[Serie A, 12th round] Chievo 1-2 JUVENTUS [6th November, 2016] (1 Viewer)

M.O.T.M

• Benatia

• Pjanic

• Hernanes

• Mandzukic

• Cuadrado

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Finally a proper opponent that we will be giving our all to dismantle. Who cares about stupid European matches when you can do all you can at the Bentegodi in Verona?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Can't wait for this. Our biggest game of the season, I'm so glad we conserved energy from our last game. Fiuuu

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Yaaaay! Serie A, the league of incompetent pretenders to the throne, and a bunch of mediocre squads. Let's engage in yet another snoozefest, take home the 3 points, and pretend that everything is fine and dandy.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Finally a proper opponent that we will be giving our all to dismantle. Who cares about stupid European matches when you can do all you can at the Bentegodi in Verona?
This is beneath you, going overboard man.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Jun 6, 2015
Would like to see Max try this midfield but I have a feeling Marchisio will be rested for Nanes.

Buffon
Lichtsteiner Barzagli Benatia Alex Sandro
Marchisio
Khedira Lemina
Cuadrado Higuain Mandzukic​

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
This is beneath you, going overboard man.

Why did we rest Alex Sandro and bench Cuadrado last night?

Why did we stop playing all of a sudden allowing the mighty Lyon to pin us at our home ground while our Captain is playing his 100th CL appearance?

The only logical answer I can think of is to save energy for the weekend league match.

Jun 6, 2015
Why did we rest Alex Sandro and bench Cuadrado last night?

Why did we stop playing all of a sudden allowing the mighty Lyon to pin us at our home ground while our Captain is playing his 100th CL appearance?

The only logical answer I can think of is to save energy for the weekend league match.
I think we just haven't found a rhythm that suits our players. We need to try and control the game with the players we have at the moment but do look a bit out of ideas going forward at times because the opposition has time to get into defensive shape.

We can't go all guns blazing anymore because we lack the physicality to do so. We will get caught out by the counter as almost happened against Lyon at the end yesterday.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I think we just haven't found a rhythm that suits our players. We need to try and control the game with the players we have at the moment but do look a bit out of ideas going forward at times because the opposition has time to get into defensive shape.

We can't go all guns blazing anymore because we lack the physicality to do so. We will get caught out by the counter as almost happened against Lyon at the end yesterday.
So in the meantime are we not allowed to describe the horrible situation we are in? Shall we just all at the same rythm repeat "we have to wait until the team finds rythm"?

Jun 6, 2015
So in the meantime are we not allowed to describe the horrible situation we are in? Shall we just all at the same rythm repeat "we have to wait until the team finds rythm"?
I don't know what's up with you I was just answering a question. You blame other people for twisting your words and the you come up with that regarding my post.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You are spamming the same type of passive aggressive sarcasm stuff in every thread, comes off dishonest and bit annoying after reading it for the umpteenth time. Just post naturally instead of this forced stuff.

And I say this as someone who is very worried about our midfield and share the same concerns, if not more, since I'm probably more worried then you right now (I have doubts if Allegri can turn this midfield around, or Marotta can sign us the missing piece). But it doesn't mean we need to stuck on the same overplayed mantra in posts, it doesn't serve any real purpose here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)