Roberto Gagliardini - CM - Atalanta - Transfer discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 10
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Cash
    Mentioned
    650 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xperd View Post
    Juventus has had confirmation from Gagliardini's agent that they did not reach an agreement with Inter. [Mediaset]
    Ayy

Garbiggia was fairly confident that we would get this done mainly based on the fact that inter need to sell in order to buy.
    ADP 10 290!
    3!4

Cash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    If is just driving up the price like with Gabigol
    Forza Juventus Forza Azzurri

"Nobody cares.... Nobody cares.... Worry about yourself, your family, and the people that are important to you."

Cash
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvellino View Post
    If is just driving up the price like with Gabigol
    Iturbe also springs to mind.

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    I don't know how good this guy can be, but paying around 30M for him is just insane.

And he clearly seems like a DM, and for that we already have Mandragora, who probably is the bigger talent. They would be redundant.

Overpaying 30M is a big gamble, I'm kind of ok with it. Just hope he isn't that good, otherwise it will have been a mistake in hindsight.

Cash
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroFlu View Post
    I don't know how good this guy can be, but paying around 30M for him is just insane.

And he clearly seems like a DM, and for that we already have Mandragora, who probably is the bigger talent. They would be redundant.

Overpaying 30M is a big gamble, I'm kind of ok with it. Just hope he isn't that good, otherwise it will have been a mistake in hindsight.
    He's not reallt a DM. He's more of a box to box midfielder but has played in the a 2 man midfield in a 3421 alonside kessie. Because of the back 3 he has been able to move from box to box like any midfielder would in a 433/352 for example.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1381 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero81 View Post
    We keep harping on about getting the best young Italian talent, but Verratti, Insigne, and Bernardeschi are all plying their trade for other teams. It now seems that Gagliardini is gonna be another one of those promising talents we miss out on. Yet we still have room for the likes of Sturaro.
    What makes Gagliardini an assured top young talent in the vein of those you mentionned, and worthy of nearly 30m after just 8 starts? We are interested, but on our own terms. I dont get why you are overhyping him, based on what?

And we already gotten Caldara from them, its not an immediate prority to go all out on him since he wont be instant improvement nor costing mid level bargain fee or be on loan etc. We go for deals similar to how we got Mandragora mostly.

Verratti we were close to getting for low sum in hindsight, and Bernadeschi we ALMOST convinced to sign with us for free in summer of 2015, but alas he is hometown boy, but would been a coup, tho we went for the superior Berardi instead. While Gagliardini without showing that much yet is quite instantly given a fairly hefty tag, so yeah ofcourse any interest in him will be complicated, but Atalanta shouldnt be too hard, we have plenty of ways to negotiate with them, considering we have decent amount of talents to offer them in exchange.

- - - Updated - - -

I am pissed, because the alternatives are absolute garbage. Names like Rincon and Luiz Gustavo hardly inspire confidence.
    I call BS, Gagliardini is a young talent who can become something and Gustavo is nearing his twilight at 29, but $#@! off with this absolute bull$#@! garbage comments. There is very little to suggest Gustavo would NOT be the better immediate impact player, in fact its GURANTEED he would be with the qualities he shown in his career (compared to 700 minutes in top leagues 22 year old), it was not long ago he was amongst the better DMs in the top leagues, and you say absolute garbage? While comparing him to a young player you KNOW you havent seen $#@! of? (funny enough I very much doubt you seen Gustavo either, just know the profile of the player).

Long term its clear who to go for instead, Gagliardini (tho why does he inspire confidence? He is a risk too), but short term impact the better player is the one you calling garbage, which is ridicolous, you NEVER learn.

I repeat this is you just prior to us signing Barzagli, many were skeptical, but ONLY YOU speak with absolute terms in BS merchant way like this:

What? Excuse Me? What planet have you been living on for the past 5 years? Barzagli is pure and utter garbage. At best, A Chievo type player.
    Last edited by Osman; 02.01.2017 at 15:33.
    "Well excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on" - Homer

“I may not agree with what you have to say but I will fight you to the death for the right to fight you to the death.” - Stephen Colbert

Cash
    Mentioned
    266 Post(s)
    Rincon doesn't seem that good for sure, but this guy for 30M makes it seem like he's the next Pirlo. Is he the next Pirlo?
    Ogbonna 2016

15M in Hope and Change

Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Hexxagon Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    1562 Post(s)
    Hes Pirlo and Vidal 2 in one
    34 SUL CAMPO ✔

Cash
    Mentioned
    1381 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjerknes View Post
    Rincon doesn't seem that good for sure, but this guy for 30M makes it seem like he's the next Pirlo. Is he the next Pirlo?
    No one is the next Pirlo.

But in style is one we already have a stake in and he is after long injury starting full time for Sassuolo now is Stefano Sensi, will be interesting to follow his development more then most.
    "Well excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on" - Homer

“I may not agree with what you have to say but I will fight you to the death for the right to fight you to the death.” - Stephen Colbert

Cash
    Mentioned
    1741 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xperd View Post
    Juventus has had confirmation from Gagliardini's agent that they did not reach an agreement with Inter. [Mediaset]
    Zacheryah was here

Cash
    Mentioned
    266 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Osman View Post
    No one is the next Pirlo.

But in style is one we already have a stake in and he is after long injury starting full time for Sassuolo now is Stefano Sensi, will be interesting to follow his development more then most.
    He seems pretty good. But what's with these small creative Italian midfielders? Something in the water stunting their growth?

Tolisso looks to be pretty darn good too, but in dealing with Aulas we will break the bank. I don't see it happening.
    Ogbonna 2016

15M in Hope and Change

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1067 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Salvo View Post
    Very close to Inter 25-27ml according to Gazzetta
    That's sick.

Let them have him.
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Cash
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    That's sick.

Let them have him.
    Very,very true.

Cash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Moggi stuff from just so merda buy a player for an extremely overpriced fee? Or is he really that good?

Kessie better?
    The next veratti?

Really weird stuff this saga

Juventuz regular edgardavids2608's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Get him on a loan with an option Beppe that way we dont risk anything but have a chance and dont miss out like in Veratti
    "I would say that I am having less sex now that I’m playing in Serie B – there is more to think about in this division.”

Cash
    Mentioned
    323 Post(s)
    This must be his agent feeding the media with false rumors...
    The last thing we need is another average unknown Italian DM, those players grow in trees and ate extremely easy to find.
    Whats harder to get and would justify such a gamble, is a creative AMF
    I bianconeri sono tornati!

Cash
    Mentioned
    2762 Post(s)
    We keep harping on about getting the best young Italian talent, but Verratti, Insigne, and Bernardeschi are all plying their trade for other teams. It now seems that Gagliardini is gonna be another one of those promising talents we miss out on. Yet we still have room for the likes of Sturaro.

You forgot the fact that we already have Rugani, Mandragora, Kean and a $#@!load of other youngsters spread all over Serie A and B that I can't even name them all. You can't have them all, but you still find a way to moan for the possible scenario that we may "lose" Gagliardini (a player you would have crucified Marotta for buying for 15M just a couple of months ago) to Inter for a fee in the region of 25-27M.

Advanced Curveball Champion Helicopter Champion Top Basketball Champion Island Mini-Golf Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    1402 Post(s)
    25-27m for a promising talent, 22yo boy that started 8 Serie A games. 25-27 $#@!ing million? Give the kid ticket to Milan.

Asteroids Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    What has he actually done to deserve a spot in our team? anything over 20 mill for this guy is a mystery to me
    "Vincere non e' importante. E' l'unica cosa che conta”

Cash
    Mentioned
    266 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GiocataGrande View Post
    What has he actually done to deserve a spot in our team? anything over 20 mill for this guy is a mystery to me
    He's Italian. Bloom, that's all we need.
    Ogbonna 2016

15M in Hope and Change