Mattia Caldara (7 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Lol wow yesterday he was kicking the hell out of Licht and now he is holding a Juve jersey.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Remember when we and Inter both signed 2 promising Italians from the same team? One ended up being top defender in the world while the other likes to be called a frog.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Noooooooooo!!!!
WTF? WTF?
4 for the loan untill June 2018? Then 15 for the acquisition then and 6 more for the appearances, CBs always get as they don't have injuries, 25mil for that kid???
Without even considering salaries, taxes and personal bonuses...
Are we for real??? Really?? this can't be happening...
I don't understand the deal, why the extra 4mil for the loan??

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Noooooooooo!!!!
WTF? WTF?
4 for the loan untill June 2018? Then 15 for the acquisition then and 6 more for the appearances, CBs always get as they don't have injuries, 25mil for that kid???
Seasonal affective disorder (SAD), also known as winter depression, winter blues, summer depression or seasonal depression, is a mood disorder subset in which people who have normal mental health throughout most of the year experience depressive symptoms at the same time each year, most commonly in the winter.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Remember when we and Inter both signed 2 promising Italians from the same team? One ended up being top defender in the world while the other likes to be called a frog.
Still their frog is better than our frog, we have sacrificed too much to turn our frog into a prince, they couldn't even take advantage of a player like Cannavaro...

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Noooooooooo!!!!
WTF? WTF?
Without even considering salaries, taxes and personal bonuses...
The official numbers are We signed him for 15 million, payable in 4 installments, plus 6 million in bonuses. He is staying at Atalanta until June 2018, and he has signed a contract through 2021. The 4 million are in bonuses that can be achieved while he is on loan.

It's weird, I know, but he is considered a truly legitimate prospect, and he will come here at just the perfect age and time.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Please tell me that Mark is right and the player will arrive in 2018 and those 4mil will be payed by Atalanta, not by us, for his performances with Atalanta!
Please tell me that he is holding our jersey just for the press!!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Please tell me that Mark is right and the player will arrive in 2018 and those 4mil will be payed by Atalanta, not us!
I don't understand why you are freaking out so much about this. He is a top rated young defender. He and Rugani will be the key partnership for a decade on this team.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Please tell me that Mark is right and the player will arrive in 2018 and those 4mil will be payed by Atalanta, not by us, for his performances with Atalanta!
yea, it's a Higuain jersey anyway (look at the #9 on the collar)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)