Your Juventus 2003/2004 Jersey (3 Viewers)

Who should produce Juve's jersey?

• Kappa

• Lotto

• Nike

• Adidas

Results are only viewable after voting.

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
I heard Nike is making next seasons and a few jersey and I'm realy excited. No offence to Lotto, but a team like Juve needs to have a prestigious maker. And our sponsor logos, fastweb and tamoil are embarassing, when can we get a consistent good looking logo like opel of milan and pirelli of inter.

Post your thoughts and comments here...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
I'm happy that Lotto will no longer make those advertisments that they call jerseys!!
i hate lotto and that damn ciao web logo juve had in 00/01.

i think this deal will help juve financially, but i still dont like nike. most of their kits suck, mainly because of the collarless shirts.

i like the USA home jersy desgin and the Valencia home because they have collars. i hope juve will have colors again.
about the fabric: i'm not too fond of the nike Fabric because it's w ay too light, but at least it's better than the lotto onion bad that juve are wearing now.

Also, i hope nike keep the design simple and i hope juve go back to white shorts and socks.

the best sports maker is Kappa (but they've sucked in the past years because all of their kits are the Kombat type like the NT), followed by Adidas. AC Milan's jersey Rocks :cool:

About the sponders: i dont think fastweb looks too bad, the yellow matches the yellow in the juve logo. as long as the CL sponers are also fastweb. i'm tired of juve having different sponsers for every league they participate in!!

the best juve jerseys:
1. 97/98 home kit
2. 98/99 home kit
3. 99/00 home kit
4. 99/00 away kit(white)
5. 02/03 away kit(white)

but i do trust nike to do a better job than Lotto.
i'm sure the kits won't look like rainbows!!

i made this a long time ago....this is whay i predict the juve nike jersey to look like.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
I don't like The Yellow In Ur shirt Majed and Btw Last year Black Jersy rocks tooooooo I ve always wanted to buy it but i couldn't find it :thumb:

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
The word on the street is that Juve's second gear nest year will be the pink jersey, and some sites have already some pictures. However take them with a pinch of salt, it might be just a rumour.

My favourite juve gear? Definetely the 2nd gear of 95/96 (the one with which we won the CL) Blue with yellow stars....beautiful! It was the best selling gear of the whole season that year.

Anyway this is the pink jersey I told you about:

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
Nike sounds great.

But I like the tight-fitting azzurri jersey. I hope they make one simillar to that.

Also, fastweb was okay as a sponsor. I like their logo.

But we can get more prestigious ones.

I hope Juve will remain as white. I liked their present jersey.

Also, lotto is not bad. But if juve makes money buy signing up for Nike, so be it.

Also, I hope they keep the white shorts & socks.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
yeah, all white rocks!!

BTW, That pink jersy looks terrible!!!

it looks like table cloth!! or a picnic sheet.
also, there is no collar :graon:

but at least there aren't red lotto logos everywhere :D

That desgin wouyld look great if it was white :thumb: cool:

Also, i know for a fact that the juve away jersey wont be exactly like that, because they're forgetting the scudetto shield :cool: :D

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Good point Majed ;)

I hope we`ll have a nike shirt like Utd had this season. That shirt looks really good, very stylish, and it`s like two layers of shirts attached in one if you know what I mean (cos under the red shirt, it had a black one)

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
i think so many popular teams use Nike kit....and all of them have same pattern....i don't like it.....juve doesn't need to follow...we need own pattern.....it wll differentiate juve between man u, inter, arsenal or (south korea :D)<---but nothing i can do coz agreement with nike already take place....

i think current jersey that base on juve's logo is intelligent design...eventhough it seems like ugly pattern, thats what we call Italian Unique Design....Made in Italy.

i already has 2 domestic(away n home) original juve jersey 2002/2003 with name del piero and trezeguet at the back....
wow....its a fantastic materials from lotto....freedom to my body....

why not we still use lotto kit but change the sponsor especially tamoil....no juventini here like tamoil logo:D...me too...

but the most brand that i like is KAPPA...JUVE CL memory with kappa shirt is still in my mind.....

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by my_hitzJUVE ] ++
i think so many popular teams use Nike kit....and all of them have same pattern....i don't like it.....juve doesn't need to follow...we need own pattern.....it wll differentiate juve between man u, inter, arsenal or (south korea :D)<---but nothing i can do coz agreement with nike already take place....

i think current jersey that base on juve's logo is intelligent design...eventhough it seems like ugly pattern, thats what we call Italian Unique Design....Made in Italy.

i already has 2 domestic(away n home) original juve jersey 2002/2003 with name del piero and trezeguet at the back....
wow....its a fantastic materials from lotto....freedom to my body....

why not we still use lotto kit but change the sponsor especially tamoil....no juventini here like tamoil logo:D...me too...

but the most brand that i like is KAPPA...JUVE CL memory with kappa shirt is still in my mind.....
i have both the home and away jerseys and the fabric sucks for the home, but the away is ok.

the design is also crappy...

BTW, i dont have any nike jerseys but i dont think they have a second layer. the new adidas have the inner attached t-shirt.

the unique thing about the nike shirts is that the part you tug in your shorts is light fabric (like a net).

BTW, i think the manU looks terrible. the collarless shirt looks terrible!!!
i hope juve's kit looks something like Valencia's home.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
I'm glad Lotto will be out of the picture finally!

I remember the disturbing news sometime last season that they wanted Juve to get a red-black horizontal stripes jersey because Lotto's colour is red :fero: :yuck:

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
i like the red patches on the sleeves though:)

i can't be sure nike will make something good,what would an american company know about soccer?:rolleyes:

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Not much about soccer, but a damn lot about designs and shirts ;)

Yeah Gigi, very official. If I'm not mistaken, they signed a 10 year deal, making this deal, the highest ever shirt sponsor paid.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
this year it's 100 years since we changed our colour from pink to black and white. this is the reason why juve second jersey next year will probably be pink :D
I think it's stupid

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
In a way I think the government's of these countries are to blame too. How do you set it up for your own people to work in such pathetic conditions.

Back to kits.
Nostalgia = SONY
I will never forget this kit :thumb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)