Corentin Tolisso - M C - Olympique Lyonnais - Transfer discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 28
Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 560 of 750
  1. #541
    Primavera player

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Long Island (NY)
    Posts
    134
    Cash
    828
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I want Tolisso here but as DM (next to Pjanic or Marchisio) not as Trequartista . He was horrible yesterday did not kn ow what to do. Fekir usually plays there, but against Roma Genesio played more a physical game.

  2. #542
    Juventuz champion

    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    7,681
    Cash
    9,992
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sashazulu View Post
    I want Tolisso here but as DM (next to Pjanic or Marchisio) not as Trequartista . He was horrible yesterday did not kn ow what to do. Fekir usually plays there, but against Roma Genesio played more a physical game.
    I dont think anyone has ever considered him as one..

  3. #543
    Il terzo uomo Luftwaffles's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,774
    Cash
    3,047
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    To be honest whilst I rate Tolisso, I feel we need a central midfielder with more attacking qualities than what I've seen from him this season.

    If I was asked to name one player who I believe would add more flair, guile and vision to the current starting XI Thomas LEMAN currently at Monaco is the one.

    He would be a perfect compliment to Marchisio, Pjanic and Cuadrado/Rincon.

    At 21 yrs of age his €55m price tag (justified) represents excellent lack of depreciation.
    Scudetto champions:

    2011-2012 Juventus
    2012-2013 Juventus
    2013-2014 Juventus
    2014-2015 Juventus
    2015-2016 Juventus
    2016-2017 Juventus

    Coppa Italia Champions:

    2015 Juventus
    2016 Juventus
    2017 Juventus

  4. #544
    Optimist Prime Hustini's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    69,288
    Cash
    188,709
    Mentioned
    2043 Post(s)
    Nah - playing with cuadrado, Mario, pjanic, dybala, Sandro, Alves and Higuain in one formation we need a hardworking "complete" midfielder. We have enough attacking prowess in the field at one time.
    2017/2018 - 6 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

    Lurkers have rights too.

    Founder of DACL = Dream Access for Capable Lurkers

    **Bringing Lurkers out of the shadows since 2005.**

  5. #545
    Juventuz addict K.O.'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Notts
    Posts
    10,924
    Cash
    3,906
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    I hope we tie this one up asap before Lyon win the Europa League and EPL goes crazy for him.

  6. #546
    Juventuz champion

    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    7,681
    Cash
    9,992
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftwaffles View Post
    To be honest whilst I rate Tolisso, I feel we need a central midfielder with more attacking qualities than what I've seen from him this season.

    If I was asked to name one player who I believe would add more flair, guile and vision to the current starting XI Thomas LEMAN currently at Monaco is the one.

    He would be a perfect compliment to Marchisio, Pjanic and Cuadrado/Rincon.

    At 21 yrs of age his €55m price tag (justified) represents excellent lack of depreciation.
    Did you mean Thomas Lemar? If you did - He is a great player seems like the kind of player that is very hard to stop!
    Honestly Monaco have many great players: Lemar,Mbape,Fabinho,Bakayoko (who reminds me of a less skilled version of Pogba as he is strong and very agile seems to jump around like a gazelle...)
    All are interesting players but what we need first is a complete player who can play in center midfield and help Marchisio and Pjanic adding some quality in the process... Tolisso isnt a master dribbler or a master scorer but he is very good at everything and the only thing that Id like to see us sign for center mid that he doesnt possess is muscle (something Bakayoko for example can add but Bakayoko is not at Tolisso`s level yet)
    I wouldnt say a straight no for Lemar though as I wouldnt rule taking him along with a cm in a playmaker/winger role

    How much would Bakayoko cost if we want him?

  7. #547
    Il terzo uomo Luftwaffles's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,774
    Cash
    3,047
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Orgut View Post
    Did you mean Thomas Lemar? If you did - He is a great player seems like the kind of player that is very hard to stop!
    Honestly Monaco have many great players: Lemar,Mbape,Fabinho,Bakayoko (who reminds me of a less skilled version of Pogba as he is strong and very agile seems to jump around like a gazelle...)
    All are interesting players but what we need first is a complete player who can play in center midfield and help Marchisio and Pjanic adding some quality in the process... Tolisso isnt a master dribbler or a master scorer but he is very good at everything and the only thing that Id like to see us sign for center mid that he doesnt possess is muscle (something Bakayoko for example can add but Bakayoko is not at Tolisso`s level yet)
    I wouldnt say a straight no for Lemar though as I wouldnt rule taking him along with a cm in a playmaker/winger role

    How much would Bakayoko cost if we want him?
    Apologies for the mis-spelling of Thomas Lemar. Too much mid-afternoon Barolo!

    All are currently worth between €35m and €55m with Manchester United being linked to Bakayoko yesterday.

    Lemar, as you rightly say is just the kind of player that would compliment the midfield and help drive the possessional tempo at a faster pace to give better service to Higuain and co up front.

    Agnelli needs to bite this particular bullet and tell Marotta to tie it up. The pair (Lemar and Tolisso) could be picked up for around €85m. with Khedira, Zaza and Lemina sold to reduce the nett cost.
    Scudetto champions:

    2011-2012 Juventus
    2012-2013 Juventus
    2013-2014 Juventus
    2014-2015 Juventus
    2015-2016 Juventus
    2016-2017 Juventus

    Coppa Italia Champions:

    2015 Juventus
    2016 Juventus
    2017 Juventus

  8. #548
    Primavera player

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Long Island (NY)
    Posts
    134
    Cash
    828
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Orgut View Post
    Did you mean Thomas Lemar? If you did - He is a great player seems like the kind of player that is very hard to stop!
    Honestly Monaco have many great players: Lemar,Mbape,Fabinho,Bakayoko (who reminds me of a less skilled version of Pogba as he is strong and very agile seems to jump around like a gazelle...)
    All are interesting players but what we need first is a complete player who can play in center midfield and help Marchisio and Pjanic adding some quality in the process... Tolisso isnt a master dribbler or a master scorer but he is very good at everything and the only thing that Id like to see us sign for center mid that he doesnt possess is muscle (something Bakayoko for example can add but Bakayoko is not at Tolisso`s level yet)
    I wouldnt say a straight no for Lemar though as I wouldnt rule taking him along with a cm in a playmaker/winger role

    How much would Bakayoko cost if we want him?
    Lemar is basically a winger. I like him but what can we do with him? Little or nothing, can only play on the left in or 4-2-3-1 He can not play next to Pjanic or Marchisio. Bakayoko could and I like him , like I like Fabinho who I prefer over Bakayoko like I prefer Tolisso. Tolisso or Fabinho in the 2 and I am very happy if one of the 2 join us.They are more all round than Bakayoko which is similar to Kondogbia. But right now any Monaco player will cost a lot, many team want them , they are the flavor of the day, cause of the CL, were they play beautiful offensive football.

  9. #549
    South American Champion Scottish's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Montevideo
    Posts
    3,854
    Cash
    9,001
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustini View Post
    Nah - playing with cuadrado, Mario, pjanic, dybala, Sandro, Alves and Higuain in one formation we need a hardworking "complete" midfielder. We have enough attacking prowess in the field at one time.
    Do you see us sticking with this squad or perhaps adding a proper LW to the equation to take Mario's position?
    Currently rolling with: Fr3sh, DAiDEVIL, Simone Padoin

    Fino Alla Fine fuckers.

  10. #550
    Marchisio AlexJuventino's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Joisey
    Posts
    16,781
    Cash
    57,648
    Mentioned
    411 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottish View Post
    Do you see us sticking with this squad or perhaps adding a proper LW to the equation to take Mario's position?
    I honestly think we will look for a cm alla vidal, and possibly buy another lw. I'm hoping Pjaca breaks through into the starting 11 but idk.
    "I love the sea... you know why? Because you can not see the end; the sea is the image of perfect freedom" -Allegri

    " Gli antijuventini sono come le zanzare, fastidiosi ma possono solo sucare"

  11. #551
    Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Kingdom Of Bavaria
    Posts
    21,827
    Cash
    36,689
    Mentioned
    1386 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottish View Post
    Do you see us sticking with this squad or perhaps adding a proper LW to the equation to take Mario's position?
    I see us going back to a 3 man mid if we sign Tolisso, be it 4312, or Xmas tree.
    We just don't have the Attackers to play 4231 day in day out. Maybe we are going to buy some, we will see, but going back to a 3 man mid and 3 attackers looks more likely IMO. 4231 seems to be a temporary solution because of our midfield situation.

    Oh - and i know i'm not Hustini. Still wanted to answer though
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

  12. #552
    Juventuz regular Wittl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    2,421
    Cash
    5,968
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    or Xmas tree.
    With Dybala and Sanchez behind Higuain

  13. #553
    South American Champion Scottish's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Montevideo
    Posts
    3,854
    Cash
    9,001
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexJuventino View Post
    I honestly think we will look for a cm alla vidal, and possibly buy another lw. I'm hoping Pjaca breaks through into the starting 11 but idk.
    I think that may be the hope of the board, too. Have Mario help him into the squad Llorente style and then sell Mandzukic, replacing the workrate with the CM you mentioned. Wish we could be settled over one summer though.
    Currently rolling with: Fr3sh, DAiDEVIL, Simone Padoin

    Fino Alla Fine fuckers.

  14. #554
    Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Kingdom Of Bavaria
    Posts
    21,827
    Cash
    36,689
    Mentioned
    1386 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    With Dybala and Sanchez behind Higuain
    And it "only" requires 2 new players. This should be possible if we really wanna compete with the best.

    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

  15. #555
    South American Champion Scottish's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Montevideo
    Posts
    3,854
    Cash
    9,001
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    I see us going back to a 3 man mid if we sign Tolisso, be it 4312, or Xmas tree.
    We just don't have the Attackers to play 4231 day in day out. Maybe we are going to buy some, we will see, but going back to a 3 man mid and 3 attackers looks more likely IMO. 4231 seems to be a temporary solution because of our midfield situation.

    Oh - and i know i'm not Hustini. Still wanted to answer though
    You're Hustini to me

    It's hard to read where our squad is going, lots of pieces don't really fit. Cuadrado was one of those before the formation switch. Beppe has a plan and I know it's a good one.
    Currently rolling with: Fr3sh, DAiDEVIL, Simone Padoin

    Fino Alla Fine fuckers.

  16. #556
    Juventuz champion s4tch's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    5,551
    Cash
    11,710
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    I see us going back to a 3 man mid if we sign Tolisso, be it 4312, or Xmas tree.
    We just don't have the Attackers to play 4231 day in day out.
    Maybe we are going to buy some, we will see, but going back to a 3 man mid and 3 attackers looks more likely IMO. 4231 seems to be a temporary solution because of our midfield situation.

    Oh - and i know i'm not Hustini. Still wanted to answer though
    in: tolisso, alexis, orsolini and meret (both are still only 20, so not relevant to the 25-man squad for an other year)
    out: one of lemina/stu/rincon, neto

    tolisso can play cm and am, sanchez can play on both wings and as a cf, so allegri would have +2 players for the same 4 spots. also, alves and sandy might be used as backup wingers, too.

    btw i watched lyon's both games against roma and their away game @ psg last night. tolisso played as an am against roma (great performance at home, anonymous at roma), and as a cm in a double pivot for their 4-2-3-1 @ paris (an other good game for him personally, despite the loss). i'm starting to be convinced that he'd be a good addition.

  17. #557
    Juventuz star Valerio.'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    2,722
    Cash
    6,551
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by s4tch View Post
    in: tolisso, alexis, orsolini and meret (both are still only 20, so not relevant to the 25-man squad for an other year)
    out: one of lemina/stu/rincon, neto

    tolisso can play cm and am, sanchez can play on both wings and as a cf, so allegri would have +2 players for the same 4 spots. also, alves and sandy might be used as backup wingers, too.

    btw i watched lyon's both games against roma and their away game @ psg last night. tolisso played as an am against roma (great performance at home, anonymous at roma), and as a cm in a double pivot for their 4-2-3-1 @ paris (an other good game for him personally, despite the loss). i'm starting to be convinced that he'd be a good addition.
    Dude let's be real who are you going to sell Rincon to??? we bought him not even 6months ago!!! and you'd need to get at least what? 8m? Not likely.
    Sturaro is a under 23 and will stay in the team.
    Neto will go but where? and Meret kid gonna warm the bench for a year or two till Gigi retires?

  18. #558
    Marchisio AlexJuventino's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Joisey
    Posts
    16,781
    Cash
    57,648
    Mentioned
    411 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottish View Post
    I think that may be the hope of the board, too. Have Mario help him into the squad Llorente style and then sell Mandzukic, replacing the workrate with the CM you mentioned. Wish we could be settled over one summer though.
    Yeah I agree, Given pjaca's physical size, I would imagine he'd be a tank if he can add the defensive side to his game, and if he doesn't, but he becomes more consistent with his deliveries as well as end product, we could make up for it, with a player like tolisso
    "I love the sea... you know why? Because you can not see the end; the sea is the image of perfect freedom" -Allegri

    " Gli antijuventini sono come le zanzare, fastidiosi ma possono solo sucare"

  19. #559
    Optimist Prime Hustini's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    69,288
    Cash
    188,709
    Mentioned
    2043 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottish View Post
    Do you see us sticking with this squad or perhaps adding a proper LW to the equation to take Mario's position?
    Not sure. Mario is working well for us so unless he asks to leave so he can be an actual striker again I think we will go big for a CM.
    2017/2018 - 6 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

    Lurkers have rights too.

    Founder of DACL = Dream Access for Capable Lurkers

    **Bringing Lurkers out of the shadows since 2005.**

  20. #560
    LIQUID PEASANT Hydde's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Panama City, Panama
    Posts
    32,240
    Cash
    34,005
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Valerio. View Post
    Dude let's be real who are you going to sell Rincon to??? we bought him not even 6months ago!!! and you'd need to get at least what? 8m? Not likely.
    Sturaro is a under 23 and will stay in the team.
    Neto will go but where? and Meret kid gonna warm the bench for a year or two till Gigi retires?
    He is 23 yrs old luggage carrier earning millions. What a fukin waste of money he is. We cant sell him, we cant play him because he sucks and allegri doesnt rate him anymore

    W. T. F.
    KHDownloads

    Click the link please

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01.08.2015, 09:23
  2. Sat 19/4 PSG vs Olympique Lyonnais
    By Yamen in forum Settled events
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 19.04.2014, 23:28
  3. EL Juventus vs Olympique Lyonnais
    By Yamen in forum Settled events
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10.04.2014, 23:02
  4. Replies: 494
    Last Post: 07.04.2014, 18:53
  5. Michel Bastos - LW - Olympique Lyonnais
    By DVS in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 2444
    Last Post: 10.08.2011, 12:23

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •