Tomás Rincón - Player discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 4
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 334

Thread: Tomás Rincón

  1. #61
    Juventuz star duranfj's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    2,937
    Cash
    7,758
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    He's gonna bring us. He can feel it



    - - - Updated - - -

    He got 28 number. He's already beating up Sturaro... counting his hottie hottie girl, it's already 2-0 and it doesn't start yet
    Next year our goal is treble. What an amazing time to be a Juve Fan

  2. #62
    Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    54,206
    Cash
    214,111
    Mentioned
    1183 Post(s)
    He'll make us forget about that imbecile Vidal
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

  3. #63
    Juventuz legend zizinho's Avatar
    Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Hexxagon Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    26,810
    Cash
    1,343,425
    Mentioned
    1564 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by duranfj View Post
    He's gonna bring us. He can feel it



    - - - Updated - - -

    He got 28 number. He's already beating up Sturaro... counting his hottie hottie girl, it's already 2-0 and it doesn't start yet
    The chosen one. Destiny is about to fullfil itself

    - - - Updated - - -

    Why didn't he pick Camos number ffs
    34 SUL CAMPO ✔

  4. #64
    Schwarzenegger fanboy Marc's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Rijeka [Croatia]
    Posts
    18,596
    Cash
    14,937
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    @Mark

    Since I don't watch Genoa matches, can you tell me something about him? How good is he? His style of play, strengths, weaknesses, transfer fee, etc... ? Was he brought in as a sub or a starter? I read the 1st post but I prefer to get informed about a player from a person who knows and watches football so I would appreciate your response a lot.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Pjanić

    Marchisio - Rincon - Khedira

    Will it be something like this now in the midfield department?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Klin View Post
    This guy will be a beast. I've watched him play 22 times already. He's awesome.
    For Genoa or Venezuela?
    Hardcore Juventino since 1994. Pipita+La Joya = Trezeguet+Del Piero. Arnold Schwarzenegger = GOD

  5. #65
    Juventuz legend zizinho's Avatar
    Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Hexxagon Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    26,810
    Cash
    1,343,425
    Mentioned
    1564 Post(s)
    @Marc

    Pjanic
    Rico Marchisio Sami
    34 SUL CAMPO ✔

  6. #66
    Legendary G.O.A.T Xperd's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,094
    Cash
    30,715
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero_Aus View Post
    He'll make us forget about that imbecile Vidal
    What ethnicity is this guy btw ? If Vidal is indio, what group this guy belongs to ?
    VERRATTI IS A FANTASY AND VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE

  7. #67
    World Boss Quetzalcoatl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Timeout Island
    Posts
    50,545
    Cash
    54,205
    Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xperd View Post
    What ethnicity is this guy btw ? If Vidal is indio, what group this guy belongs to ?
    Mestizo
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebreak View Post
    Marchisio is needed asap.

  8. #68
    Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    54,206
    Cash
    214,111
    Mentioned
    1183 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzalcoatl View Post
    Mestizo
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

  9. #69
    Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    54,206
    Cash
    214,111
    Mentioned
    1183 Post(s)
    And our boy Cuadrado es mulatto
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

  10. #70
    PAULO DYBBAAALLLAAA!!! Badass Dybala's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,547
    Cash
    34,858
    Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Rincon refused a big money offer from the chinese in order to join Juve...

    How irresponsible of him to not think of his family!
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

    It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

  11. #71
    World Boss Quetzalcoatl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Timeout Island
    Posts
    50,545
    Cash
    54,205
    Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badass Dybala View Post
    Rincon refused a big money offer from the chinese in order to join Juve...

    How irresponsible of him to not think of his family!
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebreak View Post
    Marchisio is needed asap.

  12. #72
    Koul Khara! Osman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Uppsala
    Posts
    42,484
    Cash
    66,172
    Mentioned
    1381 Post(s)
    Haha so true Matt...

    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero_Aus View Post
    And our boy Cuadrado es mulatto
    Lol that Johnny Square is full on negrito. It's Alex Sandro that is bit mulatto perhaps.

    Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
    "Well excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on" - Homer

    “I may not agree with what you have to say but I will fight you to the death for the right to fight you to the death.” - Stephen Colbert

  13. #73
    PAULO DYBBAAALLLAAA!!! Badass Dybala's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,547
    Cash
    34,858
    Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    http://iltifosi.tumblr.com/post/1553...d-for-juventus

    Yesterday it was announced that Tomás Rincón had officially joined Juventus, becoming the first Venezuelan player ever to represent the Bianconeri. However, in order to do so, the midfielder refused a lucrative offer from a Chinese club that would have paid both him and his agent far more than the deal with the Serie A champions.

    Having seen their Super League rivals splash huge fees and wages on the likes of Oscar and Carlos Tevez, Henan Jianye FC approached Rincón in December. A source involved in those negotiations revealed they offered him a lucrative deal and he was certainly interested in exploring the opportunity, only to quickly refuse when Juventus came calling later in the month.

    “This is a dream come true,” the 28-year-old told reporters at his inaugural press conference. “I want to thank Juventus for the confidence they’ve shown in me. Everything happened very quickly but when I heard the club’s name there was no doubt in my mind – they play to win here and that’s what I work for every day.”

    So the Old Lady may have lost Axel Witsel after his head was turned by the massive salary he could earn in China, but thankfully El General has other priorities.
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

    It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

  14. #74
    Juventuz legend zizinho's Avatar
    Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Hexxagon Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    26,810
    Cash
    1,343,425
    Mentioned
    1564 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badass Dybala View Post
    Rincon refused a big money offer from the chinese in order to join Juve...

    How irresponsible of him to not think of his family!

    34 SUL CAMPO ✔

  15. #75
    World Boss Quetzalcoatl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Timeout Island
    Posts
    50,545
    Cash
    54,205
    Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badass Dybala View Post
    http://iltifosi.tumblr.com/post/1553...d-for-juventus

    Yesterday it was announced that Tomás Rincón had officially joined Juventus, becoming the first Venezuelan player ever to represent the Bianconeri. However, in order to do so, the midfielder refused a lucrative offer from a Chinese club that would have paid both him and his agent far more than the deal with the Serie A champions.

    Having seen their Super League rivals splash huge fees and wages on the likes of Oscar and Carlos Tevez, Henan Jianye FC approached Rincón in December. A source involved in those negotiations revealed they offered him a lucrative deal and he was certainly interested in exploring the opportunity, only to quickly refuse when Juventus came calling later in the month.

    “This is a dream come true,” the 28-year-old told reporters at his inaugural press conference. “I want to thank Juventus for the confidence they’ve shown in me. Everything happened very quickly but when I heard the club’s name there was no doubt in my mind – they play to win here and that’s what I work for every day.”

    So the Old Lady may have lost Axel Witsel after his head was turned by the massive salary he could earn in China, but thankfully El General has other priorities.
    I know, I saw the story. Hard to believe though. Why would they want Rincon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebreak View Post
    Marchisio is needed asap.

  16. #76
    PAULO DYBBAAALLLAAA!!! Badass Dybala's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,547
    Cash
    34,858
    Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post

    it's like witsel doesn't know what to do with all that money
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

    It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

  17. #77
    Juventuz champion DUKAC's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Skopje,Macedonia
    Posts
    6,930
    Cash
    16,223
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post


    True.

  18. #78
    Juventuz star duranfj's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    2,937
    Cash
    7,758
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post

    Witsel: Could I get at least an small UCL replica Trophy with all this money? Is Parma still broke? they may be into sale their trophies

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzalcoatl View Post
    I know, I saw the story. Hard to believe though. Why would they want Rincon?
    You would know that soon enough
    Next year our goal is treble. What an amazing time to be a Juve Fan

  19. #79
    Juventuz legend zizinho's Avatar
    Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Hexxagon Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    26,810
    Cash
    1,343,425
    Mentioned
    1564 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by duranfj View Post
    Witsel: Could I get at least an small UCL replica Trophy with all this money? Is Parma still broke? they may be into sale their trophies

    - - - Updated - - -



    You would know that soon enough
    The only thing he can buy from Parma is a UEFA Cup trophy. Good enough for him probably
    34 SUL CAMPO ✔

  20. #80
    The Informer Mark's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    64,347
    Cash
    282,642
    Mentioned
    4756 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    @Mark

    Since I don't watch Genoa matches, can you tell me something about him? How good is he? His style of play, strengths, weaknesses, transfer fee, etc... ? Was he brought in as a sub or a starter? I read the 1st post but I prefer to get informed about a player from a person who knows and watches football so I would appreciate your response a lot.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Pjanić

    Marchisio - Rincon - Khedira

    Will it be something like this now in the midfield department?

    - - - Updated - - -



    For Genoa or Venezuela?
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    @Marc

    Pjanic
    Rico Marchisio Sami
    that


    He's a tough mofo. Close your eyes and think of Vidal and Gattuso having a kid together.

    ok let's not exaggerate but you get what kind of player he is. Won't score but tough to play against. Will make the other attacking guys in our team feel better and don't worry a lot about defensive duties. Likes to hold on to the ball.
    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •