Tmw - Thiam remains in Juventus

    31.08.2017 22:40 by Alessandro Vignati

    As reported by Tmw colleagues, Senegalese striker Mame Thiam will stay at Juventus. Class '92 rejected all bids received in the last few minutes, including that of the Belgians of Zulte Waregem.

    wat

  4. #20484
    Juventuz regular DanielSz's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    2,010
    Cash
    4,620
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dolph View Post
    Its still 5 players for 2 positions. Even though Bentancur is young he is certainly good enough to be a back up CM.

    Depth is not our problem. Having $#@!ing MDS as our starting RB is the problem.
    MDS will surprise. Not worried about him. Besides, Howedes will start at RB in the 4231 since it's basically a 352 defensively.

    Not addressing the midfield is going to haunt us. We should've signed Paredes. As stated before if Pjanic goes down our season is over.

  5. #20485
    Koul Khara! Osman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Uppsala
    Posts
    46,371
    Cash
    74,601
    Mentioned
    1739 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvellino View Post
    Buying De Sciglio instead of Conti or Zappacosta
    Both of those mediocre too so who gives a damn.

    Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
    "If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce." - Guccimus Mane La Flaritus


    "Well excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on" - Homer

  6. #20486
    Juventuz regular

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,576
    Cash
    3,793
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by B3N View Post
    As an ex guru you may know more details, but isn't what bonuses are for? In any case overall imo he's being paid plenty, and when the time comes we can and will offer another improved contract.
    Unless he receives an extraordinary offer from whatever club (which are not many out there could or would do so as he will become one of their highest paid) then you know it will be another massive transfer fee for us to spend.
    I hope dybala remains at juve for long time

  7. #20487
    Primavera player athas's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    HN
    Posts
    134
    Cash
    1,166
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That Del Sole kid we've signed have a familiar left foot



  8. #20488
    Juventuz regular

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,619
    Cash
    4,965
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielSz View Post
    MDS will surprise. Not worried about him. Besides, Howedes will start at RB in the 4231 since it's basically a 352 defensively.

    Not addressing the midfield is going to haunt us. We should've signed Paredes. As stated before if Pjanic goes down our season is over.
    And you think that Paredes would make us competitive?


    I would love to get a real upgrade in midfield, but depth is not the issue.

  9. #20489
    Juventuz regular DanielSz's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    2,010
    Cash
    4,620
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dolph View Post
    And you think that Paredes would make us competitive?


    I would love to get a real upgrade in midfield, but depth is not the issue.
    Paredes would've been a good backup for Pjanic and someone that could've backed up Marchisio as a regista as well. Those are two qualities none of our current backups possess. Maybe Bentancur can backup Pjanic but I definitely don't view him as a regista.

  10. #20490
    起死回生 JuveJay's Avatar
    Breakout Champion
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The wrong dimension
    Posts
    55,622
    Cash
    52,231
    Mentioned
    607 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by piotrr View Post
    Tmw - Thiam remains in Juventus

    31.08.2017 22:40 by Alessandro Vignati

    As reported by Tmw colleagues, Senegalese striker Mame Thiam will stay at Juventus. Class '92 rejected all bids received in the last few minutes, including that of the Belgians of Zulte Waregem.

    wat
    Winger/CF, probably think it's better for him to be 9th choice than Kean.
    Fool enough to almost be it
    Cool enough to not quite see it

  11. #20491
    The Informer Mark's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    72,039
    Cash
    299,534
    Mentioned
    5830 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JuveJay View Post
    Winger/CF, probably think it's better for him to be 9th choice than Kean.
    you can start the winter mercato thread if you want.
    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

Similar Threads

  1. Winter mercato thread 2016-17
    By Mark in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 5345
    Last Post: 01.02.2017, 02:14
  2. Endless Summer Mercato 2016
    By JuveJay in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 23846
    Last Post: 01.09.2016, 02:37
  3. Summer mercato 2015
    By Mark in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 23023
    Last Post: 31.08.2015, 12:29
  4. Last day of summer mercato - LIVE
    By Mark in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 918
    Last Post: 02.09.2013, 23:37
  5. Was 2007 the worst Mercato summer in Juve's recent history?
    By DelpieroForLife in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 140
    Last Post: 27.01.2008, 01:11

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •