Marketing & Commerce (3 Viewers)

Apr 9, 2015
Since we changed our logo last night. I think this thread can become really valuable to the forum and I hope most members agree with me.

The design of this thread is to place here all things that has a relation with marketing and commerce. For example promo-videos, new merchandising what is not directly football related (so no kits) and other advertisements for Juventus. I expect we will bring a lot more merchandise on the market and we can find it here back.

In this thread we can make a sort enumeration with all these things and can Juve see grow internationally. If we don't grow so much this thread will become dead soon enough, but I thought it was a good idea.

I will start!

New logo:

juventus.jpg

Other:

083.variant1400x787.jpg

082.variant1400x787.jpg

@Mark, is it ok? And sticky?

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
So the shirt thread, the logo thread and this one to discuss the new logo and you are complaining about it? Look at what it created only on this forum.

OP
DutchJuventino
Apr 9, 2015
  • Thread Starter #4
    So the shirt thread, the logo thread and this one to discuss the new logo and you are complaining about it? Look at what it created only on this forum.
    This is not the same. The logo thread is for the new logo and will be dead if the new logo adapt to the members. The Juventus shirts thread is for match kits and fandesigns.

This thread is for merchandising, advertisements, promo's and other stuff. I think new Juventus shirts, sunglasses and backpacks don't fit in the other two threads. The same for promovideos and other advertisements.

For example: www.trussardi.com has a Juventus collection and maybe it will be updated with new logo's.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    This is not the same. The logo thread is for the new logo and will be dead if the new logo adapt to the members. The Juventus shirts thread is for match kits and fandesigns.

This thread is for merchandising, advertisements, promo's and other stuff. I think new Juventus shirts, sunglasses and backpacks don't fit in the other two threads. The same for promovideos and other advertisements.

For example: www.trussardi.com has a Juventus collection and maybe it will be updated with new logo's.
    Talking about missing my point totally and going on the defensive.

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
    Great idea :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

It's time we take this to the next level, someone start a poll and we'll seperate the forum into 'for' and against the new logo :D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    if this thread will be with all those instagram videos where our players are doing funny marketing things and so on, then im in.

its kind of aannoying to be missing all those goodies because they sometimes are posted randomly in a players´s thread.

OP
    DutchJuventino
    Apr 9, 2015
  • Thread Starter #10
    Talking about missing my point totally and going on the defensive.
    Lol haha didn't mention that. Sorry my friend :cry:

if this thread will be with all those instagram videos where our players are doing funny marketing things and so on, then im in.

its kind of aannoying to be missing all those goodies because they sometimes are posted randomly in a players´s thread.
    Yeah that's the idea

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    When you look at a logo like evisu clothing you can understand how and why this can become a huge clothing brand
    Are we sure the money we make with Juve socks and boxershorts will be reinvested in Juventus though?

What if Johnny boy is gonna use us as cash cow and invest the money in other prjojects?

OP
    DutchJuventino
    Apr 9, 2015
  • Thread Starter #19
    The new products looks good indeed.

Would be super awesome if Juventus will not use standard materials like other clubs but premium materials.

For example:
    - Silver necklaces/bracelets instead of plastic or silver plated copper.
    - Cashmere scarves
    - leather products
    - premium sunglasses

It will attract more famous people to the club. The result will be that famous people will shine with Juve merchandise on social media and it can become a hype.

The biggest target audience in the world are the 'normal people' with average income. If you want to make the most money you should make a brand like Guess, Superdry, G-Star or something like that. It's for most fans affordable and it can be sold in a lot of stores.

So it's a hard choice. Do you want to have a super premium name and let people associate Juventus with a high class footballclub and brand or do you want to be well known all over the world with a affordable price but will not have the elite status (like Real Madrid now has in football)?

Premium = status
    Affordable price = well known / economically beter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)