Tomás Rincón (10 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
So he can snatch 40kg from 7inch blocks.

Its nothing to sneeze at from a physically weak thing like a football player. Our own Tom Goegebuer does that with 3x the weight, no blocks at 62kg bodyweight, but he's an olympic lifter. (or was, he retired recently)

Means the player is flexible, explosive and for a football player, good core strenght

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
So he can snatch 40kg from 7inch blocks.

Its nothing to sneeze at from a physically weak thing like a football player. Our own Tom Goegebuer does that with 3x the weight, no blocks at 62kg bodyweight, but he's an olympic lifter. (or was, he retired recently)

Means the player is flexible, explosive and for a football player, good core strenght
:D tell me how we will fit this player into our squad and what will he bring to the table?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
:D tell me how we will fit this player into our squad and what will he bring to the table?
Dont know him enough aside from 'aggression and leadership', but leadership at venezuele and genoa, isnt the same as at juventus offcourse.

I think our board is looking how we play significantly better with at least 1 bloodhound in the midfield (disco stu in certain big games) and wants us to always have such a player.

- - - Updated - - -

...and for the benefit of our season, they want it right now.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Welcome Tomas. If Max use him properly, this guy is gonna be so useful this season and our team should work way better.

Welcome Mr. Rincon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)