[Supercoppa Italiana] JUVENTUS 1-1[3-4] AC Milan [23rd December, 2016] (1 Viewer)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
That's Friday before Christmas, as being socially inept, old and tactically ignorant I have some problems watching the match. I leave this for the real fans with social life, the young ones who have lots of football tactical knowledge.

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #11
    That's Friday before Christmas, as being socially inept, old and tactically ignorant I have some problems watching the match. I leave this for the real fans with social life, the young ones who have lots of football tactical knowledge.
    Dude, who cares what others think of you? You have my utmost respect. :)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    That pitch at Doha.:sergio:We will be lucky to avoid injuries.Anyway we must kill that bitches who think that are a gret side because they beat us in the league.A revenge time.Nothing less than 3-0.And a special celebration for Galiani.....

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
    May 16, 2010
    Double winner should get the Supercoppa by default. How comes a team that has won neither Serie A nor Coppa can reach for the Supercoppa?
    Yes. This is bullshit, they shouldn't get to have a go at it. :money: wise works for all parties involved, for us obviously just the addition of match revenue but again risk loosing the prize money

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)