[Supercoppa Italiana] JUVENTUS 1-1[3-4] AC Milan [23rd December, 2016] - Juventus Matches - Juventuz Forums - Page 19
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Cash
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xperd View Post
    I am upset because we lost to that Milanese s$#@!. Not that we lost the Super Coppa. It would've been much more acceptable to lose this trophy against a Lazio or something tbh.
    I don't see why tbh.

Lazio will suck forever. Milan? They are bound to be back one day just like we were. Inter is another story of course but Milan is our biggest rival in this league.

You may despise and hate them but that's true. I'm glad Napoli and Roma are doing decently but in the end they'll end up behind Milan (hopefully still ahead of inter ).

In fact it's more our loss than their win. To play as bad as we did, no wonder they took the trophy home. You should be angry with Allegri and the players because we literally gave away the trophy.

Cash
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    No way that Napoli and Roma will end this season behind Milan.The disappointment is bigger cause they beat us twice in two months so it's quite annoying and unacceptable .
    I agree that we should be angry at Alegri, first for the wrong set up and a pussy tactics and of course the players who were thinking ,not about the game, but about coming holidays.
    Bitterness about this loss maybe arises more because of that 2003 CL loss in CL again on penalties although no one can compare the importance of these two competitions ,and yes, since they are our biggest italian rivals this loss hurts that much .
    No matter if this is a "Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck" competition.

Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    1610 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LiquidPLP View Post
    I don't see why tbh.

Lazio will suck forever. Milan? They are bound to be back one day just like we were. Inter is another story of course but Milan is our biggest rival in this league.

You may despise and hate them but that's true. I'm glad Napoli and Roma are doing decently but in the end they'll end up behind Milan (hopefully still ahead of inter ).

In fact it's more our loss than their win. To play as bad as we did, no wonder they took the trophy home. You should be angry with Allegri and the players because we literally gave away the trophy.
    35 SUL CAMPO ✔

Cash
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion View Post
    think of it this way

in the next few years. maybe in 3 . maybe 5/ maybe 10. juve wont be dominating as it has been past 6 seasons.

we might be in challenging for title but not winning it, or we might be struggling to make CL.

thats why when your team is the best, you want to get as much trophies as possible to boost the cabinet.
    I agree. That's why I want CL trophy badly. Not freakin' Supercoppa.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elvin View Post
    I admit, I wasn't this upset then. Because Napoli know their place already, but these $#@!s win one shootout and suddenly they're the most successful club ever in existence again. Agh!
    Let them enjoy Supercoppa. That's all they'll be winning this season.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidPLP View Post
    Milan? They are bound to be back one day just like we were. Milan is our biggest rival in this league.

You may despise and hate them but that's true.
    Hardcore Juventino since 1994. Pipita+La Joya = Trezeguet+Del Piero. Arnold Schwarzenegger = GOD

Trapattoni era, Lippi era, Conte era, Allegri era =

Cash
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Buffon vs Donnarumma
    Barzagli vs Abate
    Romagnoli vs Rugani
    Paletta vs Chiellini
    Suso vs Cuadrado
    Khedira vs Kucka
    Marchisio vs Locatelli
    Sturaro vs Bertolacci
    Alex Sandro vs De Sciglio
    Higuain vs Bacca
    Bonaventura vs Dybala
    lol
    Hardcore Juventino since 1994. Pipita+La Joya = Trezeguet+Del Piero. Arnold Schwarzenegger = GOD

Trapattoni era, Lippi era, Conte era, Allegri era =