Riccardo Orsolini - Player discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Cash
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Is there a chance he might be just kept here?

Orsolini: 'Why I chose Juventus'
    By Football Italia staff

Riccardo Orsolini confirms his transfer to Juventus is imminent. “I chose them because it’s a club with an ambitious project.”

The Ascoli winger will finalise the move tomorrow for a reported €10m, including bonuses, a big investment for a player who turns 20 later this month and has never featured in Serie A.

“Is the deal done? Let’s say so, yes,” Orsolini told Mediaset Premium television.

“I will end the season with Ascoli and then begin this new adventure. It’s all very exciting, it happened so fast over the past year. I made my debut in Serie B and was able to show what I can do.”

His playing style has seen him compared to Arjen Robben.

“I started out as a wide attacker and prefer to play on the right so I can cut in and either shoot or set up my teammates. The Robben comparison is really too much! I will try to do my best, but I can’t compare myself to Robben.

“I have also played as a right-back. The Coach put me there to teach me how to defend better.”

Orsolini was wanted by numerous clubs, including Napoli and Milan, but opted for Juventus.

“Evidently black and white stripes are in my destiny,” he joked pointing to the Ascoli shirt.

“It’s surreal just to mention Juventus, let alone consider myself one of their players. I will try to prove my worth and then we’ll see.

“I chose Juventus because it’s a club with an ambitious project, they focus on youth and there’s no better place for me to grow.

“It’s an important step up and only the field will tell me if I’m ready. I am not afraid to sit on the bench, as I’m focused on working and then everything that arrives will be a bonus.”

Cash
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)
    Good thing that he is left footed, we will need a mediocre cheap Italian youngster to rest Sandro, once Evra leaves, Aston Cutcher De Ceglie is not fit and youbg enough.

The right flank has 3 class players, so he can forget about that...
    I bianconeri sono tornati!

Cash
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    "A mediocre cheap Italian youngster"

I don't know why mediocre, but we've Mattiello?
    If you want a player with more expierence we should go for Masina (Bologna).

Cash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by il brutto View Post
    Is there a chance he might be just kept here?

Orsolini: 'Why I chose Juventus'
    By Football Italia staff

Riccardo Orsolini confirms his transfer to Juventus is imminent. “I chose them because it’s a club with an ambitious project.”

The Ascoli winger will finalise the move tomorrow for a reported €10m, including bonuses, a big investment for a player who turns 20 later this month and has never featured in Serie A.

“Is the deal done? Let’s say so, yes,” Orsolini told Mediaset Premium television.

“I will end the season with Ascoli and then begin this new adventure. It’s all very exciting, it happened so fast over the past year. I made my debut in Serie B and was able to show what I can do.”

His playing style has seen him compared to Arjen Robben.

“I started out as a wide attacker and prefer to play on the right so I can cut in and either shoot or set up my teammates. The Robben comparison is really too much! I will try to do my best, but I can’t compare myself to Robben.

“I have also played as a right-back. The Coach put me there to teach me how to defend better.”

Orsolini was wanted by numerous clubs, including Napoli and Milan, but opted for Juventus.

“Evidently black and white stripes are in my destiny,” he joked pointing to the Ascoli shirt.

“It’s surreal just to mention Juventus, let alone consider myself one of their players. I will try to prove my worth and then we’ll see.

“I chose Juventus because it’s a club with an ambitious project, they focus on youth and there’s no better place for me to grow.

“It’s an important step up and only the field will tell me if I’m ready. I am not afraid to sit on the bench, as I’m focused on working and then everything that arrives will be a bonus.”
    Ascoli said he's coming back, I'm guessing he means next season.

Riccardo Orsolini is likely to become a Juventus player on Monday, as Ascoli’s sporting director confirms “an agreement has been reached”.

The winger has been in talks with the Bianconeri, and Sky Italia is reporting that his signing will be made official on Monday.

It does appear that a deal is very close, as his current club have confirmed that an agreement is in place with the Turin giants.

“An agreement has been reached with Juventus,” Cristiano Giaretta revealed, speaking to PicenoTime.

“We’ll have to bring the details up to date. We couldn’t say much, but there’s always been the desire to get it done.

“It’s not true that there’s been a giant offer from Napoli, and there are some details still to be defined.

“There’s a basic deal, then there are variables and talks related to various players. What’s certain is that Orsolini will remain until the end of the season.

Cash
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by juvefan27 View Post
    Ascoli said he's coming back, I'm guessing he means next season.
    Yeah I know that. Was talking about the possibility of him staying here after that.

Cash
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    Good thing that he is left footed, we will need a mediocre cheap Italian youngster to rest Sandro, once Evra leaves, Aston Cutcher De Ceglie is not fit and youbg enough.

Ain't nobody taking lichtsteiners spot

It's good to have him in case berardi decides he isn't worthy of Juventus, hopefully he can grow into a wc name.

Cash
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    More skillz at ascoli will do him good. Only italian coaches love to turn wingers into full backs.
    Conte - Brought us back to the top of Italy
    Allegri - Bringing us to the top of Europe

Cash
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Officially official

welcome yung Rick
    only because of @The Pado

Quote Originally Posted by Dule90 View Post
    Put your hands down my pants.

Cash
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJuventino View Post
    "A mediocre cheap Italian youngster"

I don't know why mediocre, but we've Mattiello?
    If you want a player with more expierence we should go for Masina (Bologna).
    mediocre is good, because he needs to accept his subber role and low salary withhout issues and young is good because he might improve in the future. With Sandro and Cuadrado, our flanks are long termed covered.
    With Asamoah missing most of the season each and every year to injuries and Evra leaving, we will need a subber next year there. On the right side its highly unlikely, Cuadrado is untouchable, even we finally sell (Jj forbid) Licht, Alves will remain and be the second option and many more, even our new DM also plays as RWB.
    Poor Riccardo will have even less chances to ever appear on the right, than Lemina, yet on the left size, when Evra leaves, he will have plenty of chances, even he is the 3rd choice after tge always injured Asamoah
    Quote Originally Posted by Basel93 View Post
    Ain't nobody taking lichtsteiners spot

It's good to have him in case berardi decides he isn't worthy of Juventus, hopefully he can grow into a wc name.
    Orsolini is a fine tune for our future substitution needs, Licht might retire a bit earlier because of his heart issue, so its goid to have someone expendable available that he might, or might not, be needed, the younger, the better.
    We have already decided on Berardi when we only sold him for 10mil without buyback option and prefered to buy back Zaza for 18mil instead... so orsolini it is!
    I bianconeri sono tornati!

Cash
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Orsolini is a fine tune for our future substitution needs, Licht might retire a bit earlier because of his heart issue, so its goid to have someone expendable available that he might, or might not, be needed, the younger, the better.
    We have already decided on Berardi when we only sold him for 10mil without buyback option and prefered to buy back Zaza for 18mil instead... so orsolini it is!
    I thought Lichtsteiner's contract runs out at the end of the season, or do we have an extra year option? Back to the topic at hand, yea it's definitely a smart move to have these kind of players all over the league getting game time and reserved for us if need be.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1433 Post(s)

This kid an attacking fake winger (aka inside FW) who is closer to being a FORWARD then a fullback/wingback, so why the heck are you talking about such players?
    "Well excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on" - Homer

I may not agree with what you have to say but I will fight you to the death for the right to fight you to the death. - Stephen Colbert

Cash
    Mentioned
    238 Post(s)

Italy

Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1234 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
    I have also played as a right-back. The Coach put me there to teach me how to defend better.

Italy
    Calshio
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    1609 Post(s)
    Damn, give that coach a medal
    35 SUL CAMPO ✔

Cash
    Mentioned
    238 Post(s)
    A defensive Robben

Cash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Chiello after a hair transplants
    Last edited by Rapahel; 20.01.2017 at 01:43.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1433 Post(s)
    Bit of the Goat glory over him too, has that Marco Motta glow.

Skickat frn min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
    "Well excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on" - Homer

I may not agree with what you have to say but I will fight you to the death for the right to fight you to the death. - Stephen Colbert

Cash
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

The love child of Chiellini & M. Motta.

Cash
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Spoiler:

he's got the Messi body
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacheryah View Post
    I am a part of the anal triangle