Riccardo Orsolini - AM R - Ascoli (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Wow this is like the first Italian winger who is a counterfeit Ronaldo. Might as well buy him because this style of Italian winger doesn't exist. Italian wingers in general don't even exist.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Il nuovo Berardi

- - - Updated - - -

Wow this is like the first Italian winger who is a counterfeit Ronaldo. Might as well buy him because this style of Italian winger doesn't exist. Italian wingers in general don't even exist.
They do. Giovinco, Berardi, Insigne, Candreva, Bernardeschi, Florenzi, El Shaarawy, Sansone, Caligiuri, Di Francesco

Jun 6, 2015
Doesn't look anything like Berardi to me so that seems like an odd comparison. Looks more like the other Sassuolo guy Politano, a small dynamic dribbler.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Doesn't look anything like Berardi to me so that seems like an odd comparison. Looks more like the other Sassuolo guy Politano, a small dynamic dribbler.
I haven't even watched a single clip of him but when we were linked to him last season he was called the new Berardi. NewPolitano it is :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

Btw @Mark, anything on that new Pirlo kid Castrovilli? Last time I saw us linked to him was last January. Contract until 2018 according to TM :beppe:

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #10
    I haven't even watched a single clip of him but when we were linked to him last season he was called the new Berardi. NewPolitano it is :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

Btw @Mark, anything on that new Pirlo kid Castrovilli? Last time I saw us linked to him was last January. Contract until 2018 according to TM :beppe:
    no news at all on him. :boh:

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #16
    Weird that we didn't secure him already. What about Di Francesco jr?
    :boh:

GDM just said we're the closest to land him and could be done next year. Player said he prioritizes Juve.

- - - Updated - - -

Should work on his shot. Seems like he got the same power of Diego. :D

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    He's left footed playing on the right a lot, there are quite a few of them. Also the opposite of those (left to right foot), and also some classical wingers such as Di Francesco, Pierini or Depaoli coming through. Football systems now just seem to suit inverted wingers a lot more, as teams play with two strikers less.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)