[CL] Sevilla 1-3 JUVENTUS [22nd November, 2016] (12 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
After the fuck up in Turin I expect us to make up for it by winning in Sevilla
Also would be sweet to see Kean getting in as a sub and scoring the winner however we all know he isnt going to get a minute in this one...

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
:xfinger:

that fat bastard really needs a great game in the CL against a strong opponent. would help in taking some of the "choker" pressure off him
Don't expect a great game from anyone.

A very low scoring game is a safe bet in a match where Sevilla can't allow a defeat and secures qualification with a draw, while Juve also sees the draw as a nice result which keeps our chances for top of the group pretty high.
Sevilla already proved that they can defend very well against us (actually, against everyone in this group since they are yet to concede) and we're surely not gonna go full force for the win.

0:0, 1:1 or a 1:0 win for the hosts or the visitors.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Don't expect a great game from anyone.

A very low scoring game is a safe bet in a match where Sevilla can't allow a defeat and secures qualification with a draw, while Juve also sees the draw as a nice result which keeps our chances for top of the group pretty high.
Sevilla already proved that they can defend very well against us (actually, against everyone in this group since they are yet to concede) and we're surely not gonna go full force for the win.

0:0, 1:1 or a 1:0 win for the hosts or the visitors.
if we got a win in France id take a 1-1 draw, but since i dont trust a Lyon who already qualified for EL (im supposing they will atleast draw in Zagreb) to beat a Sevilla that will need a win for 1st place, i want us to go for the win there. we are playing Dinamo at home in the last matchday so we are 90% through already, even if we lose to Sevilla, so 1st place should be the aim now.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I expect us to go all out blazing on them to secure a win and top the group, the reality will be a very conservative game to aim for the draw. Not because the draw is good for us but because we'll be scared of attacking and consequently lose.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)