Football Manager 2017 (1 Viewer)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
End of first season I was trying to flog Mandzukic so offered him out for an unspecified fee.....
Liverpool offered £51m straight away...

Much prefer player sales on this game!!!

OP
Gagi

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3
    Lol, they're crazier than Chinese.

I spent hours trying to figure out how to see the bloody background on CFM skin. It was so simple and I feel stupid.

Ah, damn FM. It's all working now. Looking good.

OP
    Gagi

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
  • Thread Starter #7
    I had a crazy save with St. Etienne there. Played 12 CL finals in a row. And the funny thing is - I lost first 6 of them. Had a regen striker who was kinda like Henry and paired him with Rafael Sobis. Sobis! What a god he was.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Gabriel Barbosa might be the worst finisher i've ever had in a football manager game. Most of the time he hits wide by a mile...the good efforts are weakly hit and straight to the goalkeeper.

I play an attacking style and he has good enough movement and pace to get loads of good chances and 1v1s but he fucking misses everything

OP
    Gagi

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
  • Thread Starter #10
    Probably around 17 seasons. Spent at least 15 at Boston United, East Stirlingshire...

The longest save was on FM13 when I played Pentagon challenge (where you start unemployed with no football background, and you have to win all 5 CL's)

That took forever! 23 seasons maybe. Would have to check that out. But finished that nonetheless. And on FM16 as well.

If anyone of you is up for that - go for it. You will LOVE it.

OP
    Gagi

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
  • Thread Starter #11
    I'll give it a go with my team - Partizan. A lot of great youngsters in youth team, it's time to give them a chance! :)

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, let me show you around.

It's fair to mention that we played CL (then Champions Cup) final in '66. :D

Partizan is well-known for producing talents. Jovetic, Ljajic started here, to name a few.

That's my goal - to give new kids a chance and replace dead wood.

You probably know some of the players. Alen Stevanovic used to play for Inter and Torino, Bozhinov played here. Yeah, Valeri. Will sell him. Hopefully.

Talented kids:

Teleoptik is Partizan B team that plays in 3rd division - good place for kids to get some playing time and will use the same facilities as the 1st team.

When it comes to tactics, I created bunch of them. Got everything. 4-4-1-1, 4-4-2, 4-3-3, 4-2-3-1 wide, 4-2-3-1 narrow and 3-4-2-1, where I try to replicate Serbia NT tactics under Muslin. Left mids are way more creative than right, so I'll try to use them.

MRC still an issue here. Might go with B2B there. Will see how transfers play out.

When it comes to finances, I have 1m TB, moved 300k to WB to get some space there. Balance is 8.7m, but I do have some debts to pay.

OP
    Gagi

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
  • Thread Starter #12
    Won the league, lost Cup final on penalties, managed to get to the EL group, finished as 2nd and lost in KO against Porto. Pretty good season :)

OP
    Gagi

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
  • Thread Starter #13

fucking piece of fucking shit, fuck off fucking board, die

OP
    Gagi

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
  • Thread Starter #17
    so, chairman accepted this offer

but

- - - Updated - - -

That didn't change a lot, Zenit came with 10m+ offer and the board accepted it.

Fuck them up, using different tactics now.

OP
    Gagi

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
  • Thread Starter #19
    My 2nd season was similar to first one.

Won the league, failed miserably in Cup and lost in 1st KO Round in EL.

OP
    Gagi

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
  • Thread Starter #20
    Played UCL for the first time. No wins in group of death with Chelsea, Roma and PSG. Lost only one game with 2 goals margin. That's a good thing.

Board accepted two more offers in the region of 10m for Vlahovic. Fucking cuts. Protested it, and they accepted. Then Wolfsburg came in with a 13.75m and activated his min. release clause. Offered him to the world, he accepted Hoffenheim, I cancelled the move so yeah, I sabotaged it once again and he remains Partizan player. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)