Riccardo Orsolini - Player discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 58
  1. #21
    Juventuz star il brutto's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    3,985
    Cash
    9,080
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Is there a chance he might be just kept here?

    Orsolini: 'Why I chose Juventus'
    By Football Italia staff

    Riccardo Orsolini confirms his transfer to Juventus is imminent. “I chose them because it’s a club with an ambitious project.”

    The Ascoli winger will finalise the move tomorrow for a reported €10m, including bonuses, a big investment for a player who turns 20 later this month and has never featured in Serie A.

    “Is the deal done? Let’s say so, yes,” Orsolini told Mediaset Premium television.

    “I will end the season with Ascoli and then begin this new adventure. It’s all very exciting, it happened so fast over the past year. I made my debut in Serie B and was able to show what I can do.”

    His playing style has seen him compared to Arjen Robben.

    “I started out as a wide attacker and prefer to play on the right so I can cut in and either shoot or set up my teammates. The Robben comparison is really too much! I will try to do my best, but I can’t compare myself to Robben.

    “I have also played as a right-back. The Coach put me there to teach me how to defend better.”

    Orsolini was wanted by numerous clubs, including Napoli and Milan, but opted for Juventus.

    “Evidently black and white stripes are in my destiny,” he joked pointing to the Ascoli shirt.

    “It’s surreal just to mention Juventus, let alone consider myself one of their players. I will try to prove my worth and then we’ll see.

    “I chose Juventus because it’s a club with an ambitious project, they focus on youth and there’s no better place for me to grow.

    “It’s an important step up and only the field will tell me if I’m ready. I am not afraid to sit on the bench, as I’m focused on working and then everything that arrives will be a bonus.”

  2. #22
    Freedom fighter! Cronios's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    B. Marottia
    Posts
    22,539
    Cash
    5,739
    Mentioned
    323 Post(s)
    Good thing that he is left footed, we will need a mediocre cheap Italian youngster to rest Sandro, once Evra leaves, Aston Cutcher De Ceglie is not fit and youbg enough.

    The right flank has 3 class players, so he can forget about that...
    I bianconeri sono tornati!

  3. #23
    Juventuz regular DutchJuventino's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    2,434
    Cash
    5,193
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    "A mediocre cheap Italian youngster"

    I don't know why mediocre, but we've Mattiello?
    If you want a player with more expierence we should go for Masina (Bologna).

  4. #24
    Primavera player juvefan27's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    299
    Cash
    1,643
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by il brutto View Post
    Is there a chance he might be just kept here?

    Orsolini: 'Why I chose Juventus'
    By Football Italia staff

    Riccardo Orsolini confirms his transfer to Juventus is imminent. “I chose them because it’s a club with an ambitious project.”

    The Ascoli winger will finalise the move tomorrow for a reported €10m, including bonuses, a big investment for a player who turns 20 later this month and has never featured in Serie A.

    “Is the deal done? Let’s say so, yes,” Orsolini told Mediaset Premium television.

    “I will end the season with Ascoli and then begin this new adventure. It’s all very exciting, it happened so fast over the past year. I made my debut in Serie B and was able to show what I can do.”

    His playing style has seen him compared to Arjen Robben.

    “I started out as a wide attacker and prefer to play on the right so I can cut in and either shoot or set up my teammates. The Robben comparison is really too much! I will try to do my best, but I can’t compare myself to Robben.

    “I have also played as a right-back. The Coach put me there to teach me how to defend better.”

    Orsolini was wanted by numerous clubs, including Napoli and Milan, but opted for Juventus.

    “Evidently black and white stripes are in my destiny,” he joked pointing to the Ascoli shirt.

    “It’s surreal just to mention Juventus, let alone consider myself one of their players. I will try to prove my worth and then we’ll see.

    “I chose Juventus because it’s a club with an ambitious project, they focus on youth and there’s no better place for me to grow.

    “It’s an important step up and only the field will tell me if I’m ready. I am not afraid to sit on the bench, as I’m focused on working and then everything that arrives will be a bonus.”
    Ascoli said he's coming back, I'm guessing he means next season.

    Riccardo Orsolini is likely to become a Juventus player on Monday, as Ascoli’s sporting director confirms “an agreement has been reached”.

    The winger has been in talks with the Bianconeri, and Sky Italia is reporting that his signing will be made official on Monday.

    It does appear that a deal is very close, as his current club have confirmed that an agreement is in place with the Turin giants.

    “An agreement has been reached with Juventus,” Cristiano Giaretta revealed, speaking to PicenoTime.

    “We’ll have to bring the details up to date. We couldn’t say much, but there’s always been the desire to get it done.

    “It’s not true that there’s been a giant offer from Napoli, and there are some details still to be defined.

    “There’s a basic deal, then there are variables and talks related to various players. What’s certain is that Orsolini will remain until the end of the season.

  5. #25
    Juventuz star il brutto's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    3,985
    Cash
    9,080
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by juvefan27 View Post
    Ascoli said he's coming back, I'm guessing he means next season.
    Yeah I know that. Was talking about the possibility of him staying here after that.

  6. #26
    Juventuz regular Basel93's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,047
    Cash
    3,003
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    Good thing that he is left footed, we will need a mediocre cheap Italian youngster to rest Sandro, once Evra leaves, Aston Cutcher De Ceglie is not fit and youbg enough.

    The right flank has 3 class players, so he can forget about that...
    Ain't nobody taking lichtsteiners spot

    It's good to have him in case berardi decides he isn't worthy of Juventus, hopefully he can grow into a wc name.

  7. #27
    ThirtyFour PhRoZeN's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    jUKay
    Posts
    9,357
    Cash
    8,806
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    More skillz at ascoli will do him good. Only italian coaches love to turn wingers into full backs.
    Conte

    Sveglia! Juve

  8. #28
    ★ ★ ★ Dru's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Trashcanistan
    Posts
    56,356
    Cash
    21,666
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Officially official

    welcome yung Rick
    only because of @The Pado

    Quote Originally Posted by Dule90 View Post
    Put your hands down my pants.

  9. #29
    Freedom fighter! Cronios's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    B. Marottia
    Posts
    22,539
    Cash
    5,739
    Mentioned
    323 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJuventino View Post
    "A mediocre cheap Italian youngster"

    I don't know why mediocre, but we've Mattiello?
    If you want a player with more expierence we should go for Masina (Bologna).
    mediocre is good, because he needs to accept his subber role and low salary withhout issues and young is good because he might improve in the future. With Sandro and Cuadrado, our flanks are long termed covered.
    With Asamoah missing most of the season each and every year to injuries and Evra leaving, we will need a subber next year there. On the right side its highly unlikely, Cuadrado is untouchable, even we finally sell (Jj forbid) Licht, Alves will remain and be the second option and many more, even our new DM also plays as RWB.
    Poor Riccardo will have even less chances to ever appear on the right, than Lemina, yet on the left size, when Evra leaves, he will have plenty of chances, even he is the 3rd choice after tge always injured Asamoah
    Quote Originally Posted by Basel93 View Post
    Ain't nobody taking lichtsteiners spot

    It's good to have him in case berardi decides he isn't worthy of Juventus, hopefully he can grow into a wc name.
    Orsolini is a fine tune for our future substitution needs, Licht might retire a bit earlier because of his heart issue, so its goid to have someone expendable available that he might, or might not, be needed, the younger, the better.
    We have already decided on Berardi when we only sold him for 10mil without buyback option and prefered to buy back Zaza for 18mil instead... so orsolini it is!
    I bianconeri sono tornati!

  10. #30
    Juventuz regular Basel93's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,047
    Cash
    3,003
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    Orsolini is a fine tune for our future substitution needs, Licht might retire a bit earlier because of his heart issue, so its goid to have someone expendable available that he might, or might not, be needed, the younger, the better.
    We have already decided on Berardi when we only sold him for 10mil without buyback option and prefered to buy back Zaza for 18mil instead... so orsolini it is!
    I thought Lichtsteiner's contract runs out at the end of the season, or do we have an extra year option? Back to the topic at hand, yea it's definitely a smart move to have these kind of players all over the league getting game time and reserved for us if need be.

  11. #31
    Koul Khara! Osman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Uppsala
    Posts
    42,483
    Cash
    66,180
    Mentioned
    1381 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    Good thing that he is left footed, we will need a mediocre cheap Italian youngster to rest Sandro, once Evra leaves, Aston Cutcher De Ceglie is not fit and youbg enough.

    The right flank has 3 class players, so he can forget about that...



    This kid an attacking fake winger (aka inside FW) who is closer to being a FORWARD then a fullback/wingback, so why the heck are you talking about such players?
    "Well excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on" - Homer

    I may not agree with what you have to say but I will fight you to the death for the right to fight you to the death. - Stephen Colbert

  12. #32
    Juventuz champion MikeM's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,815
    Cash
    7,934
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    “I have also played as a right-back. The Coach put me there to teach me how to defend better.”

    Italy

  13. #33
    Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    54,206
    Cash
    214,111
    Mentioned
    1183 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
    I have also played as a right-back. The Coach put me there to teach me how to defend better.

    Italy
    Calshio
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

  14. #34
    Juventuz legend zizinho's Avatar
    Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Hexxagon Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    26,810
    Cash
    1,343,425
    Mentioned
    1564 Post(s)
    Damn, give that coach a medal
    34 SUL CAMPO ✔

  15. #35
    Juventuz champion MikeM's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,815
    Cash
    7,934
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    A defensive Robben

  16. #36
    Primavera player Rapahel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Lyon
    Posts
    258
    Cash
    1,520
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Basel93 View Post
    Chiello after a hair transplants
    Last edited by Rapahel; 20.01.2017 at 01:43.

  17. #37
    Koul Khara! Osman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Uppsala
    Posts
    42,483
    Cash
    66,180
    Mentioned
    1381 Post(s)
    Bit of the Goat glory over him too, has that Marco Motta glow.

    Skickat frn min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
    "Well excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on" - Homer

    I may not agree with what you have to say but I will fight you to the death for the right to fight you to the death. - Stephen Colbert

  18. #38
    Juventuz regular Basel93's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,047
    Cash
    3,003
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)


    The love child of Chiellini & M. Motta.

  19. #39
    latvian native pitbull's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Latvia, Riga
    Posts
    6,438
    Cash
    3,992
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Basel93 View Post


      Spoiler:


    he's got the Messi body
    Quote Originally Posted by Klin View Post
    Motta was always a good player. It's not fair judging a player under the Delneri days.

  20. #40
    Juventuz regular Basel93's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,047
    Cash
    3,003
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    So it was a threesome? D :

Similar Threads

  1. Riccardo Orsolini - AM R - Ascoli
    By Mark in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 170
    Last Post: 16.01.2017, 10:31
  2. Riccardo Montolivo - CM - Fiorentina
    By Mark in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 461
    Last Post: 28.12.2011, 19:50
  3. Riccardo Scirea: The new addition to the management
    By ReBeL in forum Team discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 29.06.2007, 21:39
  4. Dark Side - fil dedicated to Alessio&Riccardo
    By bukol87 in forum Multimedia
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 22.12.2006, 23:34
  5. Alessio and Riccardo
    By JamalRice10 in forum Multimedia
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 20.12.2006, 23:22

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •