Riccardo Orsolini - AM R - Ascoli - Transfer discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Cash
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post

Cheers you absolute legend

Thanks for the info @Osman

Breakout Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AFL_ITALIA View Post
    What did he do? Last I remember, people were jerking themselves and each other off for him.
    Seems to have had a run in with the coach at Pontedera, where he has been on loan. Not the first time where he doesn't always get on with authority. He's a decent young player but at 22 with that kind of mentality he obviously has no real future worth for Juve. He's decent technically but hardly anything special.
    Fool enough to almost be it
    Cool enough to not quite see it

Cash
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Orsolini: 'Why I chose Juventus'

by Football Italia

Riccardo Orsolini confirms his transfer to Juventus is imminent. I chose them because its a club with an ambitious project.

The Ascoli winger will finalise the move tomorrow for a reported 10m, including bonuses, a big investment for a player who turns 20 later this month and has never featured in Serie A.

Is the deal done? Lets say so, yes, Orsolini told Mediaset Premium television.

I will end the season with Ascoli and then begin this new adventure. Its all very exciting, it happened so fast over the past year. I made my debut in Serie B and was able to show what I can do.

His playing style has seen him compared to Arjen Robben.

I started out as a wide attacker and prefer to play on the right so I can cut in and either shoot or set up my teammates. The Robben comparison is really too much! I will try to do my best, but I cant compare myself to Robben.

I have also played as a right-back. The Coach put me there to teach me how to defend better.

Orsolini was wanted by numerous clubs, including Napoli and Milan, but opted for Juventus.

Evidently black and white stripes are in my destiny, he joked pointing to the Ascoli shirt.

Its surreal just to mention Juventus, let alone consider myself one of their players. I will try to prove my worth and then well see.

I chose Juventus because its a club with an ambitious project, they focus on youth and theres no better place for me to grow.

Its an important step up and only the field will tell me if Im ready. I am not afraid to sit on the bench, as Im focused on working and then everything that arrives will be a bonus.

Green as grass
    Conte

Sveglia! Juve

Cash
    Mentioned
    2761 Post(s)
    I think he'll be loaned out to Sassuolo.

Cash
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Klin View Post
    I think he'll be loaned out to incognito Juventus B.
    Yup most likely.

Cash
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Replacing Berardi
    Next year our goal is treble. What an amazing time to be a Juve Fan

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1066 Post(s)
    Winger

Poor kid.
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Cash
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    He seems to have a good attitude and level of maturity, I like it.
    "Juventus is not just a football club, it's a way of understanding life. ~Italo Pietra

Quote Originally Posted by Gagi View Post
    They want money, dunno why,
    'cause I want a loan with an option to buy

Cash
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Right winger

Good luck boy. Not even berardi would have a chance with dybala here.

You are done for before you even start, unless... you are being brought as a RB... then maybe, just maybe you will smell the grass
    This is how bacon is supposed to be. The fries, they blend so perfectly.
    The cheese up in here, is goin' ham. Dayum, dayum, dayum!
    I wish, you can smell what I'm smellin'. You bite the fry, the fry bites back my man.
    Dayum, dayum, dayum!

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1066 Post(s)
    Max would ruin that young Ronaldo, just like he does with Pjaca
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Cash
    Mentioned
    1140 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydde View Post
    Right winger

Good luck boy. Not even berardi would have a chance with dybala here.

You are done for before you even start, unless... you are being brought as a RB... then maybe, just maybe you will smell the grass
    Dybala is getting sold in the summer tho

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PhRoZeN View Post
    Orsolini: 'Why I chose Juventus'

by Football Italia

Riccardo Orsolini confirms his transfer to Juventus is imminent. I chose them because its a club with an ambitious project.

The Ascoli winger will finalise the move tomorrow for a reported 10m, including bonuses, a big investment for a player who turns 20 later this month and has never featured in Serie A.

Is the deal done? Lets say so, yes, Orsolini told Mediaset Premium television.

I will end the season with Ascoli and then begin this new adventure. Its all very exciting, it happened so fast over the past year. I made my debut in Serie B and was able to show what I can do.

His playing style has seen him compared to Arjen Robben.

I started out as a wide attacker and prefer to play on the right so I can cut in and either shoot or set up my teammates. The Robben comparison is really too much! I will try to do my best, but I cant compare myself to Robben.

I have also played as a right-back. The Coach put me there to teach me how to defend better.

Orsolini was wanted by numerous clubs, including Napoli and Milan, but opted for Juventus.

Evidently black and white stripes are in my destiny, he joked pointing to the Ascoli shirt.

Its surreal just to mention Juventus, let alone consider myself one of their players. I will try to prove my worth and then well see.

I chose Juventus because its a club with an ambitious project, they focus on youth and theres no better place for me to grow.

Its an important step up and only the field will tell me if Im ready. I am not afraid to sit on the bench, as Im focused on working and then everything that arrives will be a bonus.

Green as grass
    I like those words, we'll see. Some argentinian commentator from ESPN also compared him to Robben, I just hope he's not as fragile and as much of a $#@!.
    ★★★