[Supercoppa Italiana] JUVENTUS 1-1[3-4] AC Milan [23rd December, 2016] - Juventus Matches - Juventuz Forums - Page 18
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 365
  1. #341
    Juventuz champion DUKAC's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Skopje,Macedonia
    Posts
    7,935
    Cash
    18,626
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    I'm downloading. Thanks for the effort, though.
    Do yourself a favor and don't watch this garbage of our display.You will need a highway of "white powder" in order to swallow what you will see.

  2. #342
    The Informer Mark's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    68,876
    Cash
    292,629
    Mentioned
    5494 Post(s)
    Yeah, watch that MILF lessons porn you downloaded instead.
    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

  3. #343
    Society's Reckoning Zacheryah's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Antwerp
    Posts
    40,662
    Cash
    113,191
    Mentioned
    2037 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    you prefer 1-1[3-4]?
    1-1*
    The F1 remains as of 2013 one of the fastest production cars ever made; as of July 2013 it is succeeded by very few cars including the Koenigsegg Agera R, the SSC Ultimate Aero TT,and the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. However, all of the superior top speed machines use forced induction to reach their top speeds, whereas the McLaren F1 is naturally aspirated.
    http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/41...=1#post4967497

  4. #344
    Diez GordoDeCentral's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Dans la menagerie infame de ses vices
    Posts
    56,347
    Cash
    43,993
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    you prefer 1-1[3-4]?
    Maaaaaaybe oh and Meeeeeeeerry Christmas
    Und alles, was man weiss, nicht bloss rauschen und brausen gehört hat, lässt sich in drei Worten sagen.

  5. #345
    No good Elvin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    JS
    Posts
    26,613
    Cash
    9,505
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    you prefer 1-1[3-4]?
    Well it is what it is.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by DUKAC View Post
    . We were conserving the energy for Bologna.How dare you to be mad for losing a trophy second time in a row? Everything about this version of Juve display is perfect.
    In a row? We won last years Supercoppa.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Zacheryah View Post
    We were bossing the game easily.

    Sandro got injured, Evra came in.


    For the rest of the game, Evra was utterly domminated, bossed and Humiliated by suso.


    Milan scored an equaliser against the run of play from that flank,and kept creating danger with crosses all from that flank, it was appauling.

    We started slow second half but got back into it. Then we lost sturaro on injury. We immediatly had issues domminating the midfield and it was a back and forth game till the end.

    In extra time, Dybala missed a huge chance.

    Juve still sucks balls at taking pk's

    - - - Updated - - -



    Interesting

    After scuffing a certain bayern elimination, evra now also costs us a supercoppa
    Lets be honest. Dybala cost us this game.
    ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO
    sono sempre al tuo fianco

  6. #346
    ThirtyFour PhRoZeN's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    jUKay
    Posts
    11,373
    Cash
    12,880
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion View Post
    apparently we are not allowed to be mad for losing a trophy. not only that, but we are retarded
    Conte - Brought us back to the top of Italy
    Allegri - Bringing us to the top of Europe

  7. #347
    Banned Marc's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Rijeka [Croatia]
    Posts
    19,307
    Cash
    17,036
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Yeah, watch that MILF lessons porn you downloaded instead.
    I thought nobody noticed.
    Forza Ferrari!

    Forza Juventus!

    Allez Les Blues!

  8. #348
    Biased JCK's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Eskilstuna
    Posts
    105,385
    Cash
    13,370
    Mentioned
    1403 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by icemaη View Post
    The tickets were sold out, the VIPs probably didn't show up. Also all the white kandora wearing Arabs looked like empty seats
    They are not invisibility cloaks
    Ban Cronios

  9. #349
    No good Elvin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    JS
    Posts
    26,613
    Cash
    9,505
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Goddamnit I hate to lose against Milan. They win one shootout in a $#@!in supercoppa in which they were by blind luck and all this bull$#@! about their grandour commences non stop.


    Fuuck, Dybala man ffs...
    ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO
    sono sempre al tuo fianco

  10. #350
    Juventuz champion DUKAC's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Skopje,Macedonia
    Posts
    7,935
    Cash
    18,626
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvin View Post
    Goddamnit I hate to lose against Milan. They win one shootout in a $#@!in supercoppa in which they were by blind luck and all this bull$#@! about their grandour commences non stop.


    Fuuck, Dybala man ffs...
    Me too.It still hurts me .Yeah Dybala misses that chance and I heard a penalty, but that's not the person to be blamed.Setup with Lich and Evra simply doesn't work.Since we saw that we are toothless with Lich ,Quadrado was a must and Dybala should enter at the beginning of the second half latest.He should start the game at first place but since he didn't he should enter the pitch at the beginning of the second half.But no ,we have to put a "strong" defense against a $#@!ty team .Defense with Evra and Lich who had a zero contribution in attack,plus Mandzukic to be sure that will help the defense.And we still conceded.$#@! with that pussy tactics with zero percents risk.That's why we sucked.Second time from them in two $#@!ing months.Terrible.Allegri should act and "yell" as much as he wants but this was his clearest error which cost us this trophy.
    But don't worry.Bologna here we come with a mighty 1-0.

  11. #351
    Banned Marc's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Rijeka [Croatia]
    Posts
    19,307
    Cash
    17,036
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Imo, this was a Micky Mouse trophy. [read "meaningless"]

    - - - Updated - - -

    Btw, were people this upset when we lost the Supercoppa against Napoli?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by DUKAC View Post
    Me too.It still hurts me .Yeah Dybala misses that chance and I heard a penalty, but that's not the person to be blamed.Setup with Lich and Evra simply doesn't work.Since we saw that we are toothless with Lich ,Quadrado was a must and Dybala should enter at the beginning of the second half latest.He should start the game at first place but since he didn't he should enter the pitch at the beginning of the second half.But no ,we have to put a "strong" defense against a $#@!ty team .Defense with Evra and Lich who had a zero contribution in attack,plus Mandzukic to be sure that will help the defense.And we still conceded.$#@! with that pussy tactics with zero percents risk.That's why we sucked.Second time from them in two $#@!ing months.Terrible.Allegri should act and "yell" as much as he wants but this was his clearest error which cost us this trophy.
    But don't worry.Bologna here we come with a mighty 1-0.
    Forget that. It's Christmas, dude! Have a Merry one!
    Forza Ferrari!

    Forza Juventus!

    Allez Les Blues!

  12. #352
    Juventuz champion DUKAC's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Skopje,Macedonia
    Posts
    7,935
    Cash
    18,626
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Imo, this was a Micky Mouse trophy. [read "meaningless"]

    - - - Updated - - -

    Btw, were people this upset when we lost the Supercoppa against Napoli?

    - - - Updated - - -



    Forget that. It's Christmas, dude! Have a Merry one!
    Maybe it's a Micky Mouse trophy but two lost games against that $#@! faces in two months are too much especially with this pussy tactics/display of ours.And trophies always counts
    Merry Christmas to you and all the best wishes.
    It's not a Christmas for me.Since I am orthodox ,mine Christmas is at January the 7-th.

  13. #353
    Primavera player _GGB_'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    142
    Cash
    1,028
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    How the ***k is a team neithera cuurwnt champion in Coppa or SerieA yet get to.hold the super coppa.

    the current champions of Serie A and Coppa Italia should be automatically made Super Coppa Champions

  14. #354
    Banned Marc's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Rijeka [Croatia]
    Posts
    19,307
    Cash
    17,036
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by _GGB_ View Post
    How the ***k is a team neithera cuurwnt champion in Coppa or SerieA yet get to.hold the super coppa.

    the current champions of Serie A and Coppa Italia should be automatically made Super Coppa Champions
    Forza Ferrari!

    Forza Juventus!

    Allez Les Blues!

  15. #355
    Juventuz legend zizinho's Avatar
    Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    31,543
    Cash
    1,355,515
    Mentioned
    1771 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by _GGB_ View Post
    How the ***k is a team neithera cuurwnt champion in Coppa or SerieA yet get to.hold the super coppa.

    the current champions of Serie A and Coppa Italia should be automatically made Super Coppa Champions
    you need one team from each competition to even hold it, so if a team wins both, a 2nd placed team needs to be included
    35 SUL CAMPO ✔

  16. #356
    Juventuz regular

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,336
    Cash
    3,216
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Klin View Post
    Oh look, and even bigger moron.
    You can't be greedy. I wish all 20 teams would be on Juve level. It would definitely make weekends more exciting. Competition is more entertaining than domination imo.

  17. #357
    King of Tuz Lion's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    22,920
    Cash
    123,536
    Mentioned
    1183 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Imo, this was a Micky Mouse trophy. [read "meaningless"]

    - - - Updated - - -
    think of it this way


    in the next few years. maybe in 3 . maybe 5/ maybe 10. juve wont be dominating as it has been past 6 seasons.

    we might be in challenging for title but not winning it, or we might be struggling to make CL.

    thats why when your team is the best, you want to get as much trophies as possible to boost the cabinet.
    i dab before each post

  18. #358
    No good Elvin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    JS
    Posts
    26,613
    Cash
    9,505
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Imo, this was a Micky Mouse trophy. [read "meaningless"]

    - - - Updated - - -

    Btw, were people this upset when we lost the Supercoppa against Napoli?
    I admit, I wasn't this upset then. Because Napoli know their place already, but these $#@!s win one shootout and suddenly they're the most successful club ever in existence again. Agh!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by digitalbash View Post
    You can't be greedy. I wish all 20 teams would be on Juve level. It would definitely make weekends more exciting. Competition is more entertaining than domination imo.
    Nope. Not when all of that competition is anti-Juve, meaning they'd be ok with any one of them winning as long as it's not Juve. That's not real competition, that's all against one.

    I take domination any day of the week!
    ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO
    sono sempre al tuo fianco

  19. #359
    Legendary G.O.A.T Xperd's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    20,720
    Cash
    34,273
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    I am upset because we lost to that Milanese s$#@!. Not that we lost the Super Coppa. It would've been much more acceptable to lose this trophy against a Lazio or something tbh.
    VERRATTI IS A FANTASY AND VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE

  20. #360
    Juventuz champion DUKAC's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Skopje,Macedonia
    Posts
    7,935
    Cash
    18,626
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xperd View Post
    I am upset because we lost to that Milanese s$#@!. Not that we lost the Super Coppa. It would've been much more acceptable to lose this trophy against a Lazio or something tbh.
    Agree

Similar Threads

  1. [CL] JUVENTUS 2-2 Bayern [23rd February, 2016]
    By Marc in forum Juventus Matches
    Replies: 1538
    Last Post: 02.03.2016, 09:56
  2. Replies: 400
    Last Post: 24.12.2014, 10:41
  3. Replies: 852
    Last Post: 03.12.2013, 05:19
  4. Juventus confirm 24-man squad for Milan
    By Marty in forum Juventuz News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 25.11.2012, 12:29
  5. Supercoppa Primavera: JUVENTUS - inter
    By dsacco in forum Multimedia
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 28.09.2006, 11:36

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •